Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Life of a Fire Lobmax

Taika Sekizai (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Tai almosted tripped then caught onto Akua's pace of action. "W-What is it?" She looked at Akua then her ears twitched catching on the sounds of others.
Akua (played by BunnyGirl123)

Aqua lead her into a cave and covered her mouth. "Their looking for me, don't make a sound."

Takia nodded. "Okay." She hide in the darkest spot in the cave. Flaten her ears and let her tail fall at her side.

Once the group of people passed by she let her go and let out a sigh of relife. "Okay, I think their gone."

Takia noddes and walks out of the spot she was hiding in. Her ears pricked back to their usual drawed back way and her tail preked up.

Aqua went back over to the river and sat down.

Takit followed Akua. "Will you try to leave your clan?" She sat next to Akua.

Akua sighed. "Yes." She answered as she looked down in the water.

Takit smiled at Akua. "Would you like some help with that?"

Akua looked up and returned the smile. "I would like that."

Takia nodded. "Then I'll help you out, it is better to have fire and water than just fire or just water"

Akua laughed then looked around. "Okay, if were going to get out og here then we better move fast, I'm sure they'll be back any minute."

Takia nods and stands up, offers a hand to help Akua up. "Okay, then let's get going. Where should we head?"

Akua grabbed Taika's hand and pulled herself up. "The mountions, our clan never goes up there."

"Why doesn't your clan go to the moutains?" Taika blinked in cofusion.

"I... I don't know. They never told me." Akua said while staring off into the mountions.
Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

(mind if I join?)

Nathan had been in the group that was searching for the Fire Lobmax. He'd only heard that there was some creature threatening to harm them and he had taken it upon himself to help them out. Of course he would. He liked helping people.

At his side, a tall black wolf with gold eyes strode. Bella wasn't quite full-grown, but she was close enough to be intimidating. It was her lifting her nose to the air, scenting the wind, that made Nathan drop back from the group and wait. Bella had found a scent but she didn't bristle as he expected. Whatever it was, it wasn't a threat yet. Still, he readied his bow, drawing an arrow from the quiver hanging at his waist, but not yet nocking it to the bow. Bella would warn him if such an action were needed.

He followed her forward as she tracked the scent.

Taika's ears perked up at the sense of something coming in her dircetion. "We better hurry before someone finds us." Taika heard the new romur about Fire Lobmax wanting to kill off some other type of creature and since she was one of the very few she was hunted. She was wanted to make more of Fire Lobmax, and she was hunted because of her being dangrous.

"Alright, lets go." Akua started towrds the mountions then started to pick up the pace when she felt someone comming towrds her.
Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

Nathan paused when he heard the rushing of water from a nearby stream. He filled up his canteen briefly, taking a sip, before resuming his tracking.

He noticed tracks in the ground and Bella was more curious. She was trotting now and she only glanced back at him enough to know he was following her.

A cave seemed to appear out of nowhere. Nathan stopped again, his gaze wavering down to Bella. Again, her fur lay calmly against her back. No signs of a threat. He frowned. "Bella...hunt." She pricked her ears up at the command and trotted towards the cave--her mission to scare up any kind of animal in the area.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Life of a Fire Lobmax

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus