Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Not Your Average Neko (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ratchter (played by ConnanBell)

This is Ratchter. He is not your ordinary little cat-eared boy. He may be looking for a master, but he's no typical servant. He's a wild animal, with enough spirit to destroy anyone who isn't ready for him. He is NOT docile. He is NOT domesticated in any way.

He seeks a powerful warrior who is worthy of his services. Or perhaps your character is not worthy. In that case he'll upset every aspect of your character's life until they are!

Settings are flexible, but a time of great war is preferable, as Ratchter is actually ideal for warfare. Whoever, plots involving times of peace are also on the table, as he'll be very funny trying to adjust to peace.

In any case, how will YOUR character deal with this little ball of savagery tearing through their lives? Come one! Come all!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Riikolo (played anonymously)

Hmm... I dunno about a master, but my main character here shares some similarities with yours (feral, agile, difficult to keep under control) and might prove an interesting RP partner. Depends if you'd be up to RPing with a character on the same level, I guess. Riik's certainly waaaaay too submissive to be anyone's master XD.

That said, Riik is incredibly timid and sensitive and might not be able to handle Ratchter if they were to meet. Could create interesting tension, but might also not work at all. Even so, Riik is not a push-over... if he feels threatened, he will defend himself.

Up to you, really. A little different to what you were asking for, but might be fun?
Scarlet Raven (played by Zephyrezz)

Heh, Ratchter and Scarlet might make a very interesting pair, considering Scarlet has a temper of her own. She would also let her mouth fly the first time Ratchter annoyed her, which would be interesting all in itself.
Ratchter (played by ConnanBell) Topic Starter

Scarlet Raven wrote:
Heh, Ratchter and Scarlet might make a very interesting pair, considering Scarlet has a temper of her own. She would also let her mouth fly the first time Ratchter annoyed her, which would be interesting all in itself.

I like this lady. Ratchter's aversion to women might actually make this additionally more interesting. Send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

Riik wrote:
Hmm... I dunno about a master, but my main character here shares some similarities with yours (feral, agile, difficult to keep under control) and might prove an interesting RP partner. Depends if you'd be up to RPing with a character on the same level, I guess. Riik's certainly waaaaay too submissive to be anyone's master XD.

That said, Riik is incredibly timid and sensitive and might not be able to handle Ratchter if they were to meet. Could create interesting tension, but might also not work at all. Even so, Riik is not a push-over... if he feels threatened, he will defend himself.

Up to you, really. A little different to what you were asking for, but might be fun?

I'm not really sure. They would need their own special little scenario for them to spend any length of time together. He is an interesting character, but I don't know that he fits well here. I'll be thinking off and on about scenarios that could work in the future.
Riikolo (played anonymously)

Ratchter wrote:
Riik wrote:

I'm not really sure. They would need their own special little scenario for them to spend any length of time together. He is an interesting character, but I don't know that he fits well here. I'll be thinking off and on about scenarios that could work in the future.

Yeah, I knew it was a bit of a long shot, given it would not fit your outlined scenario; but as they say: if you don't ask, you don't get. And of course beyond that, opposing personalities do tend to need a bit of thinking to get them to stay together, even despite the parallels.
Riik wrote:
Ratchter wrote:
Riik wrote:

Yeah, I knew it was a bit of a long shot, given it would not fit your outlined scenario; but as they say: if you don't ask, you don't get. And of course beyond that, opposing personalities do tend to need a bit of thinking to get them to stay together, even despite the parallels.
I wish I had more time to spare. I have a strange desire to grab them both in one game with, like, Elodar or something.

(bump)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Not Your Average Neko (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus