Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse RP

Damon Everstein (played anonymously)

"Special directive 52, guess I'm part of the first wave." He spoke, "Turn left up here." they made there way up onto one of the highways.
Elipsis (played by illRecollection)

Hey are you guys still looking for members?

Elipsis wrote:
Hey are you guys still looking for members?
(some one else wanted to join but never did, I would think you can join)
Vivian Links (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I didn't get any of that." She'd scoff, She'd turn as he told her too. "You know where we should be going, to the airport. I mean this virus couldn't have spread to like everywhere right?" She'd ask. (We are always open, You may join if you want.)

"No thats a bad idea, if anything we need to stay away from heavily populated areas including landmarks, hospitals, police stations, and airports."Damon said,"Reason is if this is a true zombie outbreak, those places will draw the most undead in." Their is some truth to what he said.

(ok thanks, can i get a location of where this takes place?)

Elipsis wrote:
(ok thanks, can i get a location of where this takes place?)
(Finsbury Park, London we are driving north away from it.)

(ok can you guys run into me somehow, i need to take a phone call)

(if only I knew the areas in london...)

Elipsis wrote:
(if only I knew the areas in london...)
I know that feel.

(so I think I know how to get away with not knowing the area.)
Vivian Links (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Hey, I'm feeling a little tired. Can you take over? I'm gonna have a nap in the back." She'd pull over and yawn. "And I guess you're right." She'd step out the car and get into the back. She'd lay down and close her eyes. (Going off now, Damon can run into your char Reco and you can RP further from there, Night.)

(hey, damon right?, well what do you think about just finding me while im just on foot on the side of the road?)

Elipsis wrote:
(hey, damon right?, well what do you think about just finding me while im just on foot on the side of the road?)

(sorry was at a job interview, and yeah that will work)

Damon switched with Vivian and drove the two a for a while. The sun was beginning to set as they drove, Damon would pull off the road and park the car turning it all off. Getting out, Damon sat on the top of the car with his riffle in hand. He would periodically tap his watch to check the time and surroundings. As he did so he put an earpiece on and began to listen. all he would get is "waiting for orders" repeated every few minutes.

-I walk down the road while listening to an Ipod-

(brb)

(back)

As Damon continued to check his surroundings he happened to notice a silhouette of a man walking ever closer to the car. Sliding off he took position behind the vehicle making sure his body was hidden. He watched the figure, his gun aimed at their head.

-As I walk near the car I look in the windows quickly and keep going-

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus