Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ghost's watching

Cassdiy Perdido (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Cassdiy, a young girl, but dead when she was young nows wonders how could she find the person who killed her. He's out there, I just know he is. She though as she walked/floated around a local park, seeing if there might be someone that might be able to help her. She searched but saw no one around that could possibly help her. She sighed and sat down on a bench, she wished there was some way for her to find her killer, she remembered what he looked,but it wasn't clear as day since the next thing she remembered was a knife cutting into her face.
Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123)

Luna walked through the park with her bag slinged over her arm, trying to find a good place to camp. She stoped when she got a strange feeling in the pit of her stomuch. It was the way she knew that a spirit was around. Normaly she would have ignored it and moved on but she felt that it was restless. She stoped and looked aroundto try and spot it. To her it is not easy to spot a gost because to her they look like other humans. A girl caught her eye that was floating above the ground. Thats her, of course. Luna thought to herself and she to walk started towards the girl causally.
Cassdiy Perdido (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Cassdiy saw the girl walking towards her a though she would just walk on by so she staied quiet, and let the girl not know of her presence, at least she though the girl didn't know she was there.

Luna looked around for a moment to make sure that no one was watching her then she turned back to the ghost. "Are you looking for something?" Luna asked her making she she made direct eye conatct so that the ghost knew she was looking at her.

Cassdiy nodded. "Y-Yes, my murder. I can remember what he looks like just not his name." Cassdiy sighed, remembering the face that killed her and the knife the scared her.

"My name is Luna, and I'm a wiccan. Thats how I can see you. Do you need help?"

Cassdiy nodded. "Yes, I need help finding my murder, I can't get my boyfriend--well ex-boyfriend I guess-- or the rest of my family to listen and help." Cassdiy sighs.

"Can they even see you? That may be your problem."

Cassdiy shook her head. "No, only non-human or ghost-seers can see me so I'm stuck. All I know is that I'm dead and my killer is running out there somewhere free."

"Well, thats being dead for ya."
Kai ambled past the park on no particular mission except, perhaps, to scout out potential victims. So it was that he plopped down on a bench, mindful of the wooden splinters, and decided to observe the people he would be feeding on. A bit primitive? Sure. But then wasn't his urge to eat that way as well?

He scowled to himself, recalling a distant time when parks were actually a place for him to be alone with his thoughts--and not just an excuse for a meal.

Cassdiy sighed then her eyes widen as she felt the presence of the one who killed her. She looked over to where her murder was and glared at him. "Do you see that guy over there?" She pointed at the guy, her glare as sharp as a dagger. "He is the one; my murder. I doubt he can see me."

Luna turned around and spotted the person who Cassdiy was talking about. "Ya, that's him? I haven't seen him befor." Luna said trying to seem like she was not staring.
Kai never bothered to focus on any one person. Instead he gazed into space, letting his peripheral vision take in his environment. He did feel eyes on him, but he shrugged them off.

There was little that could be a threat to him, supposing it didn't come with a stake. Still, he recalled the direction from which the uneasy feeling came and he glanced to where a girl with silver hair was standing.

Cassdiy nodded. "Yes, him, let me see if he can even remember me. I'll be right back" Cassdiy disappered then reappered behind the man who killed her. "You know, my death you caused won't go unnoticed or unpunished. I'll make your life a living hell if you think you can kill a wiccan and walk away a free man." She hissed in the man's ear, she knew what he was and she guessed he knew what she was before he found her. "I know what you are, and I can chase away all your victums, just a whisper in the ear." She threated to the man then disappered and reappered beside Luna.
Kai didn't even flinch at the non-existent whispers. He had his own demons following him around, what was one more? Still, he felt unsettled and it was coming from the direction of the girl with silver hair.

He stood up slowly, stretched slowly, and then ambled towards her. She gave off a strange vibe, one that seemed oddly familiar.

Luan felt the man staring at her and looked away. She could feel the man approching her and became conforted by the feeling if her sowrds on her back that were hidden by her dress. "Hes comming towrds us." She warned Cassidy in a wisper. "He can't see you, so why is he comming towrds me?"

Cassdiy watched the man's actions carefully. "He's a vampire, he goes after other creatures; that is why I am dead. I was a wiccan, the frist in a long line of witches so I was very strong and he wanted my blood but missed and cut my face up and let me bleed to death..." Cassdit narrowed her eyes at the male vampire; her eyes were like daggers; sharp and cold.

Lunas heart was beating in her ears. "I-i'm a wiccan." She wispered to Cassidy as she reached back slowly to retrive her sowrds but thought otherwise.
Kai stopped a few feet away from the girl with silver hair and regarded her for a long moment. Her oddness struck him as both unique and yet familiar.

"Who are you?" Kai asked. "And why are you talking to yourself?" He saw now that she was armed, and it amused him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ghost's watching

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus