Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secrets of silence

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''They were testing a new tyope of medeceine..When it failed...qute horribly..'' He hissed, inching back more. His muscles tensed still, tail still at his wounds. It was the only moment a hint of fear crosseed his thoughts, his hands twitching.
Kuro could sense Elder's fear, she couldn't tell weather if was towards her or to the people who did this to him. "They should have tested it on animals to be safe if it could change someone into something half human half animal." Kuro's expression didn't change, her face was a mask. "At least you have-or had- parents." She mumbled.

''I have no parents. I jave no memories of what I used to be besides the test day.''
Kuro was suprised by that. "Were you made or born?"

''I do no know that answer, but I could ha been made.''
"You don't have any memory before who you were before Test Day?"

It nods a bit, lowering it's tail slightly. It stayed tensed up, bleeding slow a bit. It was still in the shadows, only it's dark red and dark purple eyes staring out coldly.
Kuro though about that and felt sad for Elder. "I still can remember to when I was made to my frist breath but I haven't lived long so I haven't been given a chance to forget who I am or how I came here."

Elder walks of the shadows. White with black curved claws and horns. ''Lucky.''
Kuro shrugged. "Not really." Kuro looked down at the ground, remembering that she ran away from her master because she was forced to kill people, and if she didn't she would be killed herself.

''I..Feel yje need to kill humans...For what they did ta me...''
Kuro sighed. "Same here, but only when I can't control myself."

''I try to control it, but as you saw...My hunger takes over.''
Kuro nodded. "Yeah, you saw the same from me, I usually kill someone very quickly, but when I lose control I fight till whoever I fight is bloody unless something is able to knock me out of it."

''I'm still hurting...But I'm still hungry..Be there is no food here that I enjoy.'' It replied, looking at a crushed stall, blood staining it's arm ans legs where the dagger had been.
Kuro shrugged. "You could try leaving this place and go hunt outside."

''Hunting outside is asking for a death dentence in these lands.'' He hissed.
"It never came that close to death for me when I hunt outside."

''Ye are human. I an more animal than hunan. Humans see my eyes and flee in mortal terror. My name was speken in stories, a creatur of a silence night. To freten night-goers, and kep the coler hearted twisted murderers at bay. Wise persons woul loc the castle doors, not leave te open like tis.''
"I'm more animal than I look, it only shows when I lose my temper. I am know as the hand made girl that has been forced to go to many different countries and fight to the death with their strongest solider. I as well strike fear into people's hearts, but America has yet to have me fight here so they have no clue I am here."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secrets of silence

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus