Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Resurrect and Exterminate (Anthro RP)

"Don't Marsupials come from this place? How do you know you didn't just move in on their land?" Violet questioned. "If someone came to my home and suddenly booted me out, I'd be pretty mad about it." She added.
Boaris the Emboar (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Who told you that!?" Chip asked.
"Isn't that the truth?" Ralph asked.
"We rabbits have actually been here for much longer than you might think," Chip responded. "This is the power the marsupials have. They invaded years ago, and drove us to near extinction through expansionist greed. It was only recently that we started making a comeback from the scourge of the marsupials. But it's not over yet. We still need that one last push to get rid of the Marsupials once and for all, or they will just come back and try to destroy us again.

OOC: My general idea was that the main characters are supposed to believe that the Marsupials are evil, but OV3RL0RD, your posts and Violet's skepticism are kind-of undermining that plot. Do you wish to change the plot a little bit if you have some ideas?
Oop: Sorry I didn't mean to be undermining anything, I just figured that Anthralia was based on Australia, considering the abundance of Marsupials. As for Vi's Skepticism, I planned for her to get both sides of the story. I mean some complete stranger just walked up to her and was talking about how a marsupial cult is trying to resurrect a wombat god demon thing. I just figured it'd make sense for someone to be skeptical. But yeah Sorry again.
Kione (played by Zinx)

Were they talking about the war again? They scare away customers doing that. It's hard to have visitors when there is so much chaos.she thought to herself. Turning on her heels, she wandered through the crowd of bunnies to reach her small hut of a home. She started to hum and pushed opened her door. Maybe the visitors will stay.

"*Sigh* I guess I should actually show you all of the destruction," Chip said to the others. "Follow me. This... might be a little hard to stomach."

Chip dragged the group to the outskirts of town where they saw what looked like a heavily devastated community. Houses were burnt down, people were tending to dead gardens, and there were even dead rabbits littering the place. "This was devastation caused by the Marsupials a while ago. We still have not recovered from that attack. There are many more examples all around Anthrallia. That is why we need spies to infiltrate the cavern and undermine Bungora's plans. Please. I know it may be confusing, but we're getting desperate for help now. Will you help us?"

"Can't we come to some sort of peace?" Ralph asked.

"I wish it were that simple," Chip said. "If we CAN come to a peaceful agreement, that would be very swell. If not, then I don't know many other options."

"I... I suppose I can help you," Ralph said. "I hope Bungora's more reasonable than you make him out to be."
Violet looked over the bodies and destroyed huts and crops. She let out a sigh. "Fine." She said. "So, where do we go to fin this guy?" Violet asked.
Kione (played by Zinx)

Going on an adventure would be nice though... she looked back on the group. Maybe she will trail them. Hurrying inside she snatched a bag and started to stuff she believed she would need. After going over the list a hundred times, she looked outside to see if they had left yet.

"As it turns out, I have a map of our continent," Chip said before handing them the map. "The cave is several miles from here, the one where the Marsupials reside."

"Well what are we waiting for!?" Ralph asked. "Let's go!!!" Ralph the ran off with the map in hand. He didn't seem to care about the others behind him, he just wanted to meet some real life marsupials.

"REMEMBER TO GET ON THEIR GOOD SIDE!!!" Chip called out.

OOC: What do you guys think? Should we just go straight there, or should there be an event before hand. I want to let you guys come up with ideas so the RP doesn't feel scripted.
Violet sighed. "Give us a chance to get are stuff from the plane first." She said irritably.
Kione (played by Zinx)

The little one was fast, but she stayed close enough to follow, but far enough not to be seen. The other seemed not so eager as the first and remembered to retrieve the luggage from the plane.

As quickly as Ralph hasted along, Violet and Kione ended up getting lost in a grassy plain. While trying to look for Ralph, there were a couple of Flying Foxes flying above their head. Would they attack them, and how should the two prepare for this situation?
"Where did that stupid opossum go?" Violet asked herself as she followed in the direction she thought Ralph had gone. She glanced up seeing the flying foxes flying about. She didn't quite know what to make of them, as bats weren't very common in her home country.
Kione (played by Zinx)

One minute he was there...and the next he was gone. It was like the sand stirred up on Its own and took him. Kione didn't think he should wonder off in a place side as this. Not when the night was coming and the bats where waking up. She looked over and notice that the other member had been left as well. It was probably my best to make her presence known before she was grouped in with bandit or intruder status.

Suddenly, the Flying Foxes swooped down toward Violet. They did not attack her, but instead observed her.
"What on this green planet is she?" one of them asked.
"Are... are you a sign of Mammoth's return?" the other said.
"Oh, this is splendid!" the first one said. "Finally, the place may return to its former glory!"
"Wait... there's someone else. A visitor," the second one said before flying to Kione. "And who might you be? Are you the one that summoned her?"
"Who are you two, and why are you hear?" the first one asked the two.
"You... do know each other, right?" the second one asked.

They were... kind of cute, but their wings were very ominous and scary. They looked like they might have been badguys, but maybe they just looked like it. They kind of looked run down.
Violet snorted. "Mammoths have been extinct for thousands of years. They're not coming back anytime soon." Violet said, crossing her arms. "And now, I don't know her. And I wasn't summoned." Violet hissed.
Kione (played by Zinx)

"I-I uh I no I didn't summon her. I was g-going to say hello." Kione scrunched and shrank away from the bats. Violet didn't seemed amused and this was the worst time to try to introduce herself. "O-our friend ran that way d-did you happen to uh s-see him?" she stuttered in her shyness.

"What? Mammoth was only killed three decades ago by those villainous rabbits!" the first Flying Fox shouted to Violet. "...Oh, I see the problem, you think we're talking about "ice age mammoths." No, "Mammoth" is our god. She is the god of the land, the god of growth, the god of purity. She can make plant life grow in seconds. Her roar sends fear to the impure rabbit species. She can shape the land to her will. Her coming will bring forth a restoration in Anthrallia."

"Oh, no I don't think I saw anyone," the second one said to Kione. "Perhaps we could take you to our leader. He may help you find your friend." As you could get a clear look at the Flying Foxes, you might notice that the one talking to Kione had singed fur that connected to their left wing. Was it connected to the burnt villages?
Violet's ear twitched when she heard one of the bats mention their leader. "Well we'd probably find that opossum over at they're place since he had the map..." Violet thought. "That actually sounds like a good idea. I'd like to hear more about this 'Mammoth'" Violet lied.

OOC: Kione? Are you there?
Kione (played by Zinx)

"M-mammoth?" mammoths are scary. she thought as she wrapped her arms around herself. But she didn't want to be left here alone. Following violet would be the best thing for her to do at this point. Kione's ears drooped and she waited for them to move.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Resurrect and Exterminate (Anthro RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus