Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Killer (Group)

Kai never bothered to glance over his shoulder. He merely sidestepped onto another side street and waited for the Hunter to follow. Not that he'd make it easy for the guy; oh no.

He'd brought something--or rather someone--with him. One hand clapped over the civilian's mouth, and the other hand holding a dagger, he endured the wait, fangs bared.
John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

John followed behind Kai, only to find out he had a hostage. John glared at Kai for not just dragging someone else along, but also for endangering another person. John still had his sword in his hand but it wasn't placed in defence, but just at his side. John could not kill a human, he vowed not to kill anything that wasn't a vampire or a danger to himself. He had a cold, venomous glare on his face with a scowl to match.
Faye (played by BunnyGirl123)

Faye bobbed her head back and forth unsure of what to do. She watched the girl that shifted into a cub and chase her tail, wanting to reach in and pet her, but she was reminded of the mans instructions for her.
Caroline (played by wolfkill11)

Caroline could sense that this John dude was in trouble. But he did not wont her help. He could have been smart. She could shot her bow many ways. She had killed many vampires like Kai with one arrow, one try and the humans would live. She contuined to chase her tail
Kai knew that pose all too well. He'd used it countless times himself--though he'd never actually faced a vampire with a hostage in the past. The hostage had usually been a corpse by the time he arrived.

"Did you really think I'd be like the others? Perhaps it was inevitable and you were poorly informed. I used to a Hunter--like you."

He let his hand slide down to the human's throat, letting him whimper audibly. "You alone decide this man's fate. What will you offer me to let him go free?"

Caroline turned into a tiger and clawed the barrier " let me out! "

"I'm sorry." Faye said to the her as she clawed at the barrier.

John kept his cold glare, but he wasn't going to let the man die all for the sake of killing a vampire. John dropped his sword, showing he is unarmed but not so willing. "I was infromed of your present years, only of what you have done in your years as a vampire, nothing before that. What will I have to do to get you to let this man go free?" John's voice was still filled with as much hatrad as his red/purple eyes. He didn't know what he could provide to a vampire, besides blood, that could make them give up a hostage.
Kai eyed the fallen sword and lowered the dagger he held to his hostage's neck. Now it was getting interesting. "I'm a vampire; I want blood. In particular, I want the blood of another Hunter. Your blood." He grinned slightly. "Can you give me your blood? It need not be given willingly."

He wanted to see how far this man would go; how far a Hunter would risk his life and livelihood for a civilian. Of course once the blood started flowing, there was no proof that Kai wouldn't lose himself in the ensuing bloodlust.

Caroline scratched it more. " get me out! " She grabbed a dagger she hit it through the barrier

"Its unbreakable." She said while she played with her staff.

Caroline cried. She turned into a small kitten and curld up. She closed her eyes

For the first time in awhile, Faye started to feel guilty. "I'm really sorry." She said wanting to giver her a hug.

John glanced at the hostage that Kai was still using. "Why my blood?" John never though anything special of himself, just that he was a good vampire hunter for his age. If not for his parents' and master's death he would be like any other human. He though he could offer one of the other older vampire hunters, but he wouldn't that either since this was his fight, not theirs.

Caroline closed her eyes and soft tears came out. She could see stuff.
"Why your blood? Because you are a vampire hunter." A brief flare of hope entered Kai's eyes for a moment, just before he shoved his hostage at John.

The hostage had been for a distraction; Kai's intent had been to lunge for John's neck the whole time. And he did so now, hoping that John would be too entangled by the hostage to struggle.

Just before Kai lundged for John,he pushed the hostage out in the street. He still got bite, but he knew how to get a vampire to remove their fangs from your neck. John kicked Kai in the gut with all the stenght he had in his body. He was only hoping it would work since most vampire hunters didn't last long enough to tell their story if attacked by a vampire, so he didn't know if it would work.

Caroline woke up and growled. Her eyes were dark red and she turned into a witch. She casted a spell and got out of the barrier. She then turned into a tiger and ran for where the others were
[well played!]

Kai recoiled, gasping, his fangs tearing maybe a little through the skin he'd only just managed to sink into. He'd even lifted a little into the air from the force of the bigger man's attack.

Reeling back, he grinned even as he fought to catch his breath again, noting that he'd still managed to get just the smallest taste of blood. It was nowhere near enough to turn the Hunter, but it was enough that Kai might be able to track him--should he want to.

"That," pause, "really wasn't necessary." He managed to say, his breath coming easier. Though he saw now that his hostage had gotten away and he'd given the Hunter an ample opportunity to attack. Well, damn.

Caroline ran in and saw them. Her dark red eyes staring at him. She was in her tiger form as she cricled him " You almost forgot about me. Ill give you a fair game. Ill stay in my tiger form and you can stay in your vampire form and we can fight "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Killer (Group)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus