Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Person (played by dave_pod)

*the engine start up is enough to shock the Elsen awake* "geuh! Noise. NOISE! oh... whew... its just the car..." ... "good morning."
Nathaniel Montenaro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(And we continue! :D)
Orlando Apeh (played anonymously)

"Good morning." Orlando replied, voice gruff from disuse as he had sat quietly in the tree for hours. His right hand reached out to flip open the monitor to the computer to go back to the tracking application. "And the hunt begins again."

((Where is Nathaniel?))

(Sorry was being quiet because it know where Shirofluff is.)

Slowing to a stop in a small clearing, snow began to fall in its soft powder form, covering the forest floor. "Here is a good place to stop." He looks to Peony to see if the figure had followed through the night.

"hu. hunt..." *he says it as if he's trying to forget the word*

Orlando rubbed his arm as though in a gesture of reassurance. "A hunt and capture, don't worry. Ubless they atrack firat, there wI'll be no conflict at all." He pointed to the dot that had nit moved since the night before. "It seems like he too had stopped to rest last night. We will catch up to him easily." Orlando shut off the heaters in the car, but kept the windows rolled up. The car was quiet with the motors of the heater off allowing Orlando to drive sliently.
Kadmoss (played by TheEntityRaptor)

Behind Orlando's van came a black bati motorbike, the Rider was dressed in black leather suit with black helmet and black tainted visor. The bike matched the vans speed coming up the side, the rider then drew a fully automatic uzi machine pistol and fired at the window aiming for the driver.

"GEUUUUU-~@=@~!~" *and, Wilson has gone Full burnt, his body becoming covered in thick, burning tar*
*~Bad guns friends guns friends- not guns by bads to friends- guns nots friends- STOP!*

*The Burnt would be quick to push out through the Truck door, likely denting or breaking it along the way, as he goes to try and grab ahold of this 'gun not friend' person with his long tarry talons*

(So what time zones are you guys in? I live in Britain so I go by GMT)

(Is it usually this slow?)

Orlando swerved the truck as the bullets came peppering in. Fortunately this manuver directed the bullets though the back windows instead of in his face where they were targeted towards. He yelled out a nonsensical cry as the tar monster lept over his lap and broke though the driver's seat door and part of the roof to tackle the motorcyclist. He quickly slowed the truck and turned it around to go back for the Elsen, pausing just long enough to wipe the burning splatters of tar off his clothes and skin before grabbing his tranq gun and heading back towards the duelers.

Kadmoss wrote:
(Is it usually this slow?)

(Most of the time. We all live in different places, so sometimes it takes a while for us to reply. For instance have no idea where Shirofluff is.)

((Sorry. It's late. I lost my temper. ^^; Please ignore this. ))
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

(Hi. I will be joining this rp from here and on out.)

Laplace wrote:
(Hi. I will be joining this rp from here and on out.)

(Welcome aboard. Nobody should have any grievances unless there is a clash with the characters that I haven't noticed. But other than that, we should all get along. I'm thinking about closing the RP. Does anybody think I should leave it open?)

(Depends on the activity of the rper. I don't mind it being open.)
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

(Oh, oops. I went to the sign up instead of here.

Anyway, is it ok if I join in? I read up to where you guys currently are, so I'm caught up. But can I get a refresher paragraph? I want to make sure I don't clash with the story as you said. o-o

But it's ok if you guys are already full though. I just want an "ok" before I come in~)

(House vote I presume as the vote is still in progress. I do not mind letting her to join.)

(I vote to keep it open, and for you to join.

In an absolute nutshell nathaniel was a test subject in a government facility before else's was brought in too, the pair escaped and went on the run and joined up with an angel. Elsen left the group and was found by Orlando, an angry for the government who was tasked with bringing them in. Orlando recruited elsen to track nathaniel but was attacked by me.)

(Welcome. Sorry for the late reply, I just got up. I have no problem with you joining.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Monsters and Angels RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus