Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Killer (Group)

John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(Sorry for the late reply, school is getting in the way. ^^; And thank you for the complaint Pen.))

John looked between the vampire and Caroline the tiger. He grabbed his sword ready to strike the moment he needed too. "Kid, I told you to go away. You don't know anything about beinga vampire hunter so you should stopping actting like you do." John was speaking to Caroline, he was annoied with her always trying to protect him. He hated that the most of anything. "That was needed. I am not going to let you kill me or, worse, change me." John drated his purple/red eyes. The moon glaring off his silver sword.
Caroline (played by wolfkill11)

Caroline snarled " i can see stuff. " She looked at him and then Kai. I have to do something " But this vampire hunter's blood is horrible. My blood is pure, sweet, and tasty. " She said looking at Kai. I leanred my lesson and nobody dieing just because they have to. I grather die
Kai looked at her and then at John. A smirk played across his face. "Your girlfriend?" he guessed. "How sweet."

He grimaced and added, almost charitably: "Why don't you deal with your lover's spat here and now; I'll eat the winner." He crossed his arms and waited. If they finished each other off, it would solve his problem of being hunted.

Caroline snarled and pinned Kai down " I would never be his girlfriend . " she made her claws grow longer
Still holding the dagger, Kai put it to use. He plunged the dagger as deep as it would go into Emily's side. If she so much as loosened her grip he would escape her grasp.

"You should have listened to your boyfriend," Kai replied. "Then you might not be bleeding to death." He pulled the dagger free and struggled to escape.

Caroline felt the dagger go in her side. She sighed and then rolled off. She opened her eyes as they turned red. " My kind, we have more powers then you think " She said standing up. She took her human form as a young gracious girl. " And he's not my boyfriend! " She took out her bow and got ready to shoot

John put his arm infront of Caroline, telling her that she should stop. "I told you this is my fight, not yours. Go. Before you really do bleed to death." John moved his arm and gripped his sword. He charged right for Kai. He moved his sword where it was right in front of him and put it right through Kai's mid-section. "Never try to play games with me like I'm a child, Kai." John growled before removing his sword from Kai's body.

Caroline looked at him " Can i shot him "
Kai looked down at the bloodied sword as it was withdrawn from his abdomen, and then at the Hunter. He bled freely from the injury, even as his vampire body tried to heal itself around it. He was using up blood fast, and his earlier meal was beginning to fade.

He removed his hand to see the stain on his trenchcoat. "You soiled my jacket," Kai muttered, falling to his knees, hands pressed over the wound so that the Hunter wouldn't see it healing.

Caroline knew what the vampire was doing. She pulled back her bow and shot him in the chest. She then ran and pushed him down
Kai slumped into the dirt; the arrow through his chest had just narrowly missed his heart, otherwise he'd've been a pile of ash instead of a bleeding, maimed, hull of a vampire. Also, he wouldn't be in nearly so much pain if he were ash.

He clenched his jaw in pain. "If you're going to stake me, please do it soon." His eyes switched from Caroline to focus on John. "I'd prefer if he did it though."

Caroline nodded her head and jumped onto the roof of a house. She watched and looked at the vampire

John nodded. Even though he hated vampires, John always respected a man's dying wish; weather they be human or not. John walked to Kai's bleeding body, knowing that Caroline missed his heart, but not by much. He stood above Kai and stabed his sword into his chest, right in his unbeating heart. He removed his sword, so that it would not have any ashes on it. That would make it hard to collect the ashes to return to his society.

I just watch the vampire die. Why do we always have to have problems. I Wish we didn't. She looked up at the sky
The final stroke of the sword was filled with intense burning and he knew no more. If there was at last a contented sigh in him, he was no longer the walking contradiction he had lived for so many years. He was free... Free to move wherever the wind would take his ashes.

Caroline jumped from the building and looked at them

John took a jar out of his pocket and collected Kai's ashes. "What is done, is done. I must go and take these to prove that Kai is dead." John sheltered his sword and walked passed Caroline. He put the cap on the jar and put it back in his pocket. He headed for his apartment.

Caroline watched him leave. She walked after him but hide in the shadows

John could sense the girl stalking him in the shadows no matter how hard she tried to hide it. He stopped walking and sighed. "Ma'am, I really wish you not follow me like I am your next target."

Caroline stepped out " but your not my next target. Its just i need help. I don't have a place to stay. And i would be even more then happy to tell you stuff about the vampires i killed and about me "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Killer (Group)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus