Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Wormhole

Calvin (played by Rubix)

Calvin wasn't about to start moving around right now, but he was containing himself from freaking out again. He'd get through this, it couldn't be that bad right? Besides, this would make an excellent book later.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, opened them again and then adjusted his glasses. And though he was extremely curious, being as he and the woman that didn't speak any language he could recognize were the only normalish humanoids around, he opted to become an observer and started easing a bit away from the crowd.
Kai Zarre (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Kai purposely smiled at Oraelvus, showing his teeth."What? You instantly feel threatened by me? I'm impressed."

He glanced back at Philomela and shrugged. "A little," he replied in her language.

"As for where we are--I was interrupted in the middle of, ah, something, and ended up here." He scowled remembering the meal he'd only just finished. He could go for another, if there weren't so many hostiles around.
''For unknown reasons my fear doesnt seem to be making me frightened of vampires. My brothers one.'' She snorted, sitting down, folding her shiny wings.
Ahri (played by Jello_Monsta)

Ahri had sat back, curiously watching as the others communicated. There was so much going on and her eyes were wide as her head zipped back and forth listening to everyone. She had only escaped her prison months ago and after being locked away for six hundred years the world around her was shock enough. This was the first time in months she had seen someone 'like' her. She glanced towards the dragons, and then towards the one that smelled like wolf. They didn't seem like demons to her, which confused her even more.

She had to admit though that it felt nice to be around social creatures even though she was unable to understand the woman who seemed to be frightened out of her mind. Her stomach growling interrupted her thoughts and she frowned. She had been starving for the last few days, most of the wild animals had disappeared from her era. She glanced around, her nose sniffing vigorously. She smelled something good that was barely in the wind. Her stomach growled again, and she started to move towards the direction it was coming from.
Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus)

Sawyer would awaken briefly to see darkness, though this was not unusual... The room he slept in had no light... then there was a cold wind as he opened his eyes he smacked into an incredibly hard surface... "What-" he bounce into another... "-the Hell!?" The surface of the ground was cold... and hard... and it F***ING HURT! "OW!" he would blink a little bit and look around... Incredibly confused by this... he look up to see... a town... an old town... a small town... "My face is never going to feel the same... ugh..." he had smacked it pretty hard... no bleeding but it wasn't going to go away anytime soon. What the hell was going on? What is this?... "Where am I?"
The dragoness what getting tired of this chatter. She didn't much care for these other people but she couldn't feel a way out of this dimension. Perhaps they would be useful to her if they had found one. Frustrated, she shaped a tail resembling her birth form's for the sole purpose of snapping it behind her like an angry cat.

She looked to the Greek. Somewhere she had been had once been host to a tongue like that. If she could remember enough, this woman seemed like one who would not lie to her. Pacing to Philomela with her back straight and her chin held high, Ryuu glared down her nose at the frantic woman.

"Stop your blubbering. Where are we?" The words cam back slowly, but her deep voice rolled the words off her tongue eventually.
Faermur'ssintra (played by TheLily)

Faermur'ssintra stood and stumbled, feeling her circle break, vertigo settling in over her. She reached her hands up, looking for the raven she knew was nearby. As her fingers brushed him on his descent, she felt calmer.

Until she heard the voices. Looking through the raven's eyes, she saw a distorted view of those in front of her. It was strange to see them, and she knew something was not right, beyond the fact that just a moment ago she had been in a temple of Eilistraee, doing her morning meditation. Closing the connection to the raven she stayed silent, ever fearful of strangers.

Here though it was more than her drow heritage and blind eyes that kept her frightened. It was how unfamiliar they seemed to her. She readied a spell of protection as quietly as she could, pulling her hood up to both hide her face and cover her light sensitive eyes.
Philomela (played by Loki)

Philomela had been about to reply to Kai when the stern woman came over to her and started speaking clearly. Relief washed over Philomela's face, "It is a punishment from the Gods. Why else?" She'd keep her eyes on the woman, "I know not where we are, that is what I am trying to find out. The Gods must have their reason." Of course, that was just what Philomela thought was going on and she could be completely off base, "Lord Apollo must have been very angry indeed, but I do not know why he chose to include so many in the punishment." She'd gestured to Kai, "He also speaks my language, but not as well as you do. I am Philomela."

Namine would continue to stay near Orae, as long as he was willing to give her attention, she wasn't going anywhere. Mela didn't seem too worried about the goat, she knew Namine wouldn't wander too far without her.
Orae shook his head and got up "I'm not threatened by you sir, I just won't have you killing another." His ears perked as Ahri's stomache growled "I think we should worry about food before we worry about where we are in truth." He shook his head "I can go hunt while you all figure that out if it'd be rathered." The Wolferin's voice stayed calm as he spoke.

The wolf's hand left the goat as he got up "Nature is always more enjoyable than people..." He said as he shouldered the rifle again, not worrying to unload it.

Sawyer would look around and stand up while doing so, his new found abilities allowed him to smell everything... he smelled sweat, he smelled dirt, but most of all he smelled blood... blood... it was intoxicating... he almost couldn't control himself... this was a new sensation and was frightening... He would turn to the woods, smelling the people, "RUN AWAY!" he would yell hoping whoever it was that he could smell was close enough they could hear that, but far enough that they could get away. "RUN AWAY NOW!" he would trudge in the direction of the intoxication... "GET AWAY NOW!" he didn't want to hurt anyone... not even to feed this craving... this desire, this unknowing addiction... he was fighting as best he could... only having been a vampire a few days at most, he was doing well enough... he could slow his walking, but he could not stop it...

Kai grunted at Orae's callousness. But he was safe for now. Unless he entered the wild alone.

Then something else pulled at him; it was subtle but no less drawing and he turned in the direction of the town, distracted from his taunts or threats. Another vampire, it seemed, had arrived much the same way Kai had.

"I will be back. Don't follow me." He ordered and set off for the town at a quick pace. For a rare opportunity, his inner Vampire Hunter had the chance to surface. And he knew vaguely where to go.
Calvin (played by Rubix)

Calvin let his ears do his talking. Wait that didn't even make sense in his head! But that was his idea, just to sit there and listen and allow whatever was going on to play out. However, the inner storyteller in him kicked himself in the proverbial seat of the pants and he had to get in the action. What he could contribute to the action was definitively not much of anything. But he had spirit!

He set Hobbes and Quinn on the ground and pushed himself up to stand at his full height rather than have his shoulders hunched over. Granted his full height was all of five feet, he thought himself to be rather intimidating at times. He just had to suck it up, stop biting his lip like a kid and talk right?

"The uh..." He adjusted his glasses and bit his lip again, "Where we are isn't really a concern, neither is why we are. I uh...agree with um...this guy." He tilted his head towards Oraes. "If we uh...um you know want to survive we might need to get with the program and figure out what we can use to survive here. Right? Then you know, when we can go home we're still alive to go home. That's my vote anyway, we were planning on voting right? Voting is kinda cool."

He blushed, gosh he sounded like such a dork! Mori would probably be laughing at him right now, but he was trying to be proactive. He really didn't want to die here, that would just suck.
Silver snorts, listening intently to the commotion. She had fangs too, but these were small crystals ones. Mearly a side-effect from her heritage, as she was not a vampire of sorts. Though she was hungry for meay, her stomach growling loudly admist the confusion.

When Ahri heard the word 'food' her ears instantly perked up, and she glanced towards the Wolferin. He was like her, sort of. At least they were technically both canines. Her tails flickered some as she moved to go with him. "Ahri can hunt!" she exclaimed, giving a toothy grin. She glanced back towards the crowd, eager to get away from all that noise. "Do you mind if Ahri comes?" she asked the Wolferin.
Orae blinks then pulls out a set of ear plugs, handing them to her "roll them then put them in your ears. Gun's loud and we don't need anyone's ears damaged." His ears swiveled on his head as he picked up nearby sounds and kept track of them.

Sawyer could hear some footsteps coming his way, he could feel the blood in his body boil with strength, maybe he wasn't the oldest vampire, but he was a smart one, he began to run towards the footsteps hurling his way... "I don't want to hurt you, but you may not give me a choice, hearing your pace..." he didn't want to fight, maybe it could be felt... but Sawyer wasn't going down without a fight.

As close as he was to the source, he only knew it was nearby; any direct tracking was gone. He came to a halt and waited, watching. As long as he didn't do anything, the city folk wouldn't suspect him of anything.

He pulled the collar of his trench coat up higher around his neck and searched for the other vampire. One hand fell to the dagger sheathed beneath his long coat, though he didn't dare draw it. "Where are you...?" he murmured to himself, scanning the people as they walked past.
Ryuu did not bother mentioning her name to Philomela, the whole nonsense about the gods made her head hurt. But there was no good telling this woman that her gods did not exist here; that would put her into a bigger frenzy no doubt. Rapping her tail on the ground she frowned as a small commotion seemed to be going on around them.

"How long have you been here?" She asked Philomela without looking at her.
Philomela (played by Loki)

Philomela didn't seem to be bothered by the lack of a name or with the dragon woman's abrupt attitude. "I've only just landed here. There was a terrible storm off the side of the road and the skies turned dark. I felt myself being taken in a whirlwind and found myself falling on the ground. I landed here."

Namine butted her head against Orae again, and then moved off to sniff at Ahri. Could she get attention from this girl too? She would surely try. She's butting her head against Ahri's leg, "Naah?" See? She's just a cute, sweet, innocent goat! You should pet her Ahri!

Ahri blinked as Orae handed her the earplugs, stick these in her ears? Then how would she hunt? She frowned as she observed the little things and then was interrupted by something pushing against her leg repeatedly. She looked down at the goat, a bit surprised that it was wanting attention from her. Most animals feared her because they could smell what she was. She didn't mind though, she liked socializing and had secretly always wanted an animal companion like humans often had. She carefully moved her hand to stroke the goats ear, not wanting to frighten her in case the goat would think she had decided she would be her meal. She reveled in the feel of the goats fur against her skin, though it wasn't as soft as her tails, no fur could match her gorgeous tails.

She glanced back up at Orae as she continued to gently pet the goat beside her, "What is a gun?" Ahri asked, tilting her head slightly. "and how is Ahri supposed to hunt if she can't hear?" she offered the ear plugs back, "Ahri will hunt her own way, and you can hunt your way." she thought that was fair enough, though wondered why no one was eating the goat, or the little yappy dogs. These people puzzled her.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Wormhole

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus