Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Devil Child's pain

Jean McSanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jean fliched at the question. "D-Devil Child." Her voice was shak and weak again. "More so Satan's daughter." She mumbled hoping that Amethyst didn't catch it.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst's sensitive hearing caught what Jean had said."That sounds better than being a human dragon born from the dragon goddess of the Sun."

Jean shook her head. "I am the hier to the underworld, and i can't say or my mother would die." Jean sighed. "I'm just glad I'm not like Satan."

Amethyst watched Jean."My uncle is the dragon god of the underworld,so that sorta makes us have something in common."

Jean smiled lightly. "Well, I don't have to go back to the underworld till I am called there or either when I turn eighteen years old." Jean sighed.

"How old are you now?"

Jean shrugged. "I just turned fifthteen a few months ago."

Amethyst smiled."I'm a year older than you then.I'm sixteen."Amethyst may be young but her eyes made her look older than that.

Jean rolled her eyes. "Whatever,"

"I was just saying."Amethyst smiled."Come on,I'm trying to cheer you up.Can't blame me for trying."

Jean shrugged. "What's the point of trying to cheer up someone who is already going to go thorogh more pain than anyone could think of." She though to herself. "True, it never hurts to try." She smiled at Amethyst.

Amethyst looked at Jean."Your lucky to have someone who cares about you."Amethyst looked at the passing trees."My mom and dad died when I was four and my siblings are afraid of me."

Jean looked at Amethyst. "I don't have any siblings but most likely the same would go for me, but why are your siblings afarid of you?"

"Because I sorta lost my temper in front of them.I don't remember what happened but when I came too,my siblings had a look in their eyes and I could sense the fear."

"Oh, did you ever ask them what you did?"

"I was too afraid to ask them."Amethyst glanced at Jean.

Jean understood somewhat of Amethyst has to deal with. "I would be too, if I lost my temper and went into my devil from infornt of my mother."

Amethyst looked at Jean."I hate my mother because she abandoned me when both her human form and my father died and for making me something I shouldn't be."

"What did she make you that you shouldn't be?"

"First of all,I'm not supposed to be alive.Second,she sealed something inside of me but I'm not sure what it is."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Devil Child's pain

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus