Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Killer (Group)

John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

John sighed. "Ma'am I have stuff I need to do. No time to socialize. I only live in a one room apartment, not much room. I believe it is best you just forget about meeting me and go on with your life." He didn't have room in his apartment for another person and no time to be able to act his age.
Caroline (played by wolfkill11)

Caroline glared at the man. She sighed and just sat down in the shadows. She hummed a song and placed her bow in her jacket. She turned into a kitten

John sighed and looked at Caroline. "I'll be able to give you a place to stay but I won't always be around. Just don't follow me around, vampires like to use any trick against a vampire hunter. Mostly younger ones such as myself." He looked away, a little akwardly.

Caroline looked at him and turned into a human in the shadows. When she walked out she looked at him " you can't be any younger then I am. " she said scanning his body

John shrugged. "I'm 18, old enough to be counted as an adult, but not fully. If you want to be able to stay at my apartment you need to learn not to try and get in my missions like you did tonight, okay?" He was no joking, his voice was as seirous as his eyes. He did not like having to deal with another vampire hunter, but he still got to kill the vampire he was hunting.

Caroline looked at him glared but then turned Into a cat " shall we go then "

John nodded and walked towards his apartment. The manjor did not care if someone had a pet or not. He walked into the apartment building and up to his room. He unlocked the door and opened it then moved out of the way to let Caroline in. "It isn't much but it better than nothing."

Caroline looked at the place and her jaw dropped " this place is beautiful! " she exclaimed looking at the wall and the table. " I've neer really seen or been in one of these. I've only heard myths of them " she said smiling at everything

John raised an eyebrow. He never though much of his apartment, a simple place with dull faded white walls, gray carpet, pictures of his parents, a swrod from his master that he nevers uses, and stuff like that. "You've never heard of an apartment. Their in hotels and such." He placed the photo of his parents face down, so not to raise questions.

Caroline looked at him " never. I only lived in the shadows. I was taken away form my family at birth and never saw them again. Sent to training schools where they gave you a bow and they sent you in a never ending forest. Live in the shadows no comfort and many killed. Like me I was almost killed.... But you probably don't want to hear about my life "

John shakes his head. "It's got to be better than mine." He rubbed the back of his head then closed the door. He sat down on his bed and removed his sword from his side and set it leaning against his bedstand. He removed his overcoat and hung it on one of the bed posts. "It's strange how you help others but you still have something to hide in the dark." He mumbled.

Caroline looked " it's because I have to. I have horrible problems. That's why I live in the shadows and forced to help others. " she said shivering remembering her old life. She sighed and just hid in the shadows

John nodded and sighed. "I learned to not get close to others, for fear of getting hurt from losing them. It made me the man I am now. Cold, quiet, calm....." John trailed off as the memory of the last person he was close to died and he never knew until a month later.

Caroline nodded her head in the shadows as her eyes flashed red

John sighed. "Hiding in the shadows says you are planning something. Don't try me, you'll regert it. I promise you that." John did not like when people lurked around his room in the shadows so he could not see them.

Caroline looked " I can't help it. Its just this room thing looks scary " She said looked around in a cat form.

John shrugged. "It is called an apartment. I guess it would look scary to those who haven't spended most there time living here." He watch Caroline's cat from. "I don't believe I caught your name, miss."

Caroline put her head into the light " Caroline, Princess caroline to some, and other names. Do you ever really see me in my human form "

John shrugged. "I bearly know you Caroline, so I can't say. Most of the day I have seen you mostly in your human from. I'm John, Swordsman John, and other names. Nothing special."

Caroline nodded her head " But i hide in the shadows. " She said before taking a deep breath in and then twirling. A flash went off and then there stood a beautfiul girl. She was young will long black hair

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Killer (Group)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus