Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Neverending Suffering

Kai looked up when he felt the presence of another...thing. He smirked to himself, recognizing Xion's trace of magic. It wouldn't be too hard to find them later.

He vanished down the maze of alleys, hunting for unsuspecting humans to replenish the blood he'd lost.
Jean McSanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jean climbed on top of the the dog, it was a little hard at frist but she got on. She sat on the back of the dog so that Xion could get in the front and lead him.
Xion (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Xion hopped up easily onto Tithan's back. He patted the dog on his left side, then Tithan jumped off the roof and ran towards the open ocean.

Jean held on tight to the dog. "Where are we heading?" She asked Xion, cirous as to where, she already knew why.

Xion smirked and softly patted Tithan, Tithan sped up and they kept heading to the ocean. Even after they started running out of dock.
"To the ocean!" he yelled over his shoulder.

Jean's eyes widen. "The ocean? Won't we sink to the bottom and run out of air?" She gulped holding on to the dog for dear life, if she needed to worry. She was starting to think something was insanly wrong with Xion.

The end of the dock approached fast and soon Tithan had to leap off the edge. He landed on top of the water and kept running. Tithan was literally running on water.
They didnt sink into the water but stayed on the surface, moving like it was solid ground.

Jean stared in suprise at this, she didn't think it was possible for someone to walk on water. "But, how is this even possible?" She was staring up at Xion, confused and cirous.

Tithan kept running and Xion looked over his shoulder.
"One of Tithan's abilities. Surprised me the first time too." he said.

Jean nodded. "I get it, what else can he do? So I know what expect."

"I have no idea," Xion said then laughed.

Jean rolled her eyes. "I bet the same goes for Orian." She mutter under her breath, so low she hoped Xion didn't hear her comment. "You don't even wonder what he is able to do?"

Xion had heard her comment but ignored it.
"The truth is Tithan cant do much else. Walk on water and track scents as far as 1,000 miles away. He quite capable of dealing with a few hundred soldiers. Oh and he can run speeds of up to 120 mph. But really thats about it," Xion said and shrugged.

Jean though it over. "Well, it is better than nothing. Where are we actually heading?" Jean wanted to know where they were going and how far it was from that vampire earlier.

Xion looked at Jean before patting Tithan. Tithan slowed down to a swift trot.
"Romania." Xion said bluntly.

"How far is it away from that vampire we fought back there?" She was hoping across the globe but she knew that was only a wish.

"A good ways. It would take a vampire several days to travel the distance," Xion said quietly.
Tithan sped up suddenly, to at least 80 mph. The ocean flew by them as Tithan slowly got faster and faster.

Jean nodded. "Good." She gripped Tithan the best she could, she just hoped she wouldn't lose her grip.
Curses spilled from Kai's mouth like water from a pitcher, as he stood at the edge of the dock.

"What'd the hell they do? Catch the first boat they could to get outta here?" He looked better than he had in a long time; his hair had more shine to it, his strength back to normal. He scowled and most of the humans around him cowered in fear. He grinned, revealing his fangs.

"You!" he pointed at the nearest sailor. "I want to borrow your boat." The sailor ran to inform his captain, as Kai followed behind. He closed his eyes and sniffed the air. They were fleeing faster than he expected and he remembered the creature he had seen earlier. He'd catch up to them sooner or later. He wasn't worried about that.

Xion had no trouble staying on Tithan even without holding on. He turned back to look at Jean.
"You ok back there?" he yelled over the wind.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Neverending Suffering

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus