Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fantasy Wolf RP

Copper laughs and looks at her, "nice to meet you Scarlet!" He says, his tail wagging happily.
Scarlet (played by SwiftlyFlying) Topic Starter

Scarlet smiled and wagged her tail. "While I was up in the trees I saw you... with a few others..." She said, trying to speak about the remains of his pack, though her mind was on the blue male. The defensive one.
"And....you just decided to jump down and and say hello?" Copper said, looking at at her with narrowed eyes.
Master of Games (played anonymously)

Fang
GrayWolf-Main-e1415205081524-1280x600.jpg
Fang walked along the forest floor, quietly, as to not bring attention to himself. He was in a pack, next in line to be leader when a rival pack attacked, killing his Father Grey-Jaw and his sister Silver-Coat... He was on the run now from a Wolf that called himself Shadow with all black fur and eyes that were all black... No white anywhere. Some called him the Hell Hound but Fang wasn't going to wait around to see if that wolf really could breath fire, he was gone and now he was here.

"Jump down is more of an overstatment." Scarlet chuckled. "But I am curious about one of the wolves you were speaking with. The blue one." She said, tail reducing to a mezmerizing sway. "Do you know anything about him?"

Fang
It was about this time that Fang arrived in a clearing, seeing a few wolves he wondered if they had food as his stomach growled, but he growled back. He didn't deserve food, not after letting his pack down and running away. Fang just stuck to the trees and watched the group chat.
"Actually no...I just found him growling at one of my old packs omegas, it was quite funny, but i dont know anything about him, why do you ask?" He says, looking at her, his head tilted, and he was also getting the feeling that he was being watched.

Scarlet's tail stopped, as she was getting the feeling as well. "No reason... Me and him just have a... let's say "Interesting" past." She said, her magenta eyes trying to see if she was actually being watched.

Fang
Fang peaks his head out from behind a tree and sniffs the air, trying to see if these wolves smell of evil or good.

Scarlet's eyes landed on Fang, jumping and pointing with a paw she shouted. "AHA! I see you there!"
Copper, startled, jumped and yelped with suprise, he growled and looked over at the trees where he sees the other wolf standing there.

Fang
"I... I'm sorry for intruding," Fang was still a bit shaken from the events before, seeing the hell hound and all. "I'll be on my way..." Fang walked forward, going to pass them by and keep walking.
Copper watched him with his eyes narrowed, he growled.

Fang
Fang moves back, looking at the ground. "May... May I pass?"

Scarlet narrows her eyes. "Only if you solve this riddle!" She suddenly exclaimed, jumping in front of Fang. As she finished her jump, wings sprouted from her back. Huge white beautiful wings with glistening feathers.
"What runs but never walks, What has a bed but never sleeps, What has a mouth but never eats? If you answer this riddle correctly: You may pass. If you do not: We'll just see what happens honestly. Scarlet said in a much wiser voice than her own, eyes turning from magenta to dark violet.
Copper jumped back slightly when she grew wings but he stayed silent when she asked the riddle and walked all around her, risking to sniff the wings.

Scarlet's wings ruffled a bit when Copper sniffed them, but besides that nothing happened. Scarlet tilted her head, waiting for Fang's response to the riddle.

Fang
wolf-01.jpg
"Water? Like in a river??" Fang bowed, he didn't want the two wolves to hurt him, but they would prefer they just killed him rather then let the hell hound catch him.

Scarlet smiled. "Well done traveler. You have answered the riddle correctly and may pass. Scarlet said kindly, stepping out of Fang's way. "Though I do see you may be troubled? May I ask why?" She asked, seeing the bit of fear behind the other wolf's eyes. Her white wings twitched, aching to spread out and fly, but Scarlet stayed. Awaiting Fang's answer.

Fang
wolf-01.jpg
It shouldn't be a secret, "I am... Fang, my father was an Alpha of a large pack to the north..." He began to tear up, "but the day before last a single black wolf entered the pack and told them to bow to him or die, and when they didn't he slaughtered them all." Fang laid down and put his paws over his eyes, whimpering slightly. "He looked at me and told me that the great forest would burn, but he let me run... Maybe just to hunt me, or maybe to prove I'm a coward but I already knew that."

Shadow
5ce4be251d5e426ff9d97a27aeb6c5a3.jpg Off in the distance, a thick pillar of smoke rises and black wolf stands over a burning wolves den. "Two down... And soon the Great Forest will be nothing but ashes!" The hell hound howled into the afternoon air, doom was coming.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fantasy Wolf RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus