Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What do you do for fun?

Darth_Angelus Moderator

Distract him with a cheerleader ;)
Bonebag Topic Starter

I'm not worried about it. If he tries to eat my brain, all he'll get is a taste of rotten horses, cupcakes, and way too much css, html, and php to even taste the sugar coating that was on it. In before "This brain is now diamonds."
I'm pretty spastic about my hobbies, but here's a list of things I do to occupy by brain:

Draw/painting! I'm mediocre at best, but it helps my creative juices flow freely.
Gardening! I live in Texas, so it's a good all-year venture here. I kill a lot of plants, buuut I try.
Child raising! Wait- that's not a hobby... but it does take up a lot of my time lol!
Crafts! Lately I've been dabbling in soap and bath-things making.
Cooking! I love all things culinary. Omnomnom~
Video games! Yeah, I'm a gamer just like everyone else on here lol. On a related note, me and my husband are also streamers on VGZ! I'm Waifu and he is Cali and we stream pretty often. Him more than me, but you can hear me interjecting pretty often haha.
Let us see...

I... annoy my cat (out of love!)
I... play video games on my DS such as my small pile of Pokemon games (at least one from each Gen up to IV!)
I... write stories and draw
I... character and world-build (lots of my drawings are centered around either this or Pokemon)
I... look up random articles on Wikipedia just to see what new stuff I can learn! Right now I have one open on the demographics of Japan.
& last but not least, I online/offline chillax with some TOTALLY AWESOME PEOPLE I like to call my friends! B)
When not roleplaying or doing necessary things like sleeping, I spend most of my time writing, some of my time drawing, a good chunk of it on zOMG! killing things, a lot of time watching RvB, and the rest of my time letting TVTropes ruin my life. Which reminds me, I was going to go look up some TV shows on there. See you guys later, assuming TVTropes doesn't suck my afternoon into oblivion.

And by the way, oblivion tastes like Red Bull. ^^
Heimdall wrote:
I make pictures and sometimes even art! I also make maps and items and scripts for Furcadia. And armor and other stuff out of leather. I make things, basically--and then have no idea what to do with them. I also snuggle my cats. Relentlessly. And hang out with Thor.

I'm also a professional internet connoisseur.
...Maps, you say?
Kim wrote:
There's... there's things to do other than RP and work? O.O

No, I kid. When I can carve out time in my schedule, I dance, and when I get started I dance a lot. Mostly belly dance but I want to find a partner and get back into swing/lindy hop. I also like to read, make art, and look through these forums. Plus, I have a fuzzy white dog I like to take on jogs and teach to do silly pet tricks.

Also every once in a blue moon I program something random and quick, but these days the RPR satisfies most of my programming urges and then some. ;)
You're lucky. I can't dance for sh- poop.

Also, Bones, you forgot about your hobby of taking Katanas to the face and proving that your teeth are invincible.
Bonebag wrote:
Wizard wrote:
Anyone who's known me for two seconds can probably attest to the fact that I like clocks very much. I have a collection, and it fills me with great joy to wind them and preen them and make sure they're all on Time. Sometimes I also rub them on my face, but this is a secret only the internet is allowed to know. Shh.

I'll be watching you, Sylar. You stay away from my brain. /shamelessheroesreference

Tick tock, tick tock. That's the sound of your life running out. /"Dexter"

But anyway...

...... Minecraft!

Oh, and I paint. Slowly. But mostly for other people.
I cook. A lot. Ooh, and I make bread, candles.... things out of sculpy. I might be starting belly dancing next week if the snow co-operates. I camp, usually by hiking in somewhere and setting up for a weekend, which also means a lot of nature watching. Of course, so does the walk through the the back woods down by the campus, even during the wintertime.

Moooore painting.
Oh, don't get me started on other videogames, but mostly PC. Sometimes I beta-test.

Gardening when there isn't a foot of snow on the ground!
.... Shoveling when there is.

And then lots of things with friends.
Ah, well... I'm unemployed right now, or at least not getting paid to work. My husband is in med school right now, so I divide my time up between helping him make outlines, keeping the house in order, writing and roleplaying. Haha, we're not stuck on a desert island, it just feels that way. I love to scuba dive. As soon I get a chance, I'm shipping my gear over, because I miss being in the ocean. If I'm lucky, I might get a job at the dive shack down the street keeping the tourists from drowning ;)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What do you do for fun?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus