Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Arla-May (played by SwiftlyFlying)

Arla-May stepped back, a small look of surprise gracing his face. "You like?" He asked cautiously.
Misty (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

Misty, kind of embarrassed, sat and faced Arla, "Thank you, that was very kind, but for what?"
Amity (played by Shadow13)

He still stood. He stayed beside her and said nothing.

"I want to join your pack." Arla said, standing a little straighter and puffing his light blue chest out.

He stayed quiet and looked at his alpha and then at Arla.

Misty, looked away and though for a moment, my pack is growing, more wolves means more strength for the pack... She looked at him up and down, she got up and circled around him, she then faced him, "Fine, but you will also start as an omega, like Amity, but you have a possibility of upgrading to a beta."

"Great!" Arla said excitedly, bouncing a bit. "So... what do I do first?"

"First I have something to confess." Misty looked at her front paw and hung her tail limply.

He said nothing and did nothing. He just watched.

Arla tilted his head in curiosity, though saying nothing.

"Last night i had terrible stomach pains, and I noticed i had been gaining weight over the past few months, so i spoke to my packs elders, and they said I was...pregnant." Her eyes were watering when she looked up at the two males.

Arla's non existent eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Well... that's good right?! That means pups for the pack, which means more members!" He said with a smile.

He looked at her. He whimpered a bit. "Don't be sad, Alpha..." He said. "The whole pack is here to protect you and everyone else." He smiled at her. "I will protect you and those pups with my life."

"I wont be able to teach them how to hunt, because in my packs history, the father must teach them, and im afraid my mate was..was killed by a bear. She paused for a second as memories filled her head and a tear dripped off her nose. "Thank you Amity."

Arla-May gave her a comforting look before he thought for a moment. "Maybe we could shift the rules a bit. With the right teacher these pups could become some of the strongest wolves in the pack!"

He went over to her and licked her cheek affectionately.

"Maybe so, but please dont tell the pack you two, i dont want them to know." At that moment Misty's five betas came back with a dead goat, they panted and dropped it at her feet, then they glared at Arla and ran off to do other things, "You two can eat with me, my pack may stare, but dont mind them." She dug into the goat greedily.

Arla stuck his tongue out at the betas before murmuring a thanks to Misty and taking a few bites out of the goat.

He nodded and ate a bit of the goat.

(Im going to be gone for about an hour so, for now, bye!)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus