Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ghost's watching

Cassdiy Perdido (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Cassy turly did not know that. She has only taken over humans and once a demon, but never tried a vampire. She thought it might be possible, maybe easier than a human since for a human have to take control on the heart and mind, but she guessed with a vampire it is just the mind. "I do not know if I can take over a vampire, I only know about it working of humans and demons. I learned that from trail and error. It would probly work seeing that with humans you have to take control of both the heart and mind, but I believe with vampires it is just the mind." She echoed her thoughts. Then soon came the question as to why Kai seemed hopeful about this but she didn't ask it since it seemed he would tell her.
A moment later, and the hunter portion was gone; the vampire was back in control once more. He snarled at the ghost.

"I don't care what fancy tricks you have up your sleeve. Possession takes time. I can suck your friend dry before you can seize control." The challenge was clear: attempt to possess, and Luna was going to be lunch. Unless she was fast with her swords.

Cassy glared at Kai, a venousm glare that only a victum could give to their killer. She stood inbetween Kai and Luna making sure that if he tried to attack Luna he would have to go her, which in the end would make it easier for her to take control of him. For her it was harder to control a heart than a mind.
Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123)

Luns sighed. "I have met up with your kind befor a long time ago. It was not hard for me to kill them thanks to the fact that I have had all my life to practice with my sowrds." Se looked back at Cassidy assuring her that she had no fear towrds the man.
He hesitated though. Was it worth risking a blade through his chest for potential possession? Well, he wouldn't die strictly from a sword wound. He'd been cut before and had survived. But if the ghost managed to overcome the vampire half of him...perhaps he would die. Well, wasn't that what he wanted?

Kai lunged for Luna, fangs bared, ready to feast on yet another wiccan's blood.

At the suprise lunged Luna's blade went through his chest and she started to twist it. She felt the blood drip from her sowrd to her boots as locked her eyes on his in a hateful glance. "Like I said, I have delt with your kind befor, I'm quicker then you think." She smirked.

Luna's blade had also went through Cassy but it wasn't until she pulled it out of Kai that it had some effect on her. The blood on the knife was able to transfer some memories of Kai's, more so the pain he had faced; mentally and phyiscal. She closed her eyes tightly and clutched her head. She didn't understand what was going on, but she could see her bloody dead face after she was dead and gone. She screamed out and it was blood crulding scream that only someone who knew the pain of death could prefect.
Kai dropped to his knees, clutching the wound in his chest, before clutching at his ears when the ghost howled in agony. Internally, he echoed the same cry--reliving the horror of becoming a vampire.

Recovering slightly, he looked up at Luna with grudgingly more respect. He wobbled to his feet. "We're not done here; yet." He staggered a few feet, searching for a hapless victim to replace what blood he was rapidly losing. Blood loss wouldn't kill him exactly--it would slow him down and then allow for him to be killed. Beheaded or staked or pierced with sharp blades...it wasn't a comfortable idea--nor was the sharp pain throbbing through his chest.

The agonizing screams did not faze her, Luna grabbed the back of his jacket and pulled the vampire back. "Your right, we arn't." She reached back into her back pack and pulled out a rope and ducktape. "Now, either you give up to sve time and or your punishment will be beyond what you can handle."
"Sure, let's save time," Kai snarled as he used Luna's momentum of pulling him back to swing his fist at her. He was hoping to catch her off guard, knock her back a few feet--or, best case scenario, knock her out completely--and then feed on anyone near to hand who was corporeal. He hated ghosts. Useless lot; no blood, no sustenance; just a pile of grief and revenge.

Luna caught his fist midway and clutched it in her own, Her hand stated to spark then suddenly a fire had started in it, "Don't mess with a wiccan, espically one who has had expirence."
Pain worse than holy water traveled up his fist into his arm-- With a yell, he wrenched his hand away, stumbling back several feet and checking to make sure he hadn't turned to ash.

He was still in one piece, barely. Between the chest wound which was slowly healing, and the burn on his hand, he wondered how he could have mistaken this girl for a potential victim. If only she were less prone to fighting; her blood would have strengthened him past his normal abilities.

"Ow," he muttered, shaking his hand out. "That hurt." He snarled at her and then turned and bolted for an escape. He needed a body--just one; anyone would do.

Luna sighed and started to chase him down. As soon as she caught up to him she grabbed his shirt once again and threw him on the ground. She grabbed his hands and tied then together with the rope behind his back. "If you knew what your pray knew, you might have a chance aginst me."
Kai rolled over onto his back, kicking his legs at her to knock her off balance. "And what, pray tell, would that be? Don't cross a Wiccan? Because I already did that. And I survived to tell the tale. And her blood was tasty," he added.

He fumbled with the duct tape keeping his wrists together; but he just didn't have the strength or blood reserve to snap it.

Luna kicked his legs aside when he swung it st her and kept her stare. "If you knew who we were, then you would know."

Cassy opened her eyes and looked over to where the others were and walked/floated other next to Luna. "You sure do have you work cut out for you, kid."
Kai continued to aim kicks at her legs, flailing about. But he couldn't keep it up indefinitely. The blood pooling down his chest finally stopped and he lay still, exhausted.

"Alright then, so you caught yourself a vampire." He snarled the word. "Now what are you going to do? Parade me around in front of humans? Starve me to death? Bleed me some more? Chop me up and turn me to ashes-?" He'd continued until she either interrupted him or gagged him.

"As much as I would love to do that, its aginst mt principls. Being a wiccan means 'respect all life', no qustion. But there is nothing to stop me from making sure you never hurt anyone again."
Kai cocked his head to the side. Was he, a vampire, considered "a life"? It was something to think about.

"So then, what are you planning to do with me?" He asked warily. What could she do that would keep him from hurting another soul? Extract his fangs? He tugged at the rope encircling his wrists and then tried to wiggle out of it. A little more...and he might be free.

Luna stoped and thought for a moment. "Well, I can't turn you into the humans. I have some mercy towrds you." Luna turned to see him fidgting his hands trying to get free. She went behind him and tightened the rope and put ducktape over it to make sure it was sucure. "By the way, I have caught you and I don't even know your name." She looked over him to see his face.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ghost's watching

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus