Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood of the Immortals

Ignir (played by Ignie)

Ignir listened carefully to the man's explainations. She took the ring out of his hands and looked at it.

It seemed like a normal ring after all. With someone.wearing it, no one could ever see that this was made in that «Nth metal» something, and that it allowed its wearer to be that powerful. This was impressive, how could she have expected that one day, she would have to hold this kind of object between her hand, without having to steal it.

«You know...» She said as she was putting the ring on her finger, «That ring a bell, this ring. A movie i saw a while ago. With a similar ring that gave powers to his wearer... Funny coincidence. Just hope my fate will not be the same as thises who wore it in the movie.» She finished and laughed nervously.»
She jumped as she felt the electrical buzz. It was very low, but still, the feeling surprised her.

«Wait... Manhattan?! But... » She stopped. She wanted to ask for more explainations, to know how they will go here, but after all, the man alongside her created a weapon capable of killing Immortals and gave her a ring that shielded her against bullets. Such a man could go to Manhattan from here without any problems.
Grasping his flailing coat, he tucked it around both sides to allow room enough for both he and Ignir to fit in his usual single person teleportation platform.
Ignir (played by Ignie)

The girl entered the teleportation room, trying to tighten herself so the atmosphere wouldn't be so heavy. She apologised while doing, trying not to disturb Roemello.

«So...» she asked, «How does this work? Do you have one of those places in Manhattan too?».

That made her remembers when she played video games when she was a kid. You always had to find another teleporter so you could use both. Was it the same here? Except they weren't in a video game. She was really into a teleporter and she was really about to go in Manhattan. She blinked, trying to made her mind that now, she must've been prepared to everything that could happen, since almost everything seemed possible.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

Things were going according to his expectations, well within the parameters and variables with the consideration of margin of errors in his predictions. He gave a small laugh about the crush situation, it reminded a bit of pieces of his moments of life. He spoke out about the dinner, "It must be nice to have a crush, if it be the one who would be joining us then good for you. I would love to see it if it was the case. Might as I add some good wine would add the mood."

He wasn't planning to wear something lavish or something brightful. Something normal would quite do, though he did wished for something with a bit of variety like the female's clothes. Though, IQ could probably think on something suitable for him. "I'll be looking forward to what you all will be dressing up tonight" he said with a smile on his face.
Drake Twins (played by MoonKunoichi) Topic Starter

"Sounds Perfect," The Twins replied in unison once again, both standing up to exit. If they were going to a fancy restaurant, they would most definitely have to look nice amongst the public and high class.

"We will meet you at the Gilded Dragon, in say...a hour and a half? So-" Celene began, trying to come up with the time.

"Seven. We should arrive at Seven" Claudia finished for her, glancing at a nearby clock. She could hardly believe it, in an hour and thirty minutes, He would be there. Claudia felt jittery, maybe an hour and thirty minutes wasn't enough time, maybe they could suggest another day? Or another year entirely?

"Seven it is, I hope to see you both there in your best outfit" Celene commented, dragging her paling sister out of the cafe and into the cool air. She looked as if she was going to throw up.

"Calm down Claudia, you are nearly four hundred years old and the mere thought of seeing the object of your infatuation is going to make you sick? Aren't you suppose to be the the tougher twin?" Celene couldn't help but tease her when they were out of earshot. She couldn't believe she was acting like this.

Shooting her sister a scowl, Claudia sighed and began to call for their limousine to return.
"Yes, so what? That's not even the major problem here, Celene. We can have fun all we want but one thing is never going to change. We are still supernaturals and we are still being hunted." She muttered, her tone suddenly becoming serious.

"I'm more concern about the well-being of our friends and love ones. We've just lost so many...What if tomorrow isn't promised?"

"Don't worry Twin, I'm sure we will be fine," Celene tried to reassure her sister with a smile. For now, everything was peaceful and the Gilded Dragon was a place for Supernatural and Mortals a like to come together and just enjoy really good food. Nothing bad was bound to happen, right?
Zelph Leonhardt (played by Zinx)

Zelph gave her goodbyes to Laplace and followed them out, once she stepped outside she began to shift. Then jumping high, she flew off toward her one bedroom apartment. She showered and got dressed when a knock on the door had her rushing through the place. Opening it Diaze came rushing in while Braux did a slight bow before making his way in. "Hello kitten." Diaze breathed out as he fell onto the couch with a huff. "Do you realize how hard Hades is to ask favers to? Now I have to help the boatman with trafficking when I get back." Zelph cleared her throat. "It's nice to see you too.

Braux took her hand and kissed it gently. His pink hair never fell out of place as he bent to do so. " You look beautiful this evening."
"Uhh yes, thank you. Braux. Um where is your outfits?" He took out some suits wrapped in plastic. Hearing Diaze groan behind her. "Do I really need to wear that trap?" Zelph glared at him, "Yes Claudia and Celene will be there and we need too look decent." She looked at Braux, "Laplace will be there as well." Braux face shifted to an amused grin. "Well, that is interesting."

Zelph nodded, then popped Diaze's feet off her table. "We my be beast, but that does not mean you sit your feet on my furniture." Diaze rolled his purple eyes. They reminded her of ghostly flames from the depths of hell. His long black hair laying freely around his jaw. "Now you guys get ready. We arrive at seven." She chided him more than Braux, knowing he wouldnt be on time.

"So." Diaze leaned forward and rubbed his head. "How are the twins anyway?" Zelph combed her hair for a moment before replying."Well beside the fact the lights went out at our job, and we lost another immortal recently....they are pretty shaken up." He looked up at her sharply. Braux was in the next room so he couldn't hear her. "Is Claud-....I mean the twins...alright? Are you alright?" Zelph nodded her head, then let her long reddish brown hair tumble down. "I'm fine, this dinner tonight as more to it than just food. It's a statment."
"Aya fire it up" "Usually this would tingleva great deal but since you already have an N-th metal item protecting you enough to nullify the aftershock. Your stomach might feel like it's been thrown off the cliff but other than that you shall be fine." And here we go.

A narrow bright blue beam emanating between them, it quickly grew large enough to encompass them both. A few sparks of the lightning circling the machinery they were displaced molecule by molecule.
Ignir (played by Ignie)

She felt the exact sensation Roemello told him she would felt when she began to disappear. She felt a big bell inside her stomach, just like when she had a panic attack. She felt like she couldn't even breath, or talk.
This wasn't dangerous for her sake, and safety, but still, this wasn't a very confortable situation.

She closed her eyes hoping this teleportation thing would end soon, and that she left this small place, and finally, take a deep breath.

He nodded at the responses towards them. Before long, they all have left, leaving Laplace behind at the table, still sitting there despite being all alone. For that brief moment in time when no eyes were looking at him, he disappeared from the table, as if it was someone's imagination. He left no trace that he was there.

The next moment he appeared back at his luxurious apartment building, with a scenic view at the city below him. The AI, IQ, spoke out, "By my calculations from certain variables and possibilities, troubles may loom at our destination two hours from now. I suggest to bring something of use. For others, I am sure they are fine if they have survived for this long. Though, do you wish to contact Iodine about the possible scenario?"

He was heading to the closet while he was in the mist of hearing all of this from IQ. The closet revealed a plenty of selection for the dinner he was about to attend, but one could argue they were....mundane in design as they were quite close to one and another. There was one of all that was a bit unusual. It had an old style dating back to the 1900s. Such formal attire was definitely outdated around this time, but yet, it had a shine of being the odd one out that fits for such time frame. "I wish not to bother her any further, as she had mentioned it before over the table. I think it will be fine with just myself. Though, I do wish for you to accompany over this dinner, IQ" he said while picking out that odd one out attire.

"It would be pleasure for me to accompany you. However, I am but a program. There hasn't been any realistic robots for to possess. As for now, it is already a pleasure for me to help you." He chuckled at her response, "It is indeed....are there any plans later in the day?"

She replied back, "No. You should know that your plans often come up on the spot, and it is I that have to move them according to what is best of the situation. But, for appointments and other various of things, no. There is none."

He wore the suit on, which made him a bit more dashing and quite fit with the attire, "Then I shall arrive to the restaurant early than everyone else. It's important to be on point."

Celene frowned as she stared at her Twin.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Claudia asked for the fifth time while they sat across from each other in the limousine. It was a quarter til seven and with the way traffic was going, they were going to be at the restaurant no later than Seven O' five.

Huffing in slight irritation at the repeated question, Celene cracked a small smile for her sister's sake.

"Claudia you look perfectly fine, If Diaze doesn't love it, someone will" She said.

And it was true, Celene had convinced Claudia to match with her and while they both wore Lace Cheongsam Halter dresses, it was in their colors and designs that made them differ. Celene had decided to wear a white lace with a black phoenix embroidery while Claudia wore the opposite, a black lace dress with a white phoenix embroidery.

They looked very much like yin-yang Twins that they naturally were.

"Besides, if you are that nervous about it, I'll buy you some bloodwine to loosen you up. You'll be fine Twin" Celene tried again to relax Claudia. She was acting like she Diaze was more likely to kill her instead of date her. Celene shook her head, her twin could be so hopeless.

"We are both going to need a drink after this one" Claudia muttered, now turning her attention to the window. Obviously she was referring to the raid on the terrorist headquarters.

Celene couldn't agree more.

The three of them sat at a large table adorned with a satin table clothes and candles. The candle sticks had dragon statues that curled around the staff, their scaled nose touching the basin. Zelph kept glancing at the clock and fiddling with the forks and spoons. Braux sat quietly of her right while Diaze sat to her left, pulling at his collar which kept pinching him. "Dang it Zelph, did you have to tie the tie so tight?"
"Stop pulling at it! Your going to loosen it."
"That's kind of the idea." He growled.

Zelph glared at him, fire showing slightly in her pupils. "Stop." Diaze growled, but stopped. "I'm the guardian of hell and I don't require or prefer to have a collar or anything-" He could smell them, feel their auras. One a more controlled and refined soul, the other....he grinned as only the dog of hell could. There she was. His very own hell fire, though...he paused....it'sent normal raging flame was frantic. It made him worry, but if Celene was calm, it should be okay. Right? His foot tapped nervously.

Braux kept trying to woo Zelph. Offering to get her chair and calling the waiter to refill her drinks. But she wasn't paying him much attention.

Their entrance was grand, the Twins walking arm to arm, a waiter at their heels with two glasses of wine just for them.

Sitting down side by side and across from Zelph and her siblings, Celene tried her best to momentarily distract Braux from his wooing with small talk while Claudia sipped greedily from her wine glass before daring to glance at Diaze.

He was attractive as ever and Claudia had to blink to make it look like she wasn't just staring. Why hadn't she developed her sister's skill in conversation?

"It's so good to see you both again," Celene began, trying to cut through the growing silence. "I didn't think either of you would find time to get here but I guess you found a way huh? Especially you Diaze, Hades let you go? How did you manage that? By selling someone's soul?"

"Celene, I don't think that's how it works" Claudia chimed in, already relaxing from the wine. "Diaze is better than that away and Hades would never fire his best and charming employee"

Celene raised an eyebrow. The wine must have really been working

He never arrived by car or any kind of vehicle. Teleportation was more of his thing to arriving his destination. He never liked the waiting time. Waiting time in traffic and stop lights can delay his precision of arrival. Not to mention, there were other factors that could make him late. This kind of punctuality always had some fire back, but it doesn't seemed to bother him at the slightest bit.

The moment in time where they were not looking at the seat, either by looking off to the side for the slightest or a blink, he would appear there on the seat. His legs were crossed over. His attire from the 1900s seemed unusually fit into this future of time. It seemed that the style he was wearing never went out of style. Fashionable yet old. He took off his fedora and said calmly with a smile, "Seems I arrived on time as per usual." He snapped his fingers, hoping a waiter would understand. Thankfully, the waiter understood and took his fedora. He spoke to the waiter while handing him a $100 bill, "I'll have some wine please. And I'll have you take the pick." He did a little bow before leaving.

He took a moment to observe the newcomers that were on the table, especially the beautiful women at the table. Their dresses did caught his attention. Suitable and beautiful.

"Hello" was the only thing he said on the table, added on with a polite smile.

He knew which twin he was waiting for. They may look alike, but he could always tell the difference between the two. Diaze ran a hand through his dark mane of hair and looked down. Not for too long though. How long had it been since he last laid eyes on her? Braux obliged to the small talk with Celene in which Zelph mouthed a thank you to her. "Actually we have been having trouble with the amount of souls coming in lately. We only have one boatman, and in return of lending aid, upon return I....have to deal with very upset and confused souls until they are put in the right.....spot." he growled and pulled at his tie again. "Seriously, this should be a toture tool in hell." Zelph glared at him and side kicked him.

His purple eyes gave off a purple glow before sighing. Looking back up at Claudia, he looked her over for the first time. The black lace suited her in ways he woud never dare tell her. Clearing his throat he spoke to her. "Its been a while. My little fruit bat has grown up in the last few decades." Zelph rolled her eyes. Must he have nicknames for everyone? His flirting wasn't all that great either. Hopefully Claudia had enough wine not to notice. Braux push up his glasses and looked at Celene, "You both have grown up quite nicely. The fates speak highly of you two very often and will aid you. They ask that I tell you this however, you both have hard times before you, but your strings are strong still so do not fret. Enjoy yourselves, if anything worrisome may happen, they will contact me." His pink hair looked well groomed as well as his suit and for a moment, she was looking at him differently....that is until he noticed and smiled at her. Zelph knew the fates did not interfere will mortals unless it had to do with their lifelines. The fact that they were on their side concerned Zelph. It only meant that the trials coming arent just petty little battles. It was war.

"The fates huh?" Celene smiled over the brim of her glass, her ruby eyes gleaming with a small hint of joy. At least that seemed to be working out for them. The vampiress always believed in the concept of fate and while the fates themselves were...unnerving, she was glad that they had some favor in the situation.

Looking towards, Laplace, Celene inclined her head, offering him a small gesture of welcome. She had not seen him come in or even heard him sit down but there he was. It was odd how impeccable he appeared to be but she had not the patience to dwell on it long, the bloodwine giving her a nice buzz.

Claudia however, seemed in a fit of girlish giggles at Diaze's flirting and when she wasn't looking, Celene swiped her wine glass away. Her twin was never exactly good at holding her liquor and though she seemed to be enjoying herself, Celene decided that she would probably enjoy her day more if she could remember what happened this night .
"I haven't grown at all, maybe my fangs have but only because I thought I'd be more intimidating that way. Besides, you've grown too, like your hair? And I think you look really nice in that suit..." Claudia mumbled.

Celene resisted the urge to face palm, her sister needed a lot of work.

"Ahem, anyway, Should we discuss a plan of action?" Celene tried to steer the conversation lightly to main task at hand. Hopefully they could come to a simple plan over dinner. The filet mignon looked and sounded really good right now.

(I'll reply after Zelph)

"Yes please, before I'm humiliated." Her hand touched her temple, rubbing as if it would cease the event. Diaze glared at her, and knowing him, he was telling her that she was just jealous. She could even hear his snide little remark in her head! She just grimanced at him.

His attention went back to Claudia and he grinned, canines longer than any humans, but not as thin as hers. Meant for tearing limbs and not for drinking delicately from a prey's veins. "Ahhh yes." His hand ran through his hair, it fell back down like a curtain over his eyes. "I decided cutting it was too much trouble. Hades offered to cut it once for me...scythes are the best at reaping. Just not hair." He sighed and pulled at his collar at the mention of the suit.

Braux's gaze lingered on Laplace. His sudden appearance was an amusing talent. The voices in his head started to ramble, making his face neutral once more as he silenced them. Being a hydra meant constant voices other than your own.

"We should" he said, "before the conversation turn toward to about our natural appearances and abilities. Be it teeth or skin." The waiter came back with a quite expensive bottle and poured a bit to him for a taste. He took a moment to take a sip from the wine before nodding and placing the glass back on the table, which the waiter poured more for him.

"For the newcomers, I'm sure you know of me. I am Laplace." he smiled as he said to the brothers. His statement was short and simple and said no further into the conversation. It was a bit off for him to disturb their little conversation about their teeth and their nature. It was glad that the conversation shifted to the plans, as it seemed time was quite...expensive around these times.

At the mention of a plan of action, Claudia seemed to immediately sober up and her ruby eyes cut eagerly across the table to peer into the illusive Laplace's eyes. If there was to be a plan, Claudia would do more than just sober up and pay attention, she would be heard.

"We are to storm in correct? Bring the foundation to it's knees and show them we are not to be triffled with?" Claudia suggested once Laplace had introduced himself to both Diaze and Braux. Introductions were nice but she was ready for some action!

"I would suggest we use stealth if anything else. Going in guns ablazing isn't the best way to change the minds of many to see that we aren't monsters, twin" Celene spoke smoothly, yet still managed to slip some of her discomfort at Claudia's suggestion. Why must she be so violent all the time?
Pieced back together inch by inch, the pair found themselves high off in the sky at least a mile above the city. Falling with no immediate safety gear, Roemello looked at Ignir to see how she would cope...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood of the Immortals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus