Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secrets of silence

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I try ne to strike fear into hearts, but bad luck surrounds me..''
Kuro nodded. "Humans are just to jugdemental to see that we aren't so bad after you get to know us, but they can't get past that they are better because there are more of them." Kuro sighed. "Idiots."

''Yes, idiots. The think everyone has to be perfect.'' As a large crowd starts to gather.
"When you think of it, no one is perfect and they have no right to judge someone they don't know." Kuro balled her hands into tight fists with her claws growing and stabbing into the flesh of her palms, ingoring the pain.

Elder sneered at the crowd, tensing up as his claws spread, tail raising up slightly, blade glistening. Heart racing, eyes narrowing. The crowd starts backing up, seeing Elder.
Kuro glared at the cowrod of people, her eyes icy cold. A low inhuman growled fromed in her chest and her eyes had shifted into their blopd red color. The people backed away from her as well seeing how close she is to losing control again.

The crowd quickly dispersed, screaming. Elder finches, backing back into the shadows, stomach growling.
Kuro looked at Elder, her eyes back to blue and red. Her claws turned into nails. "You okay?"

''H...Hungry...''
Kuro pulled the backpack that was on her back off and pulled a dead bird out of it and tossed it too Elder. "It might not be something you preffer but it is better than nothing."

Elder took it and devoured it hungryly, bones and all.
"When's the last time you ate something?" Suprise in Kuro's voice, seeing how hungry Elder was.

''Anbout a year ago.''
"How can you go so long without food?"

''Eet is a hidden trait, I beleve.''
Kuro shrugged. "Everybody has something special about them."

''Eve if te trait is annoying, too.''
"Yeah, but nothing we can do to change it."

''So what brings you here to the castle square, Kuro?''
Kuro shrugged. "I was looking for supplies, I'm startiing to run out."