Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Copper (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

"Well me being kind of a eves dropper, I over heard some of the other females saying how ya were kind of dishy, and how your fur was gorgeous." Answered Copper in his female mocking voice. He looked over at a group of females, and called out loudly, "Hey ladies, your looking particularly gorgeous today." The females just turned and walked away, "Works every time." He laughed.
Amity (played by Shadow13)

He laughed. "I wouldn't hurt anyone emotionally like that." He smiled. "So if I were to be with a female, I wouldn't hurt them by getting with another. I get with one, I stay with one." He wagged his tail. He looked over at the group of females and walking away and smirked. He chuckled and looked back at Copper.

"Eh, im kind of a player, but you have a good heart. In our pack, when you become a beta, you are aloud to have a female at ya side, ya just cant have pups with em', once you advance, you may have a nice chance at one of those females over there." He laughed again and shook his fur,"Me, im single, im sure if i asked one of them to be my mate, they would take one look at me and ask if i were barmy since I've cheated on every single one of them."

His eyes grew a bit wide. "Wow..." He said. "I would never have the heart to do that..."

(I have to go soon btw)

(Okay.)

"Well, good luck livin with the pack there mate." Copper said, smiling. "Well, I better go scope out the territory boundaries, see yah." Copper walked away, his tail wagging slightly.

He chuckled and watched him go.
Misty (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

Suddenly Misty walked over and sat near Amity, "i see you've met Copper." She says, laughing a little.

He nodded and smiled with a chuckle. "I have." He said.
Misty (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

Misty chuckled, "interesting fellow ain't he." She says closing her eyes and sniffing the air.

He nods and chuckles.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus