Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse RP

Vivian Links (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Oh, my name is Vivian and you are?" She'd ask, She'd open a door and a zombie lunged at her. "Christ!" She'd pike the zombie's head with her screwdriver. She'd take out the screwdriver and kick the zombie back into the room. "Is this your safe house?" She'd ask.
Damon Everstein (played anonymously)

"The name is Damon, and no the safe house is in the park." He said handing the bat back to her, they were close. The problem was how were they going to get down there past all the Zombies.
"We need some sort of distraction so I can get down there. Any thoughts?" Damon asked.

"Hm, Let's head to the roof. They are attracted to noise right?" She'd open some doors and find a staircase. She'd run up the steps and reach a door. She'd open the door and would be on the roof. She'd walk to the edge and look down.

(lets say we are here Unit 1,Studio 5, 3rd Floor, Tanja Drayton Massage Therapy, City North Islington Business Park, Fonthill Rd N4 3HF, UK)

Behind her Damon followed making sure nothing unwanted followed them too.
"What are you thinking?" between them and the park where the railway tracks. In the distance they could see the park.

"In your safe house, There is petrol there right?" She'd say, Walking around. Thinking, you could tell she was thinking since she concentrated, She stood there in some sort of Gaze.

"I doubt the safe house has gas for any vehicle." Damon said, "But I bet you there might be some at the tracks, you wouldn't by chance have a jerry can would you?"

"No, No I don't. But there is a nearby gas station." She'd walk down the stairs and to the bottom floor. She'd open the door and run into the run. "Follow me." She'd say, Hitting a zombie and pushing it away in the process.

"Hey at least ry to be more careful these things aren't just play things," Damon said as they reached the gas station.
"Be careful we don't know whats inside." He gazed over the area, their where a lot of cars scattered around, and a foul oder seemed to fill the place.

"Shh." She'd walk into the gas station, Finding a dead corpse and a Z feeding on it. She'd hit the Zombie on the head and keep bashing its head until it stopped moving. "Try and find a jerry can." She'd look around the station.

Damon was already doing so, his eyes looked for anything that would look like it could hold the gas in it.
"Hey, did you find it yet?" he kept his voice down so as not to attract the undead to them

Vivian didn't hear him and she went into the back of the station. "Hm, A cabinet." She'd open the door and look through the cabinet. "Gotcha." She'd grab a Jerry can and begin to walk out of the back area of the station's shop. She'd walk out, "Found on." She'd wave it in the air. She'd grab one of the pumps and start filling it up. "Try and find another."

Looking around damon found the remains of a few police officers who had the misfortune of being consumed. He would check their belongings to find a flash light and a baton. "These might come in handy later." He said picking the items up and taking them with him. He would come back to Vivian who was almost done filling up the can.

A loud car drove past and atrracted the attention of the dead. A group of Zombies walked past and spotted the two. "Great!" She'd put the cap on the can and begin to run. "Let's get to the car fast!"

"Toss me the can. " Damon's physic would make it easier to carry the gasoline while they were running. When they got to the car Damon used the baton to bash one zombies head in. He proceeded to fill the car up.

Vivian tossed her bag in the back of the car and she grabbed her bat and swung around, Hitting some Zombies in the process. "Start the car! Head to the safe house and meet me back in that building. I'll distract these." She'd run off, making them follow her.

He watched as the girl ran off, he had to hurry if he was to get back in time to help. Off he went in the jeep, a few minuets later he pulled up to a shed in the middle of the park.
Getting out of the car and running to the shed"I'm the first one here." he thought as he opened it.

Damon would get his gear and go back to where Vivian was. Their where a ton of zombies trying to get into one building in particular. He would park the car to get out and make a new distraction to get inside. Going around the block he would fire off three rounds to draw the undead's attention. he would then proceed to continue that way till he came around the other side to see Vivian making her way to the jeep.

She'd get into the car and wait for Damon. "Hurry!" She'd shout, Reversing to get closer to him. She'd ram into a zombie and groan. "Whoops." She'd open the other car door for Damon to get in.

Damon hoped in the car. He was wearing a lot of things on his body now, knee pads, a battle belt,and a backpack. In his hands he had an M416 with a recon scope and angled fore grip.
"Get us north into the country side." he said to Vivian, "I'll guide you." He started looking at his watch, it had a strange orange circle glowing from it.
He would lead the two out of the city giving well timed instructions.

"You sure know your way, Why do you have all that gear?" She'd ask.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus