Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Senka (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Senka thought for a moment."I'm not sure.My dad could use his shadows to teleport himself places and I think my mom could flash."Senka sighed."Hopefully my energy creature doesn't manifest if I'm able to flash."
Jacuzzi (played by StillDoll)

Jacuzzi smiled and kissed her cheek. "Im sure you will be fine and if not im here for you," he said softly.
Then standing up, he walked to the opposite side of the room and took off his cloak hanging it on a hook.
"Ok. Now study where i am and myself included. When you can see it clearly in your head, close your eyes and think of it. You should be able to flash straight to me. Though you might have a hard time stopping so aim right for me so i can catch you," he instructed.

Senka stood up and closed her eyes,keeping her focus on Jacuzzi's energy.She gathered up her energy and used it to flash herself in front of Jacuzzi.Problem was,she used most of her energy which caused her to collapse.

Jacuzzi caught her and picked her up bridal style. "You ok?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah but I think I used too much energy."Senka placed a hand on her forehead.Her head was hurting and blood dribbled out of the side of her mouth but she quickly wiped it away.

Jacuzzi frowned and flashed to the bed, setting her down gently. Kissing her cheek, he looked at her worriedly.
"Im not so sure your okay Senka," he murmured.

"I'm alright.I just used to much energy."Senka sat up,wincing as her head pounded but pushed the pain aside.

"Well really you dont have to use energy. Just do as i said and dont worry about gathering energy. Your body will use the correct amount on its own. But we'll try again after you get some rest," Jacuzzi said and stood up.
Going over to his pack, he took out stuff to make lunch and made some pretty tasty lunch. Putting it on two plates, he walked back over to the bed. Sitting down, he handed Senka a plate.

"I don't need rest."Senka took the plate from Jacuzzi."Thanks."

"Your a stubborn girl Senka. But i find it cute," Jacuzzi said before eating.

"I was raised to be stubborn.It helps show people I'll push myself,I won't break under pressure,Or be affected by torture."Senka said.She put her plate down on the bed in a way so it wouldn't tip over.

Jacuzzi studied Senka for a minute before taking his empty plate and putting it in the sink. Standing on the other side of the room, he waited for her to finish.
"Ok now try it again. Remember dont gather energy just know where your going and will yourself to go," he intsructed.

Senka stood up and focused.This time she flashed in front of Jacuzzi and didn't collapse.

Jacuzzi smiled and shoved his hands in his pockets. "You did great Senka," he complimented sincerely. Then he kissed her head and walked past. Grabbing his scythe, he flexed his muscles as he took it apart from the middle. Tipping over one of the metal tubes, a dagger fell out with a sapphire blue handle.
Putting his scythe back together, he set it down and picked up the dagger. Handing it to Senka, he smiled.

Senka turned the dagger over,looking at with interest."What is it?"She looked up at Jacuzzi.

Jacuzzi smiled and kissed her forehead. "Its for if youre ever in trouble. As soon as you start fighting with it, I will flash to you. Its like a beacon for me. Though i doubt i will ever leave your side if you could be in danger," he explained.

Senka smiled and hugged Jacuzzi."I won't be leaving your side even if I wasn't in danger."

Jacuzzi grinned and hugged her, picking her up and spinning her a little. Kissing her gently.

Senka's heart sped up when Jacuzzi kissed her.Her arms went around his neck as she kissed him just as gently.

Jacuzzi smiled and gently put her down on the ground but kept his arms around her waist. Kissing her again softly then pulling away from her.
"Well is there any more suprises i should know about your father?" he asked with a smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus