Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ghost's watching

"Damn," he muttered when she tightened the rope and then sealed it with duct tape. He gave up and flopped onto his back, staring up at her. "My name's Kai Zarre. What is yours, oh fearless hunter."

Of course flopping back also caused his trenchcoat to part a little and reveal that the wound in his chest was more or less healed. It had, at the very least, stopped bleeding and had scabbed over.
Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123)

"Luna Suta, and I'm not a hunter." Luna said as she picked away at her boots which were covered in blood.
"Well, Luna Suta, not a hunter. What are you then?"

He followed her gaze down to her boots and he licked his lips. Blood...he could go for a drink right about now. Too bad he was tied up at the moment. He shifted in his bonds, but unless he had a blade, they wouldn't be coming off any time soon.

"I'm a wiccan." Luna looked at him as he licked his lips. "You do know this is your blood, right?"
Kai shrugged. "Doesn't matter; blood is blood. And I've stopped bleeding out so I'm hungry. You keep saying your Wiccan but that means nothing to me; I've fed on one of your own already. When can I feed on you?"

It might have been a joke--if only he hadn't sounded so serious.

"Its a sin to give a vampire you blood, ya know." Luna did not asume his comment as a joke because of his tone. "And the last thing a wiccan wants to do is comite a sin."
Kai nodded over at Cassidy. "Is that why she's a ghost then? Because I tried to drink her blood?"

Actually, if that was the case, he might be better off avoiding Wiccans altogether. The last thing he needed was a trail of ghosts haunting his every move.
Cassdiy Perdido (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Cassy rolled her eyes at that. "I'm the one of the only few of the wiccans that died by a vampire. You caught me off gruard." Cassy folded her arms across her chest and was standing/floating next to Luna.

"I said give, which meand to puopously hand over, not with force." Luna gave him a glance of hatred then and looked back a Cassidy.
Confusion briefly crossed Kai's face before clearing. "Oh. So I can take it by force? Thanks." He made a half-wriggle, drawing his feet up under him to throw himself back against Luna's boot and attempted to bite her ankle. Oh how the mighty had fallen.

At the suprise lunge she jumped back avoiding a bite to the ankle. "Gez, your stuborn. And did you really think that would work?"
Kai smirked up at her. "It almost had." But now that there was distance between them... He drew his hands up under his back and pushed himself up into a sitting position, with momentum carrying him onto his feet. Within the blink of an eye, he was sprinting towards the nearest human.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ghost's watching

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus