Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Arla-May (played by SwiftlyFlying)

(Bye Misty! ;^; )
Amity (played by Shadow13)

(Bye!)
Misty (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

When Misty finished she picked it up and threw it to the other wolves in the pack, she licked her lips and seemed to smile.

He licked his jaw. He looked at Misty. "Alpha...?" He said.

"Yes Amity?" She answered, she tilted her head and looked at him.

He knew this was a long shot... "When the pups are born, if you'll allow me to, I would like to teach them to hunt."

Misty smiled, "You may have the honor of teaching them how hunt." She put her head against his neck in thanks, then she got up and walked over to one of her sisters.

He smiled and wagged his tail happily.

(Is it okay with you if i use another one of my characters?)

(Yeah.)
Copper (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

Copper walked towards Amity, he wanted to get to know the new Omega, and he was also an informative beta, so he got to tell the new wolves the rules and history the the pack, as well as the packs members. Copper sat near Amity, "Hi, Amity, right?" He said quickly, looking at him.

He nodded and looked to the wolf who had spoken. "Yes that's me." He said.

"Has another beta already told you everything you need to know?" He asked, tilting his head.

He shook his head. "No one has spoken to me about anything. Except Misty, but she only told me my role." He said.

Copper sat down,"You best sit down mate, This is going to be one long lecture." He said in an unmistakable Australian/British accent. "First of all, in our pack, pups come first, for example, if you have a huge scrap of food and you wanna eat it all, ya can't, because if a pups around, you will likely have to let the pup pick at it first. Pups, ah the bloody creatures will bite ya tail and make ya bleed, but you just need to be patient with em', ya got all that mate?"

He nodded. He sat down. "That's how it was in my old pack." He said. "We always cared for the pups first before our own needs because the pups where the youngest and would be the future of the pack." He looked down in embarrassment after a few moments. "Sorry if I was interrupting."

"Its okay to interupt, but any road, ya probably know already that you cant get all "hanky panky" with the other females right?" He asked his lip Slightly quivering, to keep from laughing.

"What do you mean by "hanky panky"?" He asked.

"Oh ya know, havin' pups with another female, that's highly discouraged, especially is your an omega like yourself. And if you DO have pups with another female, Alpha over there would probably make you sit right on the bum and give you the worst chin wag you'll ever have." Copper looked at Misty and chuckled, "she's tough. Im sure you wont be gettin with other females, your pretty loyal, i can see it in ya mate." He got up and did a downward dog stretch.

He chuckled nervously. "But I'm not even with a female..." He said. "What made you think that?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus