Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Devil Child's pain

Jean McSanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Wait a minute, why aren't you suppose to be alive?"
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Because I died when I was born because I was human but the dragon blood that was in me made my heart rupture."

"Oh, why do you regert having a second chance to live?"

"Because I became a human dragon when my mother sealed something inside of me to keep me alive.I wasn't a human with dragon blood,I was a dragon with human blood."

"But eihter way your a half dragon, half human, right? I know I'm half devil, half human."

"I know it may seem like there is no difference,but I could have been a human with the blood of a dragon and not have powers or be a dragon that has human blood and have powers."Amethyst huffed,a small jet of blue flame coming out of her mouth.

Jean nodded understanding. "It doesn't work that way for Devil childern, you have a devil parent and a human parent, that simple and you are both. What matters most is who your devil parent is. Like how mine is Satan, I am stronger than the rest of my kind and feared just as well."

"I understand that as well.Of course,I am the only one out of all the human beasts that used the elements I use."

"Not me, more than half of the devil childern use their powers and they are like their devil parents, mostly because they are taken away from their human parent at brith but not me, I didn't meet Satan till I was five or six."

"Must have been a little scary."

Jean shook her head. "Not if you know what to expect, I already know what it looks like to be in devil from and mine is the closest thing to a real devil just missing the horns." Jean sighed. She looked at her hand and a small black shadow-like thing was rising out of her palm.

Amethyst watched Jean."I can barely turn dragon.I just look like a human with scaly wings,long fangs and claws,and scales covering their hand and wrists."Amethyst laughed.

Jean laughed as well. "All I got is black devil wings and a tail. Plus claws, fangs, and firey red eyes."

"I bet your form looks better than mine.I look freaky without a tail."Amethyst smiled.

"You never know, what would look weirder a devil or a dragon?"

Amethyst shrugged."I have no idea."

Jean smriked. "Because I bet you never seen a devil."

"Nope.I bet you never seen a human dragon before either."

Jean shrugged. "I've seen a dragon but not a human dragon."

"That's good."Amethyst smiled again."I could teach you the beast language if you want so if you cross paths with one of my people,you can show your not a threat."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Devil Child's pain

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus