Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Killer (Group)

Caroline (played by wolfkill11)

Caroline looked at the two people. She got her bow ready and stepped out " Can you really take him yourself? "
Faye (played by BunnyGirl123)

Faye stayed in the shadows, intending to stay unnoticed. She watched the seen unravle befor her, but in her own little world, it ment nothing bad to her.
Cornered, Kai turned to inspect the man who had chased him. He bared his fangs in a feral smile, recognizing the hatred he once had.

"Tell me, Hunter," he said, one hand sliding down the side of his trenchcoat. "Do you always Hunt with so many others? Or was it simply because you feel inadequate?"

Caroline raised her bow and got ready to shot at the vampire but waited
John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

John smriked but his glare didn't lighten up at all. "I never hunt in groups, but somehow it seems this hunt has brought some attetion." John glanced at Caroline for a moment singaling that he was speaking to her now. "Ma'am, I believe you should leave. This is my fight, you should not risk yourself of havinga vampire sink their fangs into you." John was not concerned about Caroline getting hurt, it was that she was a human and John did not want to have a human turning into a vampire infornt of his eyes or ever.

Caroline glared at him but kept her bow up. She was a vampire hunter and if she saw one she did not care about whos vampire it was
Kai grinned at Caroline. "I always preferred crossbow myself, and as for a sword..." He sprinted for John, putting the swordsman between him and the archer. With no clear shot, the archer would have to risk shooting John to make her target. The hand that Kai had let fall, drew a dagger, and this he raised in anticipation of blocking the swordsman's swing.

Caroline consitrated for a second. She opened her eyes and raised her bow up. She saw the vampires hands and then she shot one at his hand. She got another one ready and ran behind him. She closed her eyes feeling the wind. She was much better and she had her bow ready to kill him. She shot the side of his hip. She grabbed John and threw him back into a safe place.

John glared at Caroline for dragging out of the way of killing Kai. "What do you think you're doing?!" John's voice was annoied and lound but not a shout. He walked past Caroline. "I told you to leave, I was told to kill that vampire and that is what I am going to do. Go back to where you came from, if I fail this mission I'll have to go back to training."

Caroline kept her bow up " If you did not just noticed i just saved your life " She said glaring at him
Kai had been prepared for some acrobatics, but when an arrow whizzed past his hand--which he easily moved out of the way--and then another soared by his hip, he was left searching for an opening. An opening that was wonderfully provided by the archer herself when she dragged the male Hunter out of the way.

"Thanks for the opening!" Kai said, saluting the two Hunters and fleeing for the main road.

John snorted. "I don't need your help and you did not save my life. I've been doing this for three years and you need to let me handle this." John looked for the witch girl, Faye by looking up at the roof tops. He could at least ask her to keep Caroline here so he could kill Kai and be on his way for his next mission.

Caroline shot her arrow near his heart but did not exactly kill him. She walked up to him and put her foot on his chest and kept him down

As Faye saw the man with the sowrd look at her as if he wanted her talk to her so she jumped down onto the shadows and slowly made her way over to him. "What do you want me to do?" She said in John's mind.

"I need you to please watch her so I can kill that vampire back there." John thrusted his thumb at Caroline. "She seems to think that she can do this better than I can, and she'll just get in the way." He was annoied with Caroline trying to protect him from his target.

Faye nodded and took out her staff. She closed her eyes for a moment and slamed the end of her staff on the ground. A glowing pink barrier was created around Caroline and she was trapped inside.

Caroline hit the barrier angirly. She noticed the girl was a witch and took out a dagger from her boat. Her eyes looked at the girl

When the girl she trapped in the barrier looked at her she waved and smiled. Although she had not a clue of what kind of danger she might have put herself in she did not care. Faye had always not had a care in a world, she was always traped in her own.

John nodded his thanks to Faye. "Thank you, ma'am. Keep her here until I come back." Like that John was gone chasing after the vampire. He was pissed off and just wanted to get this mission out of the way. He ran past people, making it harder to keep up with vampire but he was still in John's line of sight.

Caroline looked at the girl. She sat down in the barrier. She grabbed her bow and made a drawing. She shifted into a small snake. She crawled up the barrier but fell. She turned into a cheetah cub and chased after her tail

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Killer (Group)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus