Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Senka (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Senka looked up at Jacuzzi."It's nothing."She lied,not wanting to tell Jacuzzi that she might have just sensed her father,Kharon.
Jacuzzi (played by StillDoll)

Jacuzzi raised an eyebrow then looked away.
"Come on we should get going," Jacuzzi said before standing up.

"Okay."Senka stood up.She shivered slightly again as she sensed the being getting closer.

Jacuzzi knew there was something wrong bu he didnt bother Senka further about it. He quickly walked out the door and waited for Senka outside the door.

Senka followed Jacuzzi out the door.She looked around,not sensing anything now.She sighed in relief and looked at Jacuzzi."Sorry about that.I thought I sensed something."

"Its fine. Just let me know when something is making you uncomfortable. Like this," Jacuzzi said then got really close to Senka, almost pinning her against the wall.
Then Jacuzzi smiled and backed away.
"Just messing with you," he said and laughed a little.

Senka blushed when Jacuzzi almost pinned her to the wall."Next time you do that,warn me because I almost smacked you."

Jacuzzi smiled. "Oo i wouldnt want to be hit by you," he teased.
Making sure there were no demons around, he starte to walk down the street, heading for the woods.
"We can stop at my place for the night. Then i have somewhere i need to be," he informed her.

"Okay."Senka kept up with Jacuzzi.She wanted to ask what he was planning to do but she knew better than to ask unless he told her.

After thirty minutes they came across a small house. It was big enough to fit a couple people.
"My humble home," Jacuzzi said then walked up to the house and opened the front door. He let Senka go in first. Then he followed her in and shut the door. A fire was going in the fire place and there was one bed on the far left wall. The kitchen was off to their right and a couple weapons were, quite literally, stuck in the wall.
"You can take the bed tonight," he said to Senka then took off his cloak. He semi-long hair fell out of his hood, then he looked at Senka. His eyes drawing her to him, his eyes were such a deep blue they made anyone feel like they were drowning in water.

Senka took off her cloak and looked at Jacuzzi,noticing his eyes were a deep blue.She was wearing a black shirt and black shorts,her pure white hair falling to the middle of her back.Her hair was pushed behind her ears,showing a silver dragon cuff hanging on to her left ear.She looked young,yet her bright green eyes gave her an older appearance."Your eyes look..."Senka's voice trailed off as she blushed.

Jacuzzi cocked his head to the side. "Look like what?" he said noticing her blush.
He smiled and decides not to point out she was blushing. Jacuzzi was wearing a gray shirt with no sleeves. It showed off his arm muscles, which were a pretty good size, his abs showed through his sorta tight shirt. He was wearing long pants that had a few patches in them.
His hands had a few scars on them, but there was a very large, circle scar in the palm of both his hands. He had a very long scar that started at his right shoulder and stopped at his wrist. The scars showed he had been in many battles.

Senka blushed harder."Um... never mind."Her cheeks felt like they were burning as she noticed the scar on Jacuzzi's arm.

He could see Senka blushing harder and decided to have a little fun. He got close to her.
"No come on Senka. Tell me," he whispered, smiling.

Senka blushed harder as Jacuzzi came closer.She swallowed as she stood there."I said never mind."Her voice squeaked slightly so she bit her bottom lip.

"Your embarrased to tell me?" he whispered and stepped a little closer.
Then he smiled and stepped back. He turned and ran his fingers through his hair as he walked into the kitchen.

Senka sighed in relief as she felt the blush on her face go away when Jacuzzi walked away.Never has she blushed so hard in her life and she felt like collapsing on the floor."Why did you do that?"She asked Jacuzzi,her voice trembling slightly.

"Its cute when you blush," Jacuzzi said from the kitchen.
He walked out holding a glass of water. Handing it to Senka he smiled.
"It seems like you need it," he laughed a little.
Then walked over to a closet and got a blanket and pillow for himself.

Senka took a sip of the water."Thanks."Senka watched Jacuzzi.

Jacuzzi's arm muscles flexed as took the scythe off his back. He leaned it against the wall then sat close to the fire.
"Feel free to do whatever you want in the house, except rearrange," he smiled. "I like my house the way i first arranged it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus