Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse RP

Elipsis (played by illRecollection)

(my finals are next week)
Vivian Links (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Vivian played with her hair as she drove, She'd remember her phone still had some battery left. She'd get it out her pocket and play some music she downloaded before this all happened, 'Panda'. "Panda! Panda! Don't know the rest." It wasn't really the best time to be playing music in a zombie apocalypse but she did it anyway.
Damon Everstein (played anonymously)

Damon opened his eyes when the music started playing. "Hey try to keep that down, the engine already draws them close to us. We dont need to add the music to the list." He said.

"Whatever." She'd say, Turning the phone off and continuing to drive.

"I didn't say you had to turn it off Vivian, but keep it down." He realized his words were poorly chosen and was trying to make up for it.

"Can you at least tell me where I'm driving to again, I think I took a wrong turn." She'd stop the car and look around.

Damon looked at his watch, as horror filled his eyes he got out of the car. He grabbed his gear went to the window, "Keep heading north the infection shouldn't have spread to far. As long as you lock yourselves indoors at night you should be fine." From his bag he gave them his med kits and his side arm. Along with the ammo for the pistol.
"They need me back in London." Over his ear piece a faint warning sign could be heard. Things were going south back in London and Damon would too.
Sif Chevalier Emerso (played by DancingDawn)

(Is it too late to join?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus