Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Misty (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

"Then it may be a smart idea to leave at this moment, otherwise i can attempt to kill you for trespassing." She said calmly, her tail swishing cautiously.
Amity (played by Shadow13)

He said nothing, but stood by her side.
Arla-May (played by SwiftlyFlying)

Arla nodded vigorously. "I will leave! That is what I will do! Right now! I am leaving!" He said and he padded in a circle and looked around. He suddenly stopped and looked to Misty. "Is there a certain way I should leave or... is there something I have to do?" He asked, legitimately unsure.

Amity was growing impatient and he knew that his Alpha was too.

Some wolves laughed in the background. Misty sighed, "just, I don't know run away from here as far as you can." Suddenly Misty looked very tired, her neck fur flattened and she stopped growling.

Arla noticed the difference in the way Misty looked and he nodded slowly. "Kay... See ya around I guess..." He murmured before bounding away quickly.

He looked at his Alpha worriedly. "Alpha? Is something wrong?" He asked kindly.

"No, no im just tired."Misty turned around and hung her head, tired, she laid down and rested her head on her paws

He left her be and sat down and watched her. He wanted to make sure she was okay.

The next morning Misty awoke to her pack already up snd doing there daily things, she stood up and shook her fur, she then called over five of her betas to scout for food. "Yes ma'am" they responded and ran towards the entrance.

He did what he was supposed to do.

He stuck to the shadows, he was carrying something in his jaw. As he tried to sneak into camp, his bright green scarf kinda gave him away.

Misty's stomach ached, and she was terribly hungry for meat, she dug the ground outside of her den to find hidden buried meat. She found a rotten chunk of meat and swiftly gulped it down. She didn't notice Arla.

"Psst!" Arla said from behind Misty, around the thing in his mouth.

The hair on Misty's back bristled and she spun around to face him, "Didnt i tell you to leave?!" She whispered.

He saw and growled at the wolf.

(Btw I responded to your Fantasy Wolf RP Arla-May.)

Arla slowly set down the thing in his mouth, which was a large piece of meat. "I come offering something for you." He said, trying to stay calm. (Yay! Cool!)

He stopped growling and walked over to Misty. He stayed by her defensively.

Misty's craving of meat made her dive into the chunk of meat greedily and snap it down in 3 enormous gulps, she licked her chops and looked around for more.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus