Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Neverending Suffering

Xion (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Xion smiled a friendly smile.
"Mam i just wanted to let you know that your daughter is with me. Trust me, i making sure she is absolutely safe with me. Im giving her food, water, protection, and shelter. I promise you no harm will come to her," Xion promised Jean's mother. Slightly bowing when he did to show that he was absolutely sincere.

Orian smiled and shrugged.
"He doesnt tell me much. But if you could check then..cant you check now?" he suggested in a question.
Jean McSanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jean's mother sighed in relief. "Thank you, sir. I'm just glad it wasn't her father that got a hold of her." Jean's mother's eyes had a vacant look for a second then she smiled at Xion.

Jean shook her head. "I can only cal upon shadow's for help only so many times, if I over use them then they would grow annoied with me and dispell from my reach for as long as I live."

Xion took out some very high dollar bread and meat, wrapped in a blanket. He offered it to Jean's mother.
"Please take this. Its a simple gift i prepared ahead of time for you," Xion smiled.
Recalling Tithan to wait for him, he waited for her to take it.

"Oh. Well you would have nothing to worry about if Xion did go to visit with her," Orian said quietly.
He looked at the two girls, wondering why they had sounded a little worried.

Jean's mother smiled gratefully at Xion and took the food. "Thank you very much sir." She smiled kindly.

Jean was always worried about her mother, since her mother was human and her father had threated to take her life if she didn't follow in his footsteps by becoming the next Satan. "Well, if there's nothing to worry about then I am going back to sleep. Jean, you better do the same." Jean nodded before Hendia walked back to her bed and went back to sleep. She turned her attetion to Orian. "Thank you for letting us know about Xion leaving."

Xion smiled.
"Anything for you mam," he said kindly.
He nodded to her then turned and walked to an oak tree. He jumped onto Tithan's back and they took off at an unfollowable speed.

Orian smiled kindly and nodded.
"He will be returning soon if you want to talk with him," offered Orian.

Jean nodded. "If you could please come get me when he returns." She didn't say anything after that, she was curious as to why Xion might have gone to see her mother and if he could tell she was checking in on her.

Orian smiled and nodded then froze.
"He is back," he whispered.

Xion walked into the room. He streched slightly and sat on a bed. He layed back and relaxed but didnt sleep.

Jean nodded. "Okay, then." She walked out of her room and closed it behind her so that light wouldn't get in and wake Hendia again. "Let me see him." She said as she turned back to face Orian.

Orian nodded and led her to the room. He knocked then walked in and motioned for her to follow.
"Xion, Jean has some questions." Orian said loudly.
Xion sat up and leaned against the wall.

Jean walked in the room and nodded with what Orian said. "Are you able to see what I can see when I ask the shadows for help?" It was one of her main questions along with did Xion go to see her mother and why.

Xion had his eyes closed and felt the emotions throughout the room.
"Not at all," he spoke carefully

Jean nodded. "Okay then, that is all I needed to know." She turned to walk out of the room.

"We will leave soon. I just need to find one more person to come with us. Oh and Jean.. You should keep in touch with your mother more. She was quite worried about you," Xion informed her.

Jean stopped dead in her tracks when she heard about her mother. She felt guilt floud through her. "She is better off not knowing weather I am dead or alive and forgetting that she has a daughter." Jean kept her back turned towards Xion, her voice was leveled but with a edge of guilt in it. She walked out of the room before anything else more can be said and walked back to her room to find Hendia waiting for her with an annoied look, she heard what Jean said.

Orian yawned and fell asleep on one of the beds in the room. Xion sat on the windowsill, looking out over the village. He watched te moon glisten off the water.
We have to leave tommorow... I hope i can find someone else of use by then.......

Jean calmed Hendia, who now was fast asleep. Jean decided she'd be fine going another night without sleep, she needed it but not as much if she was human. She was left to her thoughs shaking her head when something that caused her pain came up.

Xion felt the change in the air as danger came into the village. He tried to make out what it was but couldnt. He smiled slightly.

Jean felt the dager coming as well but didn't know what it was, but she didn't care, she only worried when it was threat to her, her family, or her friends.

"Orian. Get up. And come back to me in your original form." ordered Xion.
Orian groaned then turned back into scythe form, and floated over to Xion when he stuck out his hand to catch him.
He gripped the handle hard and put it on his shoulder, waiting for the presence to get closer.

Jean felt the dager coming closer. She kicked Hendia up. "Come on, something's coming." Hendia shifted in her dagger from and landed in Jean's hand.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Neverending Suffering

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus