Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Neverending Suffering

Xion (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

After a few minutes Xion looked at his scythe.
"Orian!" he yelled at it.
It stayed where it was. Xion was seething under his cloak. He stormed over to it.
"Get out of there you stupid, useless scythe!"Xion hissed while shaking it violently.
Jean McSanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

The girl watched the man then took a step back. "I guess your scythe isn't very found of strangers." She mumbled looking at where the scythe was placed. Her own dagger was not in very friendly mood either. She had one arm behind her back where the dagger was in it's case straped around her waist and gripped the dagger telling it come calm down.

Xion hissed and threw it to the ground.
"Useless i tell you. Your absolutely useless," Xion spoke to Orian.
Suddenly a puff of smoke engulfed Xion and Orian. When the smoke cleared there was a boy about 17 stood where Orian had been. He had blonde hair with black streaks and bright gold eyes. He coughed a few times.
"Yea! I cant transform when your choking me you stupid idiot!" The boy yelled back.
Xion slapped the back of his head, slamming him to the ground. He calmed down and sighed.
"Take her to her room. Now. And stop argueing with me!" Xion snapped at the boy.

The girl was not suprised that the scythe named Orian changed into a human from, she had to keep a hand on her dagger, Hendia to keep her from coming out even though it looked like she was getting ready for if Orian or the man would attack her, which she was but also calming her dagger. She kept her mouth shut, not wanting to cause any trouble.

Orian got off the floor and rubbed the back of his head. Muttering under his breath he walked past the girl.
"Come on," he muttered and walked out of the room leading the way down the hall to the room next door.

The girl followed behind the Orian. eep a close eyes on him, she could tell he didn't like her. That was no suprise to her, most people didn't.

He opened the door for her.
"This is your room. By the way i failed to catch your name." Orian said cooly.

Xion waited until they left then he took out a small dagger and cut his hand. He let the blood drip on the floor before drawing a triangle with an eight-point star inside it, with his blood. He stood up and the cut healed almost instantly. He took out a pouch with gold powder in it. He took a pinch of powder and threw it in the middle of the circle. Putting the pouch away, he murmured under his breath, summoning a huge dog, as big as a horse.
"Tithan go and find the man that took my only light from me. I want it back," Xion ordered the dog.
Tithan stared at Xion for a few seconds before nodding and disappearing.

The girl walked into the room Orian lead her too. "Jean." was all she said studing the room. She looked at Orian. "I guess you really don't like strangers." Her voice was quiet.

Orian shrugged.
"I dont care for them. I could get used to you. You seem intresting, Jean. Just dont be a threat to Xion and we wont have a problem. We might even get along,"Orian offered a small smile then walked back to Xion's room.

Jean nodded. "I am only a threat when I'm in my devil side." Jean took Hendia out of her case and sat her down on the bed, she shifted from a dagger to a girl of 18 or 19 with black and red streaked hair and dark taned skin. "About time you let me out. I can't stay a dagger forever." Hendia had a cocky grin on her face and Jean rolled her eyes.

"Orian. I sent Tithan out. Be prepared to leave on a moments notice," Xion ordered.
Orian rolled his eyes and sat on the bed. He smiled.
"That girls name is Jean. Shes kinda cute dont ya think?" Orian said softly, smirking.
He looked over at Xion. Xion narrowed his eyes.
"I dont know why i was stuck with a pervert for my scythe," Xion sighed.
Orian shrugged and fell asleep. Xion looked out the window.
"Jean, huh?" he murmured. "I recognize that name.."

Jean pulled her hood off her head and pulled her hair out of her ponytail I brushed it through, trying to get the scent of the humans hand from the tarven out of it. "Great that scent is stuck on you, Jean." Hendia complained pulling her shirt collar over her nose. Jean rolled her eyes. "It isn't my fault that the human caught me off guard and stuck it's scent on me." Jean retored. "Let me help you, Jean. Your still young and your father failed to teach you anything besides devil stuff and all that." Hendia took the brush out of Jean's hand and brush Jean's hair through and removed the scent from her hair. "Well, at least he was able to teach me how to unlock my devil side but not how to control." Jean looked down at the ground then shook her head dispelling the memories of her father. "Hendia, you can go to sleep, I'll join you later, I need to find out where my mother is." Hendia didn't look so happy about that. "If you don't want to be called to be like your father then stop asking the shadows for help." Jean waved her off and Hendia fell asleep on one of the two beds in the room. Jean called on the shadows to show her where her mother was at, she closed her eyes as she felt them track her mother. She saw through the shadows around her mother and woman with black hair and blue faded eyes from years of pain. Jean opened her eyes and sighed in relief when she saw her mother was safe and far away from her.

Xion opened the window then leaped out as Tithan ran on the street below. Landing lightly on his back they raced off in the direction of Jean's mother.

Orian woke up when he heard Xion open the window.
"What? Wait! Where are you going?! And your leaving without me!"Orian yelled out the window as Xion got farther away.
He walked away shaking his head, opening the room door he went to Jean's room and knocked lightly.

Jean jumped slightly at the knock at her door she walked over to the door and opened it. "Is something wrong, Orian?" She asked seeing that it was late and she though tha everyone else was fast asleep like Hendia. Hendia woke up as well at the knock and groaned. "Jean, go to sleep and close the door your letting in the light." Jean rolled her eyes Hendia's comment.

Orian smiled. "Oh nothings wrong i was just checking on you," he said, still with a smile.
Suddenly he turned serious.
"You know...Xion cut off that man's arm. The man that hurt you that is," he said seriously.

Jean's black eyes widen. "No, I didn't know that." Hendia groaned again and got up out of bed and walked over to Jean's side, Hendia stood a few iches taller than Jean.

Orian put on his player smile.
"Well who is this?" he said, talking about Hendia.

Jean looked up at Hendia. "This is Hendia, my death dagger." Hendia yawned. "Nice to meet ya." was all she said. She looked down at Jean. "A friend of yours Jean?" Jean shrugged. "More or less." She mumbled.

Xion arrived at Jean's mothers location and got off Tithan. He dismissed him to continue his search, Tithan dissapeared. Xion walked up to Jean's mother.
"Excuse me, mam?" he said politely.

Orian winked at Hendia then looked back at Jean.
"Xion left a short while ago. Dont know where he went but we will probably be delayed on our departure from this village," he said quietly.

Jean and Hendia exchanged glances. Jean didn't have a good feeling about this. "Uh, Orien is Xion able to see when someone checks on a family member or a close friend?" Hendia sighed. "Jean called on the shadows to check up on her mother." She said, nudging Jean's side.

Jean's mother looked at the man infornt of her. "Yes, may I help you?" Jean's mother was seaching for Jean since she saw her get taken away from her mother, and of course was worried about her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Neverending Suffering

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus