Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse RP

Vivian Links (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Yeah, You should go pack some things to, we're gonna need more supplies than one rucksack." She'd say.
Damon Everstein (played anonymously)

(where is our starting point in london)

"You're right we will need more supplies later." Damon said as the headed to the garage.

(Near Kentish Town)

"Shouldn't you be going into your flat to pack? I mean, Your food and stuff is in your flat."

(thanks)
"Yeah ill grab some things, but i know where we can get some other gear too." He said, "But we'll need to get to Finsbury park."
"If anything we'll want to stay away form the royal free and whittington hospitals, as well as the zoo."

"And what's in Finsbury park? EH!" She'd shout a little, Forgetting about the whole noise, Attraction situation. Two of them walked into the corridor and charged at Vivian. "Shit!" She'd run behind Damon and push him towards them. "Shoot!"

As Vivian pushed him towards the undead he grabbed one of the bodies and held it at arms length and put his boot right in the sternum of the second knocking it to the ground. Taking the but of his gun he smashed the first zombies skull in. Dropping it he moved to the second which still lied on the ground. Damon lifted his foot into the air and brought it down hard on the second zombies face, repeating the act till it stopped moving.

"A safe house, thats whats in Finsbury." Damon said stepping away from the zombies.

"Okay! Lets go! I cant even imagine what it's like outside!" She'd head to the garages and get into her car, She'd throw her rucksack in the back and start the engine. She had a Jeep Compass. She'd step out and open the Garage door. She'd get back into the car and wait for Damon.

"I should be clearer on whati mean by safe house, it's just a drop point for me to receive my gear." As he said this he was putting contact lenses on. They had an orange glow to them.

"Gear? And what gear do you receive if I may ask?" She'd snicker, Pushing on the gas and driving straight into hell. She rammed into some Zombies and kept driving. "God, This place is terrible." People were running and being eating, People were fighting back, People were dead.

"We'll see when we get there." He said as they kept driving. Vivian did her best to avoid the dead.AS they made their way, Damon's watch glowed orange. "About time." he said.

She'd groan, "Jesus, How the hell did this happen?" She'd say, Running over some more of the undead. "And what gear is there at your safe house?" She'd say, she'd quickly push on the break and stop in front of a blocked road. "We're gonna have to go round. Damn it." She'd reverse but hit another car. "I'm a bad driver." She'd groan. Going forward and then around the car. Heading to the back roads.

"Take your time," just then from the top of one of the buildings a zombie fell onto the car smashing the wind screen. Vivian hit the brakes hard.
"Stay in the car." Damon shouted as he hoped out and dragged the corpse away. Before he got back in he saw a group of zombies following the car.
"Cover your ears." He said pulling out his 1911, he fired four shots at the crowd, dropping three zombies but the fourth lost most of its face. With that he got back in.

"Oh Jesus!" She'd look at him getting out. She'd look at her gas, "We got a bigger problem! No petrol!" She'd get out and grab her Rucksack from the back. "Run! You've attracted more of those things!" She'd run through the blocked road and hit Zombies on the way with her baseball bat.

Damon followed after her, holstering his pistol he quickly caught up to her, and dragged her down an ally way. "There the fire escape." he pointed. when they reached it Damon helped her climb up it.
"Give me the bat." He said as a zombie tackled him. the two rolled on the ground, but Damon got loose and started to beat the zombie with his bare hands. It lunged at him to which he ducked under it to carry the corpse on his shoulders and threw it into a dumpster.
He would scream at Vivian agin," THE BAT!!"

Vivian screamed and threw the bat down, "Hurry! Just smash the skull and get up here! Oh right." She'd open her rucksack and grab the screwdriver. She'd sigh with relief, "Finish him!" She'd shout, climbing through a window and into a building. She'd look around, Staying alert if any Zombies were around .
Huney Bea (played by SwiftlyFlying)

(Is it alright if I join?)

Huney Bea wrote:
(Is it alright if I join?)
(Sure)

Vivian Links wrote:
Vivian lost grip of the bat whilst they were tackled. "Crap!" She'd stand and grab the bat. Smashing around into the dumpster. She'd pant and hand him the bat. "I can climb myself." She'd climb the fire exit and reach for her bat. "Pass it here, Zombies could be in this building." She'd say.

(Hold up Damon got tackeled. Vivian was on the fire escape looking down at him while it happened)

Damon Everstein wrote:
Vivian Links wrote:
Vivian lost grip of the bat whilst they were tackled. "Crap!" She'd stand and grab the bat. Smashing around into the dumpster. She'd pant and hand him the bat. "I can climb myself." She'd climb the fire exit and reach for her bat. "Pass it here, Zombies could be in this building." She'd say.

(Hold up Damon got tackeled. Vivian was on the fire escape looking down at him while it happened)
(Oh, By the two rolled down, I thought you meant Damon and Vivian) I'll edit it )

(cool, Huney Bea join in whenever you feel is natural.)

Catching the bat Damon did just that, smashing two more zombies heads in. when he was finished he jumped up to the fire escape he made his way up to find Vivian.

"Girl," he said with a whisper to Vivian, "We need better communication method, and by that I mean I need to know your name." Damon had come to the conclusion that neither of the two had even exchanged their names since this whole mess started.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus