Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fantasy Wolf RP

Willow (played anonymously)

Seeing the wings ruffled had made Willow step back a bit. Yes, they were amazing, but also new to Willow. Willow was both curious and afraid of the wings. "I'm still not sure, but I don't mind." The little wolf pup said with a smile and yipped. Of course this was also new to hear, so she'd have to get used to the wings and learn about a Heaven Hound.
Scarlet (played by SwiftlyFlying) Topic Starter

Scarlet grinned. "Great. So as your personal Gate Keeper, Heaven Hound, guardian thingie. How about you come out of that bush so I can see if you're just as pretty as your name." She said sweetly, backing up a bit to make room for the pup.

At first, Willow was cautious and timid of revealing herself. Willow could smell the other wolves from outside and wasn't sure how they'd react to Willow. Timidly, Willow padded out of the bushes and looked at Scarlet. "Here...Here I am." She said with a nervous smile.

Scarlet nodded. "Good job." She said sweetly. Flicking her tail over to the other wolves she calmly replied. "That's Fang and Copper. Don't worry, they're harmless." Standing up to full height she was about only half a head taller than Willow, even though she was full grown. "Mind telling me more about your pack? Or your family?" She asked curiously, though keeping her voice steady as she though about the pup all alone, without any of those.

Willow timidly went over to them and faced down as she sat down. Instead of speaking, she raised her paw up for a moment and placed it back down onto the ground. "I-I have my mummy, daddy and older brother...I'm the youngest in my pack and I don't know where everyone else from the pack is." The wolf pup explained anxiously, still unsure of the other wolves and found it hard to explain them. Especially worrying about her family and pack.

Scarlet squinted in thought for a moment. "What's your favorite memory with your family?" She asked, trying to keep the pup calm as she was surrounded by other wolves.

Willow tilted her head to the side as she thought about a good memory with her family. There won't be much considering her age, but there was one. "When I first saw those colours that come out from the ground with my family." She still didn't know the name of them, but she always loves flowers.

"Ah, attracted to colors I see." Scarlet said with a smile. "Be right back Willow." She said before dashing off behind a tree. Soon returning with a bundle of flowers, bright leaves and an assortment of other colors in her jaws.

At first, Willow was excited to see the flowers, but it just didn't feel the same with other wolves. Willow does love flowers, but without her family it wasn't as exciting. It's either she'll get them herself or someone from her family. "Thanks.." Willow whimpered and looked down, "I want...my family..."

Scarlet frowned and placed down the flowers. She sat down and looked at the pup. "Hey Willow?" She asked. "When and where was the last time you saw your family?"

"I-I last saw them at our den...and I think it was a few days ago..." Willow whimpered and lay down, her head resting on her two front paws.

"Do you know where your den is now?" Scarlet questioned softly. Maybe if I find them, she'll be able to live like a true forest pup! She thought.

Willow shook her head. "I'm not sure where my den is now...They told me to just keep running and they'd come find me..." She whispered.

Scarlet frowned before speaking once more. "But you do know what it looks like... correct?"

Willow tried thinking back to no the den looked. The pup didn't have great memory of the den, but managed to remember some of it. "Yes...I do.." She replied with a nod.

"Have you ever flown before?" The Heaven Hound asked, spreading her wings out to full length. Her plan was simple, fly over the forest with the pup on her back until Willow spotted the den. If she can even spot the den. She thought.

Willow jumped back and yipped at her wings, before shaking her head. "N-No, but...I don't like the look of it..." The pup whimpered.

Scarlet took a deep breath. "It's quite relaxing actually, if you want I could try to find that den with your help." She said sweetly. (AGH! Gtg! Be back tomorrow though!)

Willow whimpered and lifted a paw. "What about that other scary wolf...? And your friends...?" The wolf pup asked with a frown.

(That's fine! See you tomorrow!~)

Scarlet looked behind her to Fang and Copper. "Meh, they'll be fine." Scarlet said with a shrug. Moving her tail in a way to signal the two males to keep quite. "And that other wolf? If we find him we'll punch him in his groin!" Scarlet said with a laugh. "Nah, Jk, jk," She said, wiping a tear from her eye from laughing with a fore-paw. "We'll just hide or fly away." She said, a soft smile now resting on her muzzle.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fantasy Wolf RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus