Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Senka (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Senka noticed the man had said her name.She wanted to kick down the door to help him,but he wanted her to stay put so she just punched the door to let Jacuzzi know she was mad at him for locking her behind a door.She walked over and leaned against the wall beside the door.Senka had faced tons of demons,strong and weak,how could these demons be any different?She huffed and waited for the fight to be over.
Jacuzzi (played by StillDoll)

The demons all jumped at him at once. Jacuzzi swung his scythe off his back and flashed to a different spot, sliceing to demons as he did so. He looked back and the demons he sliced in half stood up, their bodies completely mended.
Jacuzzi grinded his teeth together. He had known these demons were after him but would take Senka as well if they saw her. Thats why he had to protect her.
Jacuzzi smirked and touched his scythe's blade. The blade melted and crawled up his fingers, around his wrist then up his arm, turning his arm a blood red color. The melted blade went up his neck and up to his eyes. It dissolved into his eyes, his eyes transforming. His pupil changed shape into a four-point star. His eyes color changed to silver, the star started spinning inside his eye.
Quicker then the speed of light, he was in front a demon, his hand to the demons throat. A small, blade came out of the palm of his hand and cut through the demons throat. He threw the demon to the side, as it died.

Senka tensed as she sensed a power she had never sensed before. Something was going on outside and it made the scar on her right shoulder hurt.She unsheathed her assassin sword and walked in front of the door.If she tried she could cut through the door,but that was if the battle or what she sensed got worse.

"Back off. Go away. You dont want to stay here," Jacuzzi hissed in a cold, quiet voice.
Every demon froze in their spot, completely paralyzed just by Jacuzzi's new present state. The demons summoned up every last drop of their energy just to escape. One lingered behind, determined to kill Jacuzzi.
It leapt at him, claws ready to sink into his flesh. Jacuzzi slowly looked up at the demon. Before the demon had even touched the ground, Jacuzzi put his hand to the demons chest; a blade shot out of his palm and sliced through the demons cold, almost dead heart.
Tossing the demon aside, Jacuzzi staggered to a wall and propped himself against it, as the melted scythe left his eyes and body; forming back into itself in his hand. Jacuzzi gripped it tight as he almost had nothing left to live off of.
"Damn demons, making me use that form... Just rest.. Thats all I need," Jacuzzi murmured then slid down the wall to sit.
He smiled as he picked up his fedora hat and put it back on to where it was covering his eyes.

Senka sensed the fight stop so she sheathed her sword and punched the door,causing the lock to break and open.She stepped out and saw Jacuzzi sitting down."Are you alright?"Senka walked over to the man and sat on her knees in front of him.

He lifted his head and smiled.
"Oh im fine. Just getting some rest," he said in a relaxed tone.
His body was in pain from his head to his feet. The demons had done serious damage to him by making him transform.

Senka sensed that he was lying.She opened her right hand and concentrated.Energy swirled into a ball above her open palm."Hold still."Senka pressed the energy against the man's arm and began to heal him.

He was barely able to hold back a wince but he looked into her eyes an smiled.
"Thank you, Senka.." he whispered.
He shifted his scythe so that it was confortably strapped on his back.

Senka bowed her head."Anytime."Senka smiled."Do you know how many times this healing power failed on me?I can't believe it actually worked."

Jacuzzi smiled. "Maybe we just have an attraction," he suggested and shrugged his shoulders.
Jacuzzi stiffened as he heard the sound of the demons again. Damn. Not them again. We need to get away... he thought of a million plans in under a second then chose the best one.
He grabbed her arm, stopping her from healing then struggled up and pushed away the pain as he almost dragged her down the alley way. He found a ladder.
"Go up! Quick!" he said an pushed her ahead of him.
Before she could start climbing he heard a blade slicing through the air towards her. He quickly turned and caught it in his hand, just barely 2 cm from hitting her heart.

Senka stiffened when Jacuzzi caught the blade."Seeing is how you were hurt last time,I wanna help."The scar on her left shoulder was starting to pound.

Jacuzzi froze and looked at her, debating wether or not he should allow her to stay.
"I.. I cant let you," he said a little hesitantly.

"Why not?I've survived a sword impaling me in the heart before."Senka looked at Jacuzzi with her green eyes."I wanna help the best I can."

"This is my battle. I just cant let someone else get hurt for whats my fault. By the way.. The name is Jacuzzi. You know just letting you know in case i die," he smiles a little, trieing to lighten up the mood.
He started to push her up the metal ladder as he turned around to face the demons.
"Go! I will be right behind you," he looked at her as he took the scythe off his back.

Senka looked at Jacuzzi,then looked up the ladder.She vanished from the spot she was standing and reappeared at the top where the ladder,not wanting to go any farther.She closed her eyes and vanished to the top of the building.

The first demon came around the corner and charged stright at Jacuzzi. Jacuzzi smirked and hammered the blade into the demons head, blood staining the concrete. He quickly removed his scythe before the demon could heal, Jacuzzi turned and started to climb the ladder. He placed his Scythe on his back comfortably and slightly struggled getting up the ladder.
The pain started to come back to him. He took a deep breath and summoned up lots of energy before climbing quickly to the top of the ladder. The demon from before jumped up and grabbed onto his cloak. Jacuzzi quickly untied his cloak, letting the demon fall with his cloak.
Quickly he clambered over the top of the ladder to the roof and flopped onto his back. Breathing heavily, he looked around quickly for Senka.

Senka ran over to Jacuzzi."You okay?"Senka winced and rubbed her shoulder,her scar pulsing with pain.Senka ignored the pain and looked at Jacuzzi.

He smiled when he saw her then a slight worried look appeared in his eyes, sensing her pain. Quickly he stumbled into standing position and looked at her.
"No. Are YOU ok?" his voice slightly edged with worry.
He quickly looked her up and down, looking for blood or an injury.

"It's nothing you need to worry about."Senka winced as pain shot through the scar on her shoulder.She took off her hood and glanced at her left arm.It was covered in black veins.

Jacuzzi quickly realized he was showing some emotion to Senka and quickly stuffed the emotion away.
"Whats with the black veins? Are you sure your ok?" he asked in a slightly worried tone.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unlikely Meeting(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus