Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood of the Immortals

Slowing taking it, he turned to his monstrosity of a computer. Looking the gun over the outside was indeed worn but it's inner workings where very well kept and next too new. "Your father must have had this gun quite sometime.Rapidly pressing a series of buttons a small platform presented itself from within the keyboard. Placing the revolver atop it hover is place never touching the surface. A third cut out appearing on his screen, Roeme drug and enlarged it as it drew a detailed diagram of Ignir's cherished pistol. Grabbing it back from the platform, Roemello turned handing her back her weapon while speaking to his computers A.I. "Scan and run compatibility test for Project: Imperial Arms. And set up target range as well, course #3" "As you wish..." a female voice spoke back.

Leading Ignir past the lab and wash stations, lights overhead flickered on in response to there movements. "Range Set" the AI informed. A series of target burst up. "There are 7 targets here, and you have 6 bullets.... let's see what your aim is about." Pulling a lever close to him the the targets began to move in rhythmic motion.
Ignir (played by Ignie)

"He has it since he is pretty young." She calmly answered as her gun was scanned, "He never really used it, as he never had any occasion to use it. But he was always saying the best attack was to have the best defense." she said as Roemello gave her her gun back. "Wait, did you just said a "test"? I-I'm not ready for tha-" She began but the man didn't give her a chance to continue as he guided her in front of the target ranges.

The targets appeared. 7 of them, and only 6 bullets. Seemed impossible, of course, Hoppefully, they were arranged like those shooting game in fairgrounds, she and her father always went when she was younger. That was mostly where she trained her shooting, quickly learning how to adjust her sight to shoot the targets down. Some of them where behind others, she could shot them down when they'll be at the same shooting range... If she haven't wasted all of her bullets before of course.

She looked at Roemello, and at the targets. now was the time to prove her value.

She stood before the targets, and made sure her feet were touching the ground. She needed to stay balanced, not to miss her target. She checked if her breath was regular, lifted the gun, using both hands, and started sooting.

It has been a while since she last shot at something. Contrary to fairground's stands, her sight wasn't faked so it seemed easier in theory. However, it's been a while since she shoot at moving targets, and even if her 2 first bullet touched the targets at vital places, the others touched places like arms or legs.

For the last bullet, it took her more time, as she tried to concentrate. She needed to shot at the both remaining targets if she at least wanted to take all of them down. She shot, and it touched the first target in the neck. The bullet went throught it, but it only brushed against the last one, breaking it a little.

Once it was finished, she looked at the Target range for a while, and sighed. She looked at Roemello, her face was now one of a worried girl.

"I... I'm not used to shoot anymore." she confessed, "If you needed a great shooter, maybe i'm not the one you should be looking for." she rubbed her neck, truly uneasy in front of her mediocre shoot.
Zelph Leonhardt (played by Zinx)

(I am soooo sorry everyone! For some reason the past few weeks, I haven't been able to get on. It kept crashing on me when I tried logging in on my phone. I need a new one hahaha. If you will have me back I will jump in again and try my best to respond.)
Drake Twins (played by MoonKunoichi) Topic Starter

To say that the women off in the corner was concerning, was most definitely an understatement. Even as they sat down, both Celene and Claudia had to resist the urge to look back and stare at the women. Obviously she was there for protection but for who? And most importantly, from what? Celene didn't think the terrorist would attack them, much less in a coffee shop. There were humans-women, men, and children alike-here at this cafe, they would never sink that low...Right? It was impossible, not to mention just generally wrong...

Yet hatred could cause you to do a whole lot of things....

"I'll go order your drink Celene," She vaguely heard Claudia say. Staring at Laplace and his ominous associate, she seemed to be trying to give them a non verbal look of warning before scurrying off into the line. Now it was up to Celene to handle the negotiations.

Flashing her best smile, Celene quickly shed her coat before, siting comfortably in her chair. The atmosphere was absolutely perfect and unsuspecting. She could definitely see why Laplace had chosen such a establishment for this meeting.
"It's nice to see you in person, Mr. Laplace. Honestly, I'm shocked that you even graced us with your presence," She spoke casually, enough so that if anyone were listening it would appear to be a meeting between simple business partners.

"However, my awestruck-ness aside, I do need something of you, something I think will benefit this entire city," Celene's smile grew, as she leaned in across the table. Ruby eyes flickering downwards briefly, she took a breath before staring into Laplace's eyes.

"I need information on the terrorist, information that I know you have"

( Its no problem, things happen. I can't speak for everyone but I would definitely like to have you back ^^ )
Ignir (played by Ignie)

((Of course! I'm glad that you are back in this RP! :) ))
Impressed with Ignir accuracy immediately walk back over to his computer just as a light as *ting* went off almost sounding like a microwave chiming. The same platform raising out of his console, a pistol appearing Roeme grabbed it. Walking back to Ignir, his A.I. was it already mapping his steps. Tucking away the shooting range, Roemello walked over to a blank wall. Placing his hand on wall a holographic hand scanner appeared taking his print. The concrete wall peeling back, a massive green stone illumating brilliantly Roeme held the pistol up to the radiating light. Audibly hearing the charge of the gun, Roeme turned back to Ignir delicately cradling the weapon as the wall sealed up behind him without his presence.

"This is a prototype weapon I have been working on for some time now. As you know Immortals are not called that for no reason. Even though each being possess they own unique gifts one thing remains constant, they are extremely hard to put down especially in the case of mortals. That is where I make the difference. I have come up with a series of weapons, that will more even the odds for humanity. They are called Imperial Arms. Make from the ridiculously expensive iron ore Nth metal, they naturally are extremely durable and dissolve the bonds between magic. But they have one major drawback. Being weapons on slight sentience they "chose" their wielders and bond with them for life. As you have seen I eventually went back to recover the crash meteor from all those decades ago. It is this objects energy that gives my creations breath.

This is the alternative to allowing it's radiation to mutate the body as I unknowingly did all those years ago. The survival rate is exceedingly low. But this weapon here, I haven't named it yet but in short it is an Elemental Pistol. It allows you to come conjure the 4 classic elements of wind, fire, water and earth. It's only weakness is your imagination. If you want just bullets think earth. Limited flight, wind. It also has a trump ability. It's called Danger Empowerment. The more immediate danger you are in the stronger the weapon becomes but you must be consciously aware of the danger for the ability to take affect. If you are going to help anyone you first need to be able to defend yourself. We definitely need to upgrade your tech. Go ahead and give her a few go arounds" Roeme stated offering her the pistol. "Having modeled it after your father's weapon I think it will maintain familiarity." A fresh set of targets erecting behind Roeme he side stepped out of the war and too her side.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

He adjusted his coat and listened on in. He nodded then replied, "My presence must of proceeds me much further than it should. I'm just doing what I do." He looked off to the distance before signalling the woman in the corner. She got up and walked over and sat beside Laplace, "This is my associate, Miss... Violet? Let's go with Violet. Violet here have something to say about the information you want."

She sighed and took a deep breath before saying, "We have information that there are terrorists that established their base behind a moderate large charity foundation. Stashing their arms and other valuable stuff at the foundation's main building. The law enforcement couldn't launch a search or a warrant without evidence. Of course, anyone who other than the law enforcement launches an assault on such foundation will be labeled as...a villain. News broadcast have their ways of doing it." She then took a short break and continued, "The blackout was not caused by a terrorist but by a third party. We don't know how but they did not work like the terrorist we have been observing before."

Laplace continued, "There you have it Celene, the terrorist information. Now that I have shared the information with you, how would you proceed to solve your problem about the terrorist?" He then gave a little smile on the side.
Ignir (played by Ignie)

When she took the gun from Roemello's hand, she checked every part of it.

"Wow, it really looks like my father's. If you haven't told me about his capacities, i could have swore it was just a simple weapon." She took the gun between her hand and pointed the weapon and the new targets.
Earth.
As she thought this precise element, the gun started shooting. She was still rusty, so she missed some targets, but after Roemello, she was here to train, so she had the time to improve.

"So, if i think fire, do i shoot lava bullets?" The thought made her laught, she never, ever pictured herself, in a secret lab alongside a Mutant, holding and using a gun that could hurt, probably kill an Immortal. She suddently felt... powerful. However, a question kept coming into her mind.

"Why me?" She asked, "I mean, i'm a thief, yeah, but... there's a lot of hitmans, professionals shooters that dreams of taking down the Immortals, so why me in particular?"
"Lava bullets are possible, just as easily as a handheld flamethrower. But i believe I chose you because with my experience with professionals they always seem to have there own agendas and I do not need any wild cards. Even though you steal I sense virtue within you. The way you speak of your father tells me alot about you. It's been a long eventful day. Do you eat? Or would you like continue practicing?
Ignir (played by Ignie)

Ignir rubbed her neck, her cheeks slowly turning red:

"Hey, my father is everything to me. I would not be here if it wasn't for him. And for the agenda... i guess what i had to do for the next days was just robbing and more robbing. I guess i can easily cancel that." she smiled.

"Eating? Of course i want to! I mean, it's not like i have escaped death, and met the guy that allowed me to have so many loot some days ago. And now, i have some kind of... super-weapon. Too much emotions makes me hungry. I guess the practice can wait after the lunch." she finished as she followed Roemello into the secret lab.

Celene blinked. She had definitely not expected that.

With the information given, Celene had not really a clue where to go. She didn't think confronting the terrorist at their base was necessarily a good idea and now apparently a third party was involved in all of this. Laplace was suppose to make this easy, he was suppose to be be the key to everything! In her mind, he would've known more and led her to the plans of the terrorist and then in the end, they would fight their injustice together! It was to be grand but maybe she had spent too much time fantasizing about it. Maybe Laplace was just a means to an undesired end.

"I appreciate all you have done, I requested information be given and it was delivered delightfully so," She continued with a smile nonetheless, still finding some positives in what had be given up to her.

"However, on the subject of what exactly to do, is something that I cannot disclose to you my friend. But I should offer you payment of some sorts, yes? Wine, perhaps? I do have a rather impressive collection if I do say so myself," She was being polite in her role, refusing to answer his question by quickly changing the subject to something else.

"If not, I could offer money or I could throw a party in your honor. It would be very lavish of course with only the best of cuisine served. I could arrange it sometime next week or next month, if you are truly busy,"
Unsure of how he felt of her walking in his lab. He digressed. Placing his hand on the largest table, using static electricity all ofhie empty vial latched themselves to the table. Pressing a button under the table, he stepped back as the table literally flipped over revealing a clear surface. Turning a 180 he motioned to a sink and fridge lined together. "I don't have much, mostly non perishables and a few loafs of bread atop the fridge. I must return to my post I haven't had a chance to watch the news .... There are showers on the far end if you wish you wash." Walking away he entered the previous room do just ask he said he would.

After her little journey to take the prisoner back to her home in order to distract information from him. He spilled info about terrorist among other things. He was passed out in her 'lair' when she left to head for the twins. Following the scent of them, she landed in front of glass doors. Her shadow casted along the floor as she stepped in.
Ignir (played by Ignie)

Ignir was surely impressed by Roemello's powers. That and all this technology combined together gave amazing things, just like the trick with the table.

Her stomach was groaning, she couldn't refuse this offer. All the meal here was rather simple, and she didn't care. It would be easier to eat, and this was her favorite kind of food. She thanked the man, and went to the frigde to look for food.

When she had made her choice, she sat down at the table and started eating. Sure thing, this place was way better than her small flat in town. The showers Roemello mentionned were surely better than hers. Maybe she'll take one later, after her meal. She looked at her new weapon, this gun designed especially after her father's gun's design. They looked so alike, except one of those weapons could kill Immortals. She still couldn't believe that.

He nodded to her offers as he opened his pocket watch. He took a moment to look at the time before closing it, "I appreciate the offer but none of those seemed to fancy my taste. Though there is something you could do. Tell me your plans or how else am I going to come with you on this little adventure of ours to take down those who are responsible for the deaths of many innocent lives?" He readjusted his position at his seat.

Then, he gave a smile and turned to the front glass door, "It seemed someone has arrived." He then turned to Celene, "A friend of yours I assume?"
Back in the room where his prime computer was kept. The same news stations were dialed in. Roeme wondered when was the last time he changed the channel. Stepping back toward the center of the room he spoke, "Computer, run Danger Room session: Red Moon." Roeme performing a few standard stretches he focused on the news as a single hard light figure materialized in front on him.

He was an African American gentleman, outlined in black leather form fitting clothing. Looking up after being completely downloaded into existence, cold piercing eyes shown with black sclera similar to Roemello's own, differing with blood read pupils compared to the amethyst that was his own. Having acquired a slight fetish for comics this being was an exact replica of one of his favorite anti hero, Blade.

Rearing his teeth the being showed incisor fangs found in the mouth's of the vampiric, well in his case half. Reaching up with a hand the man grabbed and unsheathed a brilliant katana housed on his back. Whispering an inaudible chant to the blade, it illuminated a dim light before being pointed at Roemello. For the first time he spoke, "So no lightning today?!". Head cocked to the side, Roemello's shoulder was exposed. An moderator size hole, about twice the size of a quarter, opening atop his shoulder. His humerous bone protruding through the opening Roemello grasped at it pulling it the rest of the way out. The bones length and sharpness acted as a short sword in Roeme's hand. His arm dropping limp it soon perked back up after the bone regenerated within the short span of his response, "No, not today." The pair clashed.

Commotion rose at Zelph's sudden arrival, thousands of eyes turned in her direction, if only for a few minutes, before the atmosphere shifted to normalcy once more. A wryly grin found Celene's face as she realized who it was that had arrived. The Chimera definitely knew how to make an entrance as well have impeccable timing.

"Yes, she is a close friend of mine. I apparently kept her in the dark too long, for her to come and find me," She muttered under her breath . Celene wasn't so sure on how Zelph felt with her and her twin having to deal with Laplace but she hoped it wouldn't be enough for the Chimera to set the cafe' on fire. Celene was really starting to enjoy this place.

Returning to the table as she had parted her way through the line to order, Claudia cradled the two Styrofoam cups in her hand before sitting next to her Twin. Sipping from hers casually, she studied Celene's face, trying to asset the situation at hand. From the way things looked, Celene had the information she needed but it wasn't exactly what she wanted.
"So from how I see it, the plan is to figure out who we need to stop first, the terrorist or whatever else is causing problems in our city. Sounds simple right?" Claudia suggested from her seat.

Everything did sound simple, but nothing could be that easy.

The bell chimed as she glided in. Seeing the twins were safely sitting at the table with no more than a- she froze as she realized the company they were keeping. Keeping her cool and her ruby eyes narrow, she made her way over to the table. Making a small bow at the twins, she sat at the table opposite of them so that she could see the entire room. If only Diaze and Braux could be here to see this right now. The lapelace... What a time for him to appear, when all this chaos was happening. If she had her fur on right now it would be so fluffed up with her anxiety rising with each second. Her tounge played with her left fang, trying to calm herself. What was she to get so flustered, she wasn't a cub. A small growl produced from the thought.

Ms. Violet spoke out in a low voice, "It is never that easy. Especially if the person is in a high position. Too many connections will attract too many things at once. In the end, one goes down and two more will take his place. You got to supply a reason for the majority to hate him."

He gave a smile and nodded in return, "I agree."

As Zelph approached , Laplace took a look at her again, "Good day to you. I have to admit you are a beautiful one. Also a deadly one I presume. I suppose every rose has its own thorns. What is someone like you working with the twins may I ask?"

Ms. Violet looked at him then sighed and continued, "I'll not be partaking the plan, my superiors would not be quite glad that I took into some illegal killing so to say."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood of the Immortals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus