Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fantasy Wolf RP

"She used to be part of our pack thats breaking up, she can't survive without the pack, so she scavenges." He said looking at Misty.
Arla-May (played by SwiftlyFlying) Topic Starter

"Your pack?" Alra asked, eye widening and head tilting.
"Yeah, but it's breaking up because it was just too small and it was going no where." He said watching Misty carefully.
Arla-May (played by SwiftlyFlying) Topic Starter

Arla-May looked to Misty, then back to Copper quickly. He nudged the rest of the dead doe towards Copper. "Take that for your pack." He said, before zipping off in a flash of bright green and blue.
Copper, suprised and in shock turned towards Misty,"Okay then..." He walked towards the deer and bit a scrap off, then he threw back his head and howled, three other wolf ran from the forest and joined him, "what did i tell you, you mutt?! The pack is breaking up!" Saud one of the wolves,"yes but I thought we could have one last meal all together." He said and bit another chunk. They all rolled their eyes and dug in.
Scarlet (played by SwiftlyFlying) Topic Starter

With a crack of tree twigs and a high-pitched squeal, a ball of white and black fur tumbled down from the top of one of the trees above Copper. The small body landed a few feet away from the other wolves and when it hit the ground, didn't move.
Copper looked over at the ground as the creature fell, the other wolves growled and copper walked towards the creature and nudged it with his paw.

"GET BACK! I KNOW KUNG-FU!" The she suddenly yelped as soon as Copper's paw made contact with her. Waving her front paw around and spinning in a circle, she still hadn't realized who she was shouting at.
Copper jumped back snarling, "what the heck?! I believe the creatures gone barmy!" He watched her spin around and wave her paws around frantically, he kept a laugh from erupting from his mouth as he studied her.

Stopping to catch her breath, her bright magenta eyes landed on Copper as she was panting. "Oh... Were you the one who poked me?" She asked, raising her head back up and tilting it. She stood at almost pup size compared to Copper, even though she was far done with pup-hood.
"Yes i did poke you." Copper said as he flicked his ear and the remaining of his pack dragged the deer into the woods, leaving them, "what were you doing in the trees?" He asked chuckling.

Scarlet looked up towards the forest top. "I was bored and wanted to see if I was cut out for climbing." She said with a shrug. "Obviously I'm veeery qualified." She added with a bit of kind sarcasm and a smile.
Copper noticed how small she was, "wait? Are you... Full grown?" He asked, seeing no mother by her side.

Scarlet felt her claws dig into the soil beneath her. "Yes, I am far from a pup I'll have you know." She said with a set jaw and a slightly annoyed look in her eyes. She never means to be rude, mean, or anything of the sort when speaking about her size. She just gets very self conscious, and feels as if they'll treat her like a pup because of her size.
"Oh.....wow." Copper said, looking at her.

Scarlet's magenta eyes twinkled. "Wow?" She asked with an adorable tilt of the head.
"Wow." He says again and laughs as he looks down at her.

"Wooow..." Scarlet says slowly. "You say wow a lot." She finishes with a giggle. "I actually don't think we've introduced ourselves." She said with a side smile.
"Oh yeah, im Copper." He says his tail was wagging and his head was tilted.

"Nice to meet you Copper." She says politely with a dip of her head. "I," She begins, puffing out her chest and throwing her head back dramatically. "Am the amazing and fabulous Scarlet!" She proclaims, with a jump spin.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fantasy Wolf RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus