Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Life of a Fire Lobmax

Taika Sekizai (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Takia followed beside Akua, keeping her ears out and listening. Like animals do when running, Takia did the same thing; eyes watchful, ears up, tail twiching, and everything else. She had caught the scent of a human and a wolf, which made her want to move faster and father.
Akua (played by BunnyGirl123)

Akua heart started to race as she hers people trailing behind her and Taika. "We need to move faster." She told Taika.
Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

Bella's ears went up as she heard something moving. And then she was sprinting forward.

Nathan barely kept her in sight. "Bella! Slow down,heel!" He growled as he lowered his bow and ran after at full speed. Maybe if he cut across the rise in the land, he would be able to see what she was chasing. He highly doubted it was a rabbit.

Takia heard what sounded like someone trying to calm their dog, or wolf. She grabbed Akua's wrist and broke into a sprint, at her top speed; she just hoped Akua could keep up if not Takia would be able to carry her. "They have a wolf with them. Not only do other clans want me but humans hunt me down so they can kill my kind off for once in all." She yelled over the roar of wind that passed over her ears as she ran.

Akua sprinted with her trying to keep up the pace with Taika. "We may have to fight." She warned her as she turned her head trying to find the source that worried her and Taika.

Nathan crossed the ridge and located the targets Bella was chasing. Whatever they were, one looked slightly human. What was the other one? A monster.

With little thought for his own safety and with significant experience, he nocked an arrow to his bow and let it fly. He overshot on purpose, planting an arrow a few paces in front of them, hoping to slow them down as Bella circled around to try and drive them back to him. At least, that was what he hoped. He whistled sharply, a command for Bella to do precisely that.

Takia stopped as soon as the wolf came in front of her and turned around to see who shot the arrow. She glanced at Akua, singaling for her to run. She raised her hands up to show she meant no harm, but her hands were heated up so that if the human male tried to shoot an arrow at her she would flick a spark to it and set it on fire. Her tail flicked back anf forth, waiting to hear what the human had to say.

Akua glanced at Taika in time to see her glance signling her to run, but she did not. Insted, she opened her water bottle and bended out some water. She was carful to keep an eye on both the wolf and the human in case one of them lunged at her or Taika.

Bella stopped when they stopped, though she circled around them curiously. Her pitch black fur was easy to lose in the shadows, though her golden eyes--if one looked too closely--were strangely paralyzing to look at.

Nathan lowered his bow briefly, coming within a more reasonable range to communicate with them. He looked at the woman with the water and then the one with strange hair. He recalled the description of the fire lombax and he looked at Taika.

"Are you the fire lobmax?" he asked, his hand already drawing another arrow from the quiver.

Takit nodded slowly. "Yes, I am, but I mean no harm at all, sir. I am just trying to keep my friend and myself a live. I don't know the reason why you are hunting me but do not trust the lies the people you are working for." She said it in a calm tone then knelt down to face the wolf and extended her hand for the wolf to smell. Even though she was a fire lobmax, a cat-like creature, she loved all animals.

Akua kept a stedy gaze at the hunter as her drew another arrow, ready to deflect at any moment.

"If you mean no harm, why are the villagers so determined to kill you?" Nathan lowered his bow, however, seeing that Bella still did not consider these people a threat. Whatever the villagers said, they had obviously been wrong.

Bella wagged her tail, ears pricked forward as she sniffed the fire lobmax's hand.

Takia smiled at the wolf and petted it's head as soon as her hands cooled. "Because they think all of my kind are the same, ruthless and cold. They don't even stop to think that I left my own clan." Takia sighs then stands back up. "I mean no body no harm, unless they are a threat to me or the people I protect."

Akua sighed and put her water back on her bottle, then smiled at the hunter. "Are you talking about my clan?" She asked.

"Fair enough." He slid the arrow back into the quiver, realizing that her philosophy mirrored his own.

He glanced in surprise at Akua. "Your clan? The ones hunting you down?" He kept an eye on Bella as she wandered from the fire lobmax to the girl with the water bottle to sniff curiously at her feet. "And yet, I see you're trying to protect her."

Takia glanced at Akua again. "I'm helping her run from her clan, since she saved me from them finding me and killing me..." She sighed, her tail falling to her side. "I'm not really good at explaining things..." She mumbled to herself.

Akua smiled and bent down to let the wolf smell her hand befor petting it. "I absoultly adore wolves."

Nathan grinned and relaxed. Bella wagged her tail and let Akua pet her. Whatever Akua's clan had said about the fire lobmax, evidently it was far from reality.

"Well, I supposed introductions are in order then. I'm Nathan and that" he nodded at the friendly wolf, "is my hunting partner, Bella."

Takia nodded. "I'm Takia." She said, she didn't think that she should introduce Akua since if Akua wanted to be known then that is her choice.

Akua again looked up at the hunter and smiled. "I'm Akua."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Life of a Fire Lobmax

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus