Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freaks of Nature (Superhero RP Closed)

Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

Will ate his food quickly before, getting ready for the departure. He stayed fairly quiet for now, there wasn't much to say.
Nevin (played by Exaala)

Having come to know who else was recruited alongside him Nevin was glad to be led out of the white room that had started to feel cramped, however he was given reason to frown again soon enough as the crowd of scientists and military personnel who filled the hallways reminded him how there was likely no place in the entire building where he could have an appropriate amount of space for himself.
As he wasn't at all hungry, after having been left to move more freely Nevin sought out an isolated place and seated himself where not many people were gathered anywhere nearby. He still wondered about the creature they were brought in to hunt down but as he genuinely had no idea how to track it down, rather than waste time on thinking of it he started to repeat in his thoughts what he'd least learned from the texts that waited from him far back home.
Violet went and got her food, simply just a few slices of Pizza, and immediately went to hunt down Darwin. She soon managed to find the ape eating his food at a table. "Hey, I need to talk to you." Violet said walking over to Darwin.
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

Catherine and her husband quietly are together talking amongst themselves until it was suggested that they atleast try to make friends. So Catherine stood after finishing her meal and walked over to William .
" hi there "
Darwin (played by Monkeycyborgninja) Topic Starter

The group was led to what appeared to be a cafeteria of sorts, as it was lunch time other scientists and workers in the facility were casually eating their meals. As soon as the group entered they immediately grabbed everyone's attention, things got quiet as everyone marveled at the rumored "Freaks" that they would be housing for the time being. Subject D-023 wasn't fazed by the sudden attention, he was used to having his every move examined and recorded, though actually being able to meet the gaze of his onlookers for once was a new experience.

"This is the mess hall, it's where everyone in the facility comes to eat their meals, and as of today, that includes you as well." Kane explained as he led the group inside. "We have a wide selection of food hear so feel free to pick whatever suits your fancy, I'll be back for you all in an hour so we can continue your orientation." He explained before taking his leave, leaving the group to do as they pleased. Subject D-023 did as he was told and went to pick out his meal; he couldn't help but feel a little intimidated by the prospect, normally he would just be fed whatever the scientists had dubbed appropriate food for the artificial creature, mostly that was just fruits and grains, with the occasional piece of meat. The selection was rather vast but the ape decided to go with what he knew, and grabbed a few familiar looking fruits and a piece of pork that looked appetizing and went over to the seating area. The room was filled with rows upon rows of tables, but as soon as D-023 settled on a side, the people already sitting there either quickly finished their food and went back to work or took their food as they went to sit somewhere else. He paid little mind to it, in fact he was grateful, he was more comfortable this way… eating alone.

However, just as he began eating his fruit, one of the other "Freaks", Violet he believed her name was, suddenly approached him. He was a little surprised, what could she possibly have to talk to him about, though he supposed there was only one way to find out.

"About what exactly?" He replied to her, before taking a bite of his fruit.
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

William didn't really want to conversate with anyone yet, especially the crazy one. "Don't take this the wrong way," he paused as he knew most things he could say to a crazy comic book-esq criminal would be taken the wrong way. "I prefer to dine quietly, but I'd be happy to share a conversation later."
Violet sighed. "So, like that psycho freak said, I can shapeshift. But I can only turn into one thing, some kind of big animal." Violet began. "I live in a big city. The only place in the city that's not concrete in every direction is a park, so obviously outside of cats, dogs, birds, rats, and raccoons there aren't a whole lot of animals in the city I'm from. So If we're going to be working together my beast forms gonna have to get used to being around you and I don't know how it'll react to a gorilla." Violet explained. "So yeah, I guess it'd be kinda like training or something. Would you be ok with me trying to get my Beast form acquainted with other animals with you?" Violet asked.
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

Catherine nods in respect to Williams intentions as she turns around to walk away. She then notices something rather odd and scans the room which only causes her to laugh heartily.
" did anyone care to notice that a certain team member of ours has escaped the facility cause even I have only relized this...I do wonder how he did it though" and announces and walks back beside her rather quiet and timid husband who then drapes an arm over her shoulder as she leans on his.

Not much more was left to say in Catherine's opinion, she knew that soon her sentence will be lifted after this mission and shed be free to go home to her family. truth be told that though she was crazy it did not mean she had no semblance of a mind but only a slightly different version...and just because she did some bad things didn't mean she didn't have a heart.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freaks of Nature (Superhero RP Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus