Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Life of a Fire Lobmax

Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

Bella paused and pricked up her ears, listening intently to something in the distance. It was probably the group Nathan had just left coming back to check if he was still alive or devoured by the creature.

"So, where were you two planning to go? I'll help you get there if I can." He reclaimed the arrow he'd shot into the ground, and checked it for damage. It was surprisingly still good.
Taika Sekizai (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Takia heard what sounded like footsteps. "We are heading for the moutains up ahead, since Akua says that her clan doesn't go up there." Takia's tail tip was twitching back and forth, like a cat's
Akua (played by BunnyGirl123)

Akua looked back at Bella. "Got any tips for us?" She asked while her attention was still fouced on Bella.

Nathan grinned. "If it's the mountains, stay warm and keep a fire going as long as possible. Might be hard with people trailing you, but if you take care to hide in dips and valleys you should be fine."

He shouldered his bow and quiver. "If you'll let me head back to the village, I can meet you a ways in...I left my pack and gear at one of the inns."

Takia nodded. "I know a way where you can tell it is us." Takia outstreached her hand, palm up and there was a bright red glow that would be bright enough to be seen from miles away. She closed her hand and the glow stopped. "It is the way my kind can tell each other is the real thing, and not some fake. When you see the glow of the light then you'll be able to tell it is us or just me if Akua gets lost."

Nathan nodded. "Should be easy enough, and I don't think Bella will have trouble tracking you anyway. I'll meet you guys in a few hours...hopefully."

He turned and headed back at a jog to the group coming towards them. He would head them off by concocting some story or other, and then once they were satisfied, he'd head back to town to gather his stuff.

"Sorry guys," he said as he met up finally with the leader of the group. "I thought I saw something...but it was just a bear. Bella scared it off." He whistled sharply and Bella reluctantly left Taika and Akua to return to Nathan's side.

Taika looked at Akua. "We better get going before someone finds us." Taika turned and headed for the moutains.

As soon as he could ditch the group without arousing their suspicions, Nathan headed back to the inn. He grabbed his supplies, packed what he had, and then wished he'd had time to stock up. Ah well, he could always hunt if he ran out of meat; and Bella was turning into a fine hunting companion

Bella pricked her ears up and wagged her tail as they left the inn. Nathan left a decent tip, explaining to the innkeeper that he'd had a tip of seeing something in another town--he chose one opposite the mountains, just in case they were investigated--and then left.

He headed for the mountains, letting Bella get her bearings as he did so. Once she found their scent, she would be good--he just had to backtrack to that spot.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Life of a Fire Lobmax

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus