Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood of the Immortals

Ignir (played by Ignie)

The girl didn't react immediatly to the fall. She needed a few second to understand she was now in Manhattan, and another few seconds to understand she was falling in the group.

Panic grabed the girl's stomach and immediatly, she just couldn't let any sound from her mouth.

When she felt her voice coming back, she let a high pitched scream out of her mouth and closed her eyes. Perhaps it was a nightmare, because she didn't want to die right now.
Roeme unsure why Ignir was freaking out, she had a powerful yet fictional weapon at her hip. If she'd only use her imagination. Having been in this predicament before Roeme looked down to see the same large hospital roof vacant of any choppers, this would be their landing zone.
Ignir (played by Ignie)

Ignir didn't dared to open her eyes, too worrued of what she might find when she will open them.

Suddently she found herself slowing down, until she merely felt like floating around.

She finally decided to open her eyes, and looked down.

She was on a roof, well, not exactly, as she was only a few inches away from the ground. At least, she was kind of safe now.

She gave Roemello a angry and scared look.

"I thought i was going to die!"
Drake Twins (played by MoonKunoichi) Topic Starter

((Tumbleweed))
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

((Followed by another tumbleweed)
Zelph Leonhardt (played by Zinx)

(Oops! I missed the notification! So sorry!)

All three of them sat up straight. Well, Diaze still slouched, but he was at least paying attention. Braux was intrigued to be sitting nearby the notorious Laplace, Zelph was just happy to start this meeting. "I agree. Stealth is probably for the best." The lights shown beautifully in the restraunt, setting a relaxing mood. "If they do have these weapons, then it would be foolish to just rush in." Braux nodded and spoke, "We should set some eyes down their to analyze the building's layout, number of guards and residents." He took a sip of his wine. "Unless there is another method we should analyze in this situation." Diaze rolled his eyes. He was more the type to go in 'guns blazing' and all. This planning wasn't his sort of thing.

"The layout should be quite the same from the original blueprint that was built upon. A few minor changes wouldn't be throwing us off. Be it could be an addition of an armory or an underground base. Things like this you couldn't really analyze without having a member being worked there for few months. Weapons? Yes they do have weapons. It would be really unusual for an organization's main base to be without weapons. They're just concealed. In a way, I would say there would be no arm guards on the first few floors. Till of course we are at the deeper parts of the building. Needless to say, they will not be calling any police, so we have a few minutes or so before pedestrians call upon them. Once the police arrive, we will be leaving, if that is the case we were to run upon them" he continued without a stop, "Now if we are expecting the police, we would require some sort of disguise or we wouldn't want to be found guilty for manslaughter and for breaking aren't we? Cameras would be posted around the place. We just need to do either two things if we want to deal with them, take over the guard room, if there is one, or shut the power to the building, if they do not have a backup generator, which I'm quite sure they do. What do you all think?"

(Sorry~ I got caught up on college stuff and personal stuff.)
Drake Twins (played by MoonKunoichi) Topic Starter

(Hey guys, sorry for my lack of responses. My family is going through a hard time as a close family friend has lost her relative to cancer. I'll try to respond soon, give or take a few days until things have calmed down some)
Xara Travendour (played anonymously)

Some faint struggling can be heard from somewhere inside the building, and it suddenly stops. Xara looks back one last time to see the unconscious bodies of atleast 3 guards, all stunned from electrical attacks. He gets from the body of a guard and stealthfully continues his mercenary mission. "Cut the power" he remembers, even though the requester seemed to be rather unstable, but he needed the pay... He spots a door, to his immediate right, and can hear whispering coming from it. Xara silently walks towards it.

(Tumbleweed rolls in, cues Wild West music.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood of the Immortals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus