Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Resurrect and Exterminate (Anthro RP)

Boaris the Emboar (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

Neither seemed to notice the bats singed wing as they flew towards the cavern where the marsupials were. Sure enough, Ralph was waiting there.

"Hey, guys! The locals here are pretty nice," Ralph said. "I wonder what took you guys so long to get here." Ralph didn't seem to notice the wing either. "Anyway, come on in guys."

As they got inside, they saw the Marsupials in all their glory. They seemed... peaceful. They were working together, making houses, preparing food, playing. It looked... unlike the description they were given.
"It would help if you didn't run off like that." Violet said. She looked around the village. "Yeah some how I'm not surprised...." She mumbled to herself whe nshe realised that, for the most part, most of the people here were just living their lives.
Kione (played by Zinx)

She looked at the opossum with exasperation, he was the one who ran off and left them behind. Them she looked upon the village and was surprised to find that it looked like nothing the rabbits had suggested earlier. Kione was starting to wonder if the rabbits weren't as truthful as she thought they were. If this village could look like this while the multitude of rabbits couldn't even top this with their little village, then maybe something more was at hand.

And yet, perhaps things weren't as they seemed. In the distance were some creatures with large robes on. They looked... sinister. "Ooh! Those guys look important!" Ralph said. One of the cloaked figures came toward the group. He had a weapon on him.

"Excuse me. We don't allow outsiders," the creature said. The creature had a huge tail, appearing to be very puffy. Apparently, it was a Tiger Quoll.

"They were lost," one of the Fruit Bats said.

"They might be working for those cretinous rabbits!" the Tiger Quoll shouted. "You idiot! Dispose of them!"

"Wait, we're friendly!" Ralph said. "We came to help."

"Begh! And why should I trust any of you?" the Tiger Quoll asked.

"All my life, I've just wanted to learn more about marsupials," Ralph said. "See, I'm an Anthracarican Opossum, but I hear lots of Opossums live here, and I wanted to know more about them and other marsupials."
"I'm just here cause I wanted to hear more about those mammoth guy." Violet said.
Kione (played by Zinx)

Kione huddled behind violet this was probably a bad idea. She should've stayed home, but she wanted to know what was happening and why. But this soldier was looking threatening.

"Hmph! I don't trust the lot of you!" the Tiger Quoll shouted. "I want them gone or exterminated. Not unless you can PROVE you are on our side." Maybe these creatures were NOT friendly.

"Fine, we can prove it. What do you want us to do?" Ralph asked.

"Well... you could help us gather food," the Tiger Quoll said. "We need special plants. Lush, tall and green. If you help us gather them, maybe we will trust you. ...OR you could also help us find resources for building. We use large trees, but some boards can be found around abandoned villages. I can offer a guide for you three to supervise you and make sure you do well."
Violet glared when this tiger quoll said that they either had to be removed or killed. "Good luck with that..." she thought to herself. "I'm fine getting food." Violet said.
Kione (played by Zinx)

A small whimper came from her as she spoke."M-me too." Kione was really good at getting food so she rather do that than be killed.

"Yeah... me too," Ralph said.

"Alright, I will have someone else get the supplies, but I will have someone assist the three of you," the Tiger Quoll said. "And since I don't trust the fruit bats, especially after he got burned trying to... uhhh, assist us in building... One will be presented to you."

OOC: Remember: either of you can play as an NPC.
Oop: Ya'll can skip me this round I'm not really sure what to post :'D
Kione (played by Zinx)

Kione did notice the burn and wondered why building a home would end up causing fire. Injury was usually a common thing when working on something big, but a burnt wing?

"Say, how did you get burnt like that?" Ralph asked.
"Uhhh, oh well, I was uhh... trying to burn wood for texture?" the fruit bat asked.

That seemed like a very weak excuse. Was there something they weren't telling. And when they looked around, they noticed the people weren't as happy as they first seemed. It seemed to thrive, but nothing seemed well-built, and a lot of the creatures seemed very frail. And then there was a large pot in the center of the cave that marsupials were filling with very slimy water. The pot was lit ablaze underneath. And the food supply seemed very sparse. They only tried to put on a smile because this was how they had to live, and perhaps they were used to it.

There were also some strange statues littering the place: those of strange, robed Wombats. They were possibly the leader, but it was hard to tell why there would be statues, but poor food supply, water, and what seemed to be long tunnels for houses.
"That's a good way to start a fire." Violet said crossing her arms. She glanced out over the village, quickly noticing all the Wombat statues. "And what's up with all the stupid looking statues?" Violet asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Resurrect and Exterminate (Anthro RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus