Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Devil Child's pain

Jean McSanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jean smiled. "That would be great, and I could show you how to show a shadow you mean no harm and that way you could ask the shadwo for help to hide when you need it most."
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

"You get to learn something from me,I get to learn something from you."Amethyst smiled."Sounds fair."

Jean nodded. "Yeah, we both gain something and nothing is lost."

"Good thing we didn't meet each other in our forms or we probably be trying to kill each other."Amethyst laughed.

Jean laughed as well. "Yeah, you caught me before I changed into a devil, I was about to when you killed that human."

Amethyst flinched when Jean brought up the human."I didn't mean to kill him.I just wanted to startle him so he would stop choking you."

"Humans are easy to kill, if you hit the nearby tree he would have stopped but wouldn't leave me alone till he got what he wanted. But it is better you killed him he would have came back again."

"When you put it that way,it sounded like he made his choice to die."Amethyst sighed.

Jean nodded. "In a way he did, he knew what I was and knew I could kill him without getting hurt but still came after me. He was going to die no matter what."

"I still can't believe a bolt of lightning that weak could kill him.I mean that was weaker then I usually use trying to scare someone."

Jean shrugged. "Lighting causes a human's heart to stop no matter how strong."

"I know but I still killed him.I've only wounded people badly enough so that they won't follow me anymore and I've killed a few demons before but I've never killed a human before."

"Trust me, it is alright to kill humans as long as they give you a reason to kill them such as the one before."

"If you say so."Amethyst's elvish ears twitched slightly,causing Amethyst to look at the sky.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Devil Child's pain

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus