Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fantasy Wolf RP

Scarlet (played by SwiftlyFlying) Topic Starter

Scarlet snarled, her wings flinging out to full size. "A HellHound.I should've guessed." She growled, ears pricking at the yowl of Shadow. "Don't worry Fang." She said softer, pressing her nose softly against Fang ear. "You can stick with us until that nasty hound is banished." She said, pulling away and raising her head high, ears still up as her dark violet eyes searched for the keeper of the yowl.

Not far away Arla-May raised his head up, ear pricked. "Now that sounds like trouble." He growled under his breath, sniffing the air in hopes of catching another wolf's scent.
Willow (played anonymously)

(I hope you guys don't mind me joining this roleplay ^^;)

At first, Willow had been laying on her back and pawing at the air. Willow had been alone for a few days now and hasn't gotten much to eat, but she was waiting for her family to come back. The sound of the howl had frightened the pup, making her roll to her paws and whimper. Slowly, Willow padded along with her head down and sniffing, until seeing some wolves together and scampered into a push, watching them all from inside the bush.

Scarlet's ears pricked back up. Sniffing the air she caught wind of a new scent, though it was faint. Turning her head to look behind her, she saw some bushes rustle and she chuckled. "Whoever you are! Come on out!" She said in a sing songy voice.

Willow went deeper into the bushes, being too afraid to come out from the bushes. Instead she just tried listening in, not ready to come out yet. They were wolves she didn't even know of and wasn't sure what danger could come.

Folding her wings as close to her back as she could, she excused herself from speaking to the other wolves and took a few steps towards the bush. "Hey, it's alright. I won't hurt you..." She said in a kind, soft voice. Her small figure making her seem like a fellow pup and not an intimidating Heaven Hound.

Willow lay down and rested her head on her two front paws, whimpering in fear. From what she has seen other wolves do, it scared Willow. She didn't know what was different about herself about not being growled at, but she was still cautious.

Scarlet's kean ears heard the whimpers and a thought smacked her in the face. Is that a pup? [i/] She thought, crouching down. "Hey there... no need to be frightened... I'm just about as harmful as a fly." She joked, dark violet eyes softening back to their normal magenta, but her wings did not disintegrate.

(Whoops, italics messed up.)

Looking at the other wolf, Willow timidly lifted up her head and sat up. The wings made the young pup amazed, but also quite afraid. Not too afraid, but she has never seen a wolf with wings before. Slowly, the young pup lifted her right paw.

(It's fine. :))

Scarlet smiled, raising her paw and waving it a bit as well. "Hey there young one." She said calmly. "I'm Scarlet, your friendly neighborhood Heaven Hound." She said sweetly, her magenta hues sweeping across the pup's small body.

Willow ducked down and her ears dropped down. After a moment of silence, the young pup finally spoke. "W-Willow..." The young wolf pup whimpered.

"Willow. That's a really pretty name." Scarlet commented. "Where's your mother, Willow?" She asked, a sudden wave of protectiveness and concern for the pup washing over her.

The young pup slightly tilted her head to the side. "I don't know...Mummy and daddy told me to run away, then that they'd come back for me..." Willow whimpered, pawing at the dirt.

Scarlet felt sympathy for the young pup swallow her heart. "They told you to run huh?" She murmured. "Do you know what you were running from?" She asked, though willing to stop if the pup was uncomfortable.

Shaking her head, Willow looked down. "There was something there, but I don't know what it was..." Willow whined, "They'll be back soon...Then I can be with my family again.." The thought of seeing them again cutely made Willow's tail begin to sway.

Scarlet forced herself to keep a small smile on her face. She justed wanted to pick Willow up and snuggle the little cutey, but she also wanted to tell her that her family would probably not return. "I'm sure they'll be very excited to see you again." She said kindly. "But staying out alone by yourself might not be such a good idea. There's big scary meanies out there who aren't as kind as I." She said, thoughts flickering back to the yowl again. "Do you have anyone watching over you at the moment?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Willow lifted up her head and her ears perked up. "I-I hope they'll be excited. We have p-pack too and it isn't a big one, but they're nice." The young wolf yipped and wagged her tail, her tongue hanging out from the side of her mouth. Then she shook her head at the other question. "No, I'm just myself for now, but I won't be soon." Willow jumped onto her paws and yipped again.

Scarlet smiled a genuine smile at the excited pup. "You have a pack and a family hmm?" She said, sitting up now, but still able to see Willow. "You're one lucky puppy if I do say so myself." She said. "Though if no one is watching you... how would you like a Heaven Hound; GateKeeper keeping watch over you?" She asked with a kind smile. Hoping the young pup would agree, without any protection the young pup would be eaten alive the first few seconds alone in the forest.

Willow smiled and nodded her head. "They're really nice. Sometimes they can be scary, but that's what they do." The young pup said and licked her fur for a moment, then looked back at Scarlet, "Heaven Hound; Gatekeeper...? What's that? I've never heard of one before." No doubt Willow would die on her own. Due to only being one month old and alone, she only eats scraps and couldn't fight for herself.

"A Heaven Hound is like a Hell Hound, but a lot cooler." She chuckled. "Heaven Hounds have bright wings on their backs, and are assigned roles when born. Such as Gate Keeper. They ask riddles and guard stuff." Scarlet said with a shrug, ruffling her bright white wings on purpose. She dearly wanted to care for the pup, seeing it's skinny and weak body.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fantasy Wolf RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus