Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Wormhole

Walking a trail she had worn in herself, Ryuu was returning back to the cave she had named a home in the past few months. Adventures had died as her human friends got older, yet she still wore the skin of a young elf. Her face was pulled down in a frown as she kicked the stone out of her way and grumpily admitted she was hungry.

However, as soon as she decided to turn back around to find food, she found that just behind her a vortex had peaked and was opening into a great swallowing maw. Off balance from changing her pace, the dragon fell into the gaping hole, trying in a last ditch effort to shift into her birth form.

It was too late and Ryuu found herself plummeting through a great abyss unlike any other portal she's ever walked. Her body fought itself to keep one shape and she soon found herself nearing an end to this ridiculousness: There was ground in sight.

When she was let go of the tunnel, she had almost twenty feet between her and the ground as well as a mixing of other people. Still caught off guard, the dragon reshaped herself into a hawk like bird and caught the wind beneath her just before splattering on the ground. She found purchase on a tree branch and with her heart pounding against her breast bone, she looked over this weird assortment of peoples with glowing red eyes.
Silver hears the rackets of others, and turns to face the noise, snorting. ''Well...It looks like we have more company.'' She inquired.
Philomela (played by Loki)

Philomela looked at Calvin's hand and then back up at him. She didn't know what he wanted and she looked around at the others. "What are we doing here? Where are we?" Of course, nobody but Silvers and possibly the new dragon would likely understand her. There are more people coming and she shrinks away from Calvin, "This doesn't make any sense! Is this punishment?" She seemed afraid still, and if Calvin got near enough, he might find that she didn't exactly smell great. When Kai spoke her eyes drifted towards him, she didn't know what he was saying, but like Calvin, his tone wasn't all that threatening.

Namine seemed pleased with her new found friend and was going to stick close to his side for now, especially if he was giving out pettings!
Kai Zarre (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Kai heard the strange language and it resonated familiarly with him. He'd been to the country before, and although he knew a little, he wasn't exactly fluent.

"I don't know where we are," Kai replied slowly, haltingly. "A village is that way." He gestured again the direction he did earlier.

He eyed the dragon carefully. In his normal language, he addressed the others: "Are you all lost as well?"
Calvin (played by Rubix)

Calvin frowned and looked at Silvers, "Alright at least you can understand her. Can you tell her I'm Calvin?" He looked at Orae and nodded, "Good point." Even though he looked a little deflated, he at least was trying! But Mela pulled away and he put his hand down, still making quiet speech towards her. The words didn't matter, he was just trying to calm her down. Hobbes jumped and pushed himself against Calvin's side at the noises from the new arrivals. He was not a fan! And Quinn decided that she could defend them all by eagerly pulling at her collar towards the noises.

Kai vaught his attention though and he bit his lip, "Yes, I'm lost."
Silver does as asked, and nods aswell. ''Yes, I'm lost. I was trying to go to sleep in my cave and I ended up here instead!''
Ahri (played by Jello_Monsta)

Ahri sat up, glancing around. She found that the object she had hit on the way down was a boulder. She groaned slightly, rubbing her side where she had struck the boulder. Her eyes then moved to the crowd in front of her. Her nose was busy at work, distinguishing their scents. She wasn't sure what some of them were, though she could tell which ones were dragons.

There was a lot of barking coming from a small dog, and Ahri lowered her ears letting out a small growl. It seemed like no one had really taken notice of her yet, she didn't sense danger from any of them either. Though a few she was not too sure about, but her curiosity often got the best of her. Her nose was still sniffing around, she was unsure of where she was and by the sounds of things they had no idea where they were either.

Ahri stood up and brushed herself off, and then was instantly beside Kai. She invaded his personal space without even a second thought, she was not accustomed to most 'social rules'. She was sniffing him, a look of confusion on her face. She glanced up towards his face, tilting her head slightly as one of her ears twitched, "Ahri has never smelled someone like you before.." she said quietly, mostly to herself.
Orae laughs "I'm never lost, just misplaced." He'd say and look around rubbing the goat's head and neck lightly "Yes." He moved over towards a set of trees an looked up into one "Hmm.." The Wolferin's eyes close and he takes a seat against the tree "So I care little for names as they mean little in the long run." He'd look to the fox girl "There're probably a few things you haven't smelt, just as there are things I haven't."

Kai reacted instinctively to the sudden invasion of his space. He lunged for flesh, intending to sink his fangs into her neck if she didn't move fast enough.

Philomela would have spoken with Kai, as he seemed to understand her a bit, but he was suddenly going for the girl with the weird ears that had gotten too close. "Aiiiee!!" Hopefully someone did something about that, because there weren't any buckets around for Philomela to throw. "He's going to eat her! Someone stop him! Quickly!" But to most everyone there, that would have been just a flurry of strange Greek words.

Namine was loving all the attention she was getting, because she was an attention whore. When Orae walked off, she just trotted along behind him, content to follow him around for now. She glanced up when her mistress screamed, but since she didn't seem to be in immediate danger, Namine let it slide.
Silver huffs and roars ear-splittengly loud.
Calvin (played by Rubix)

Calvin was just trying to understand something about this whole situation when Kai went on the attack. The little peepsqueak of a man snatched up his dogs and bounced back in the direction of Philomela in an instant. Dear god what had he gotten himself into!? He wasn't screaming, Mela had that particular reaction under control but he was definitely clutching Hobbes and Quinn like their lives and his depended on it.

"Mori is SO not going to like this story..." He mumbled and curled his knees up to protect the dogs and his chest. Maybe he should run, but where would he go? He was not a fan! "I am NOT a fan of this at all, not cool, very not cool, no eating people, eating people is not good. Bad bad very very bad." And an endless stream of rambling continued. He was...not very brave.
Ahri (played by Jello_Monsta)

Ahri blinked as Kai lunged for her neck, she exposed her own fangs and snarled as she jumped back. She glanced around as everyone seemed to start to panic, and wondered if they were afraid of her. She slowly lowered her lips, covering her fangs. She pouted slightly, keeping a cautious eye on the one that tried to bite her. Then again she hadn't introduced herself, and had randomly started sniffing. "A-Ahri is sorry, she did not mean to scare anyone..." she said, pouting more. "Ahri was just curious.."
Orae shook his head "No, not you. Him." He'd pull his L96 down into his arms, rubbing his ears as he looked to Kai inncase of problems arising. His free hand went to the goat and rubbed her back "You probably should keep from invading his space from now on though."
Silver just snorted. ''Everyoe calmed down now?'' She asked, hissing lightly, still lost. ''We all need to manage ourselves and find out why we're here!''

Kai recovered as well, his lips closing back over his teeth when the threat--the woman that smelled like a fox--recoiled away from him muttering apologies.

For a moment he seemed poised to strike at her again, but then he relaxed with an effort and raised his hands up to show he was not a threat.

"Sorry, it was a....reflex. I should not have done that," he added when he realized the commotion he had caused; his eyes lingered on Oraelvus with his weapon.
The dragon bird watched these people as they bickered and screamed and were otherwise confused. It was obvious to her then that they had not been the ones to bring her here... Ryuu's heart calmed as she sized up this group of misfits and couldn't help feeling like she was back in the Forsaken Forest... But this dimension felt different.

She dropped from the tree and landed in the shape of an elf again, arms crossed over her chest and her crimson eyes roving the faces around her with a glare.

"Where am I?" She demanded of the people around her.

Philomela screamed again and covered her ears when the young dragon roared. Everything was just too much right now, and she focused on the man who had attacked the girl with the strange ears, "You. You understand me?" He had spoken to her in some broken Greek before. Either one of the dragons was welcome to try and communicate with her, she's in a bit of a rough spot not being able to speak English. Poor Calvin was left to fend for himself, she couldn't understand him, and that odd yapping dog looked like it might bite her.

Namine planted her hooves and glared at the roaring Dragon, "Naaah!" That's quite enough of that thank you very much! With that, her tail is going back to wagging and she's leaning into Orae's leg again, soaking up the attention. She acted like her own mistress never petted her!
''We are all lost, I know that. I was in my cave. Something got us here for whatever reason, and I doubt my mom is going to be happy to see me missing from home!'' She hissed.
Orae smiles to Kai "Is there a problem, yes I was prepared to put you down if I had to." He said this in a calm voice. He'd look to the goat and smile kindly as he rubbed her side "Friendly little thing." His golden hued eyes moved from person to person in the group as he took in the situation, his mind wasn't too prepared for having others around.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Wormhole

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus