Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Avatar Last Airbender RP?

Hey guys!

A buncha my RP partners seemed to have gotten pretty busy. I know I'm busy enough that I can only probably make one post a day, but I have a hankering for RP.

So here's what I'm asking; is anyone interested in doing an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP? Or, more accurately, a Legend of Korra RP? I can do either, but I really like the airbender tournament and benders living with non-benders, and the issues with revolts and stuff.

So if you're interested, let me know. I am only interested in one on one RPs right now. But I need to know if anyone's interested, because if I make a character for an RP like this, I have to delete a character that I'm not using. So let me know! :)
Totally interested!
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Hey guys!

A buncha my RP partners seemed to have gotten pretty busy. I know I'm busy enough that I can only probably make one post a day, but I have a hankering for RP.

So here's what I'm asking; is anyone interested in doing an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP? Or, more accurately, a Legend of Korra RP? I can do either, but I really like the airbender tournament and benders living with non-benders, and the issues with revolts and stuff.

So if you're interested, let me know. I am only interested in one on one RPs right now. But I need to know if anyone's interested, because if I make a character for an RP like this, I have to delete a character that I'm not using. So let me know! :)
I can post twice a day so it may work for me. Though don't expect too much. Earth bending!
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Awesome! Send me a PM and we can talk details! :D
Minerva

wish I had the time for this. :(

It's okay :) I understand.
I am super interested in this, but I'm only 8 eps into Tlab, and I haven't even started LoK, BUT It is in my interests, so perhaps we can start one up at some point in time, after I learn more.

Sounds like a plan to me! :D
Have you thought about making a group for this? It sounds really cool, and then maybe more people could join. LoK has a pretty big world setting! I'd love to do an TLA rp, I adore this show :)

Loki: A group for this would be pretty cool! But I don't have the time to maintain it right now. I'm just looking for a couple one-on-one RPs because my time is stretched thin currently.
http://www.rprepository.com/g/republiccity/ Made a group for this, so all you guys that were interested feel free to join. It's still being tweaked, I just made it today. Celestina and I will be the moderators :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Avatar Last Airbender RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus