Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Orlando Apeh (played anonymously)

((Hello! Sorry I was dealing some family issues. Thanks for waiting for me. :) A couple of questions. Shiro, just how many characters are you playing? Random, has enough time passed that it's nighttime? I would have thought it was around late noon, early evening.))

Orlando pulled out a rifle and a smaller handgun designed to shoot tasers, magical bullets and every thing in between. Specialty bullets, a hollow shell of silver and pure copper filled with water blessed by a priest. The metal combination was effective on a majority of the monsters Orlando encountered, and the water--even if blessed by a worshipper of some religion he didn't believe in--reassured his bosses.

Orlando set the weapons next to him between himself and Wilson, in easy reach. With a few taps on his touch screen computer, the navigation was up and the chase was back on, Orlando and Wilson chasing after the third monster. "Keep an eye on the screen," He instructed the Elsen. "Just tell me if I get too off course. When we are about a quarter of a mile a way, we will progress on foot."
Nathaniel Montenaro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(Sure I don't see why not. And it was no problem waiting.)
Person (played by dave_pod)

*GEUH!* *the sight of guns just, 'sitting there being completely obvious' is a bit unsettling*
"ummm. ok. eyes on dots."

Continues his pace into the forest as darkness envelopes them.

((What darkness?))

"The safety's on." Orlando reassured Wilson. "It can't hurt you."

(Night. I thought we talked about this earlier?)

((I thought you meant "sure" as in it was still earlier in the day. ))

(It's late evening and the sun is setting. Sorry for not explaining.)

"ok. thats good." *safety was good. Wilson has calmed some more* "so, uh. just going along with the dot I guess." *he isn't totally ready for what might happen. he's trying to trick himself into thinking it'll all just be a nice, simple misunderstanding, and that no one has to get hurt*

He cursed as he realized what time it was. "It's getting dark out. Would it be better to pick up the chase in the morning?" Orlando thought out loud. "How are you feeling? You tired?" He asked Wilson.

"umm. I don't really ever feel all that tired physically... And I don't have my tranquilizers for falling asleep... So I guess it'll just be a long night unless you maybe have a good book or something." *looking about, Wilson realizes that it is indeed becoming dark* "oh! Geuuuh! The others. They don't know I'm gone? do they? Umm. I hope they're ok with me not being home tonight..."

((What home is he refering to?))

((back in the city where he had been living before he had accidentally gone burnt in a public setting and got captured. there's other Elsen there, and they all prefer to stick together. the 'others' at 'home' will most likely notice that Wilson is missing and grow concerned.))

Continues walking because there's nothing else to do.

"Who are the others?" Orlando asked. "I do have some sleeping pills if you would like to take them." He added

"The other Elsen. Um. are your Sleeping Pills Strong? it'd, maybe be better if you let me read the label so I can get the proper dose."

He nodded, rummaging in the back. "Here" Orlando handed him a bottle. "Don't take too many. I was hoping you could keep watch at least for a few hours, that's all I need."

"oh. stay up a bit longer so you can sleep? ok. Just let me know when I can rest then." *reading the label, Wilson keeps about 5 times the usual recommended dose for later when he gets his turn for a bit of a nap* "there. this should be all I need for a few hours rest later." *he offers the bottle back*

Orlando put the bottle away. The sun had set and darkness had fallen. "Thanks. Wake me up in a few hours," he set an alarm clock just in case, and laid back in his seat. "There's a couple books under your seat." He told Wilson as he shut his eyes to take a nap.

"mh." *Wilson kept his response quiet so as to not bother someone trying to sleep*
*the alarmclock in a little unnerving to Wilson, but he tries to ignore it while he waits out his time reading things and trying not to think to much*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus