Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Senka (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

The creature made no sound but it looked like it was in pain."I will be back for you,Sen."The creature disappeared,probably heading back to it's master.Senka placed a hand over her heart,closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.She was trembling slightly from her nerves.
Jacuzzi (played by StillDoll)

Jacuzzi relaxed and let his scythe return to its normal form. Putting it on the ground, he walked over to Senka.
"Are you ok?" he asked, worry clear in his tone.

Senka nodded."I'm alright."She forced herself to stop trembling and looked at Jacuzzi."What about you?"

Jacuzzi flexed his arms and smirked. "Im absolutely fine," he said. Just playing though when he flexed his muscles.
Then he looked at Senka and did something unexpected. He hugged her gently.

Senka tensed for a split second before she hugged him back gently.It had been a long while since she touched anyone,but she didn't complain."I'm glad your okay."She whispered.

He put his chin on her head and smiled. "I'll always be ok with you around," he murmured then blushed and cleared his throat.
Pulling away, he handed Senka a blanket.
"You can take my bed," he said, pointing to a full size bed in the far corner.

Senka took the blanket and blushed slightly."I guess if it's okay with you."She said before she walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.She was uneasy about taking Jacuzzi's bed,but she didn't say anything.

Jacuzzi smiled at her uneasiness then walked over and sat next to her.
"You know my bed doesnt eat people," he said joking.

Senka blushed slightly."I know.I just don't want to take something away from you that's yours."Senka looked down at the floor.

Jacuzzi smiled then got off the bed. "I offered it. Trust me your not taking anything from me. I mean unless you wanna share a bed," he added the last part jokingly.

Senka knew the last part was a joke but it didn't stop her from blushing.She looked away,hoping to hide her blush."If you say so."

Jacuzzi saw her blush and turned her head back gently. "Kidding. You can call me Cuzzi by the way," he said.
Then with a smile, he turned away and went to lay on the floor by the fireplace.

Senka watched him for a moment before laying down in bed and pulling the blanket up around her.After a few moments she slowly fell asleep,her breathing could barely be heard.

Jacuzzi didnt sleep that night but he never really did sleep so it wasnt new. As soon as morning came around, he got up and cooked some eggs and bacon for breakfast. Going over to the bed, he gently shook Senka.
"Hey. Want breakfast?" he asked quietly.

Senka woke up when Jacuzzi shook her.She sat up and put her hand on her forehead."I guess."Her words were slightly slurred and her head was pounding pretty bad.

Jacuzzi frowned and put his hand on her shoulder. "Senka are you ok?" he asked worriedly. Moving her hand gently, he put his han to her head softly to feel if she had a fever.

Senka looked at Jacuzzi,her eyes struggling to focus."I must have had another nightmare."She said and rubbed the scar on her shoulder.There was a slight sheen of sweat on her forehead.

"Sleep. Dont worry about anything but getting some rest. I wont leave to go anywhere i'll be right here," Jacuzzi said.
Grabbing a rag and soaking it in cold water, she strung it out till it was damp. Then wiped the sweat beads off her forehead then handed her the plate.
"Well actually eat first then sleep," he said.

Senka smiled weakly."I don't need sleep.I just need to move around."Senka moved to get up and stopped,suddenly becoming dizzy.

Jacuzzi put his arms around her and put his chin on her shoulder. "Get some rest Senka," he murmured then gently picked her up.
Putting her down softly on the bed, he was worried about her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus