Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Senka (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Senka nodded and dozed off slightly.She didn't fall to sleep all the way but she still had flashes of dreams that usually come to her.
Jacuzzi (played by StillDoll)

Jacuzzi watched her for a bit before getting up and sitting at the dining table a few feet from the bed. Eating a plate of breakfast, he stayed close to Senka though and kept an eye on her.

After a while,Senka opened her eyes.She sat up and rubbed her forehead.Her head hurt less and she could focus better.She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.

Jacuzzi sat next to her and looked at her. "Are you okay?" he asked softly.

Senka smiled."Yeah,I'm alright.Like I said,it must have been a nightmare.That tends to happen to me a lot."

Jacuzzi sighed in relief then hugged her. "Glad to hear it," he said.
Then pulled away and got off the bed. He handed her a plate of food then sat next to her again.
"Thought you might be hungry. You dont need to have nightmares anymore cause im here to protect you," he said proudly and happily

Senka laughed."You can't just stop nightmares.I always have them or I don't have dreams at all."The smile faltered slightly."I guess it's a side affect of the scar on my right shoulder."Senka took a bite out of the food off the plate Jacuzzi handed her.

"Why do you have the scar?" Jacuzzi asked, scooting a little closer to her. Crossing his legs and facing her, he looked like a five year old again.

A pained look passed through Senka's eyes."After I finished burying my mom by my own hands,my dad,Kharon, decided he would come home.I saw him,got angry and attacked him.The reason was I was 10 years old and I had just watched my mom died so I was angry and confused.Anyway,me and Kharon had a pretty brutal battle and I almost had him until he used the shadow to sharpen his sword and cut my shoulder without breaking the bones.After I hit the ground my father told me I didn't have enough hate to kill him and he walked away.I lost conscious and woke up a few days later in the nearby hospital with my right shoulder bandaged up."Senka touched the scar on her right shoulder.

Jacuzzi got right in front of her then hugged her gently. "Im sorry," he murmured. Then he hesiated before he kissed her cheek softly.
"And you can slap me for that if you want," he said with an embarrased smile.

Senka blushed and glanced away."Why would I slap you for that?"

"Shoulda asked you first," Jacuzzi said quietly. Then he got up and walked over to his scythe. Sitting down, he started polishing it and sharpening the blade.
"I have to go to town tommorow for some supplies. Wanna come?" he asked.

"Sure."Senka stood up,walked over to the place she put her things and picked up the golden snake armband.She slid it on her right arm."I'm sorry for making you worry about me."

"Dont be. I would gladly worry about you anyday," Jacuzzi replied happily. Then standing, he slung his scythe over his back.
Walking over to Senka, he opened the door for her.

"Thanks."Senka walked out of the door.She wasn't carrying any weapons but she wore her silver dragon ear cuff and snake armband.

Jacuzzi walked out behind her and locked the door. Then he caught up to her and put an arm around her waist.
"Hold on," he said as his grip tightened around her.
A second later they were in town and Jacuzzi let go of his grip around her waist.

Senka looked at Jacuzzi."How are you able to do that?"

"Its a power i've always had so im not sure," Jacuzzi replied.
He saw a familar girl walking closer to him and he quickly grabbed Senka. Pulling her close, he kissed her and hoped she wouldnt slap him before the girl walked past.

Senka froze when Jacuzzi kissed her,but closed her eyes and kissed him back awkwardly since she never kissed someone before.

Jacuzzi pulled away a little as the girl left then kissed Senka again. After the second time, he pulled away a little and smiled.
"Im sorry.." he murmured.
Pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear softly, he looked into her eyes and found them intriguing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus