Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood of the Immortals

Zelph Leonhardt (played by Zinx)

Her thoughts were interrupted by his words. A small smile graced Zelph's face as she looked him over once more. He obviously knew what she was and chose his words wisely, this pleased her. It has been far too long for a stranger to give a compliment to her. Humans... She sighed to herself. They were defiantly lucky to be in this time and age. Eons ago humans told her of her radiance everyday, those who forgot where not so fortunate.

"I've known them since before man knew what fire was." A small stream of smoke came from her nostrils. Though they weren't close until that one incident with that intolerant man who shot her down from the sky. They had gotten their hands on them blasted flying lawn mowers. Pegasus where annoying and worse than birds. "They saved me when I was shot down. Oh you should seen them back when they were more vicious. That man..." she chuckled. "He didn't look same as when he arrived." taking a toothpick, she picked at her teeth. "Ever since, I've been in their debt. Though they keep telling me I'm free to do whatever, I will not hesitate to come at their call." examining her fingers and narrowing her eyes. "I will do whatever they ask of me." She then looked up at him.
Drake Twins (played by MoonKunoichi) Topic Starter

At the mention of their collective ages, The twins paused in taking sips from their drink to only place it down and laugh in unison. The chimera was obviously stretching the truth, they weren't that old. Sure they were way pass a century in age but definitely not as old as their friend claimed.
"You can't believe that story, right Laplace?" Celene was the first to respond, playfully shooting Zelph a glare. She understood what she was trying to do but subtly threatening the one man that could help them the most wasn't the best idea.

They had to preserve their image in front of him and play as nice as possible or all their deals could be cut off. Besides, what if he leaked that story to the public? Negotiations between humans and supernaturals would all be but forfeit.

"We really have only known Zelph for-" She began.

"Two hundred years, give or take..." Claudia continued, nodding in silent agreement to the age the Twin's both felt was right.

"And we were only vicious because, well we were young and our thirst was something not to be reckoned with," Celene muttered the last part, hoping that the humans around them couldn't hear it. They didn't need to draw anymore attention their way, especially fear. Everyone had already suffered enough.

The chimera huffed, "It was a figure of speech." The twin's glare made Zelph look down at the table and draw tiny circles on the fake wood surface. A waitress came by her and smiled sweetly. "May I-" she paused when she looked up from her note pad and actually stared at her. "...take your order." Zelph sighed and muttered, "I would like that chocolate that you make really hot." She looked up at her. "Hot cocoa?" Zelph nodded, "That's what I said." She gave a grin and the waitress hurried off to the kitchen.

Puckering her lips in thought she spoke. "They weren't that bad, I just liked the thought of them wrecking vengeance." She hoped that would get her back out of the hole. The last thing she wanted was for them to be angry with her. Their feelings for her, aside from her brothers, were very important to her. The waitress returned and shakily put down her drink. The human girl jumped a bit when Zelph's quick movements ended with a hand of cash for the payment. "Thank y-you." She fumbled her way back behind the counter.

(I got a new phone, which is way smaller than my last. If my posts come out garbled, I'm sorry.)
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

Ms. Violet would glare at Zelph for smoke coming from the nostrils. She was wary of it and became a little more cautious of her surroundings....especially for Laplace's safety.

He gave a little chuckle at their little conversation to one and another. However, Ms. Violet did not respond in any kind of emotions but sat there still. He then tried to loosen the mood, "I suppose every person has their own little wild adventure from time to time, where they're super self come and takes order. Two hundred years. Quite a long time." He nodded as he said then continued, "I envy your little relationship, being so friendly and all. Just like a family."

After saying that, Ms. Violet would glance at Laplace then eased down, she took his statements as the situation have been...loosen a bit. She then looked to the twins, "The process of solving this situation?"

(Don't worry, I don't reply to this thread on a phone. It's too slow to type on a phone. Keyboard is better)

Trying to remedied the situation once she realized that her actions may have hurt Zelph, Celene was cut off at Laplace's associate spoke up about their plan. Straightening in her seat, Celene tried to appear all-knowing in this situation. Her original plan had came to halt at the moment, with the information Laplace had given her changing her whole perspective of just who was causing the chaos within the city, and being put on the spot made her mind draw a blank.

"As for our plan, we were waiting for Zelph. Recently we had the pleasure of being held at gunpoint by someone of the Anti-supernatural group. Zelph here, came to our rescue and from her appearance, we are assuming she got the necessary information out of said human, right?" Claudia answered for her twin, raising her eyebrow at the Chimera in hopes that she could indeed help them out. Celene was more than grateful that her twin had decided to take the wheel in negotiations.

For one who was more prone to deal with things in brute force and anger, Claudia was doing quite well. Celene was very impressed.

Zelph's eyes cut towards the twins and then at Laplace. Then she tried to sound like she didnt horrendously damage the guy, "He mentioned something like Imperial arms, unfortunately he wasn't far up in the ranks to know the full extent of the weapons. Though the group or cult are recuiting members everyday. If they continue to, their ranks will be in the millions after a few months. Before he- um....well was knocked out.." More like passed out. "...he said something about magic being like a light switch and I'm not so sure what that meant."
She sipped at her chocolate and smiled. Zelph wasn't much for puzzles. Information for her was something to be gained with force, not by making things infuriatingly hard.

Ms. Violet readjusted her position on her seat while listening to the information coming in. Laplace opened his pocket watch in the meantime. For some unusual reasons, it had many little dials going at different rates, There was nothing written to say what it does and what time it accounts for. He then closed and looked up.

"All the more reasons to find the stash weapons before they're in the hands of the millions. We wouldn't want an uprising on our hands would we?" he said as he looked to Ms. Violet, which she replied with a nod. "I suppose a raid onto their charity foundation is needed.....by force? Don't you say?" he said as he looked onto the group.
Jumping back to a sliding halt Roemello panted heavily etched in lacerations now dual wielding two bone dagger short swords. Three entities standing in front of him, his opponent had triplicated himself. "39 out of 50, you are getting better. But THIS ISN'T OVER!!" In unison pouncing at Roemello, on reflex he reached up crossing his blades in defense. Moments from impact Roemello's hard light opponents vanish. A blinking green light from his computer screen caught his peripheral. "Energy spike detected sir." "Go ahead Aya." Roeme said speaking to his computers AI. Walking over his chair he placed both bone blades in his left hand, giving them a light toss the landed in massive bin full of various bone weaponry he had generated over his "hard light escapades". Plopping down in the chair it took a quick swivel before locking into place. Having removed his shirt as to not needlessly pock holes in while sparring, he now reequipped it from within his pants line. Flinging over his head, Roemello winced in pain to a sting on his face. Pulling down he reached up. Touching the point he felt a cut, bringing his hand down he saw blood, reaching back up...he found nothing. Writing it off, Aya spoke, "Are you done now?" Throwing a sideways glance in the air he spoke. "Continue.'

"Do not get your hopes up sir, but do you recollect any information of the one that goes by Chimera." Tossing his feet up on the ledge, Roemello grew his index finger to a sharp claw and begin picking at his teeth. "Yeah...and?" He said he very vague. A mechanical arm popping out from within the keyboard, it pushed Roemello's feet to the ground in one fell swoop before retracting itself. "Well I be honest it was extremely faint very brief but there is not mistaking it supernatural quality. I can't get an exact location sir. But I pinpoint within 50 miles." (50 miles?! That's even pushing it for my nose, Roemello thought.) "So you have nothing..." he stated. "I wouldn't say nothing sir, it's a lead. At least now know to be watching your back when out." Aya stated as if nothing she said was wrong. "Whose side are you on?" Roemello chastised back.

"Yours sir, but I am the voice of reason" "Do you not find me resonable?" Roeme questioned."You tend to be a little sadistic and take to many risks..." Aya shot back as if she was controlling the conversation. "One must take risk, to accomplish anything worth accomplishing." "And this girl, is she one of your risks?" "....... the greatest." Roemello spoke back somberly. "She may be a little misguided, but within sleeps the hope of mankind. She is unpolished and not a solider by any means, I know this. But her heart is pure which means her will is strong and that's all the needed to unlock an Imperial Arms true potential. They are only as strong as their masters will and creativity, their greatest strength and weakness." "I need to sharpen her survival instinct train her...but time is not on our side but I have just the thing." "Do you think she'll agree?" "The worst she can say is no but that is tomorrow's affairs. Tonight i still have work, it is reaching midnight and I have a meeting with a contact. I wonder what ignir I'd up too..."
Ignir (played by Ignie)

After taking a shower, Ignir wandered around the secre lab, or at least the places she thought was allowed to her. This place was unknown to her, and she flet like some places were forbidden for her. This secret lab was intimidating and prehaps Roemello would be angry if he caught her.

She was wearing her white shirt, the poncho resting on a chair. The most difficult thing to do after the shower was to put her bandages on. She always had trouble putting them on alone.

Was she was going to do now? Those people who shot bullets at Roemello and her knew her face now, and she couldn't just go back to her flat. What if they saw, and followed her? Because of her ginger hair, she wasn't the most discreet girl around. And if they knew about her father they might...

She shook her head. She shouldn't be pessimistic. She had a new weapon now. A more powerful one. She felt like she was invicible now, even if this wasn't really true.

Their reactions were different.

Celene, who seemed too calm, crossed her legs in discomfort at the mention of the plans. Her mind was consumed with the possibilities of what was to come if this plan was to be acted upon. If indeed, they stormed the charity foundation, who was to say it was to be an success? The terrorist or whoever could be prepared for them, ready to attack whomever they could. If they were successful, what if they could trace the attack back to them and decided to do something drastic? There was too many problems, too much room for error.

Claudia, however was way too excited to raid the foundation. They would finally be able to give them a taste of their own medicine. They had caused so much terror and chaos over something that could easily be discussed instead of taking lives. Even then, she doubted their cause was just and the idea of just ending them all together was more than satisfying to her. If they wanted a fight, Claudia would surely send those fools a war all of their own.

"Let's do it," The twins finally both agreed, after sharing a look.

"Though we need to be careful and not resort to unnecessary bloodshed," Celene added, sipping her drink to help calm her nerves.

Hopefully everything would end in their favor.

The Chimera's face warped into a grin. It had been a long time since she had a mission such as a raid. "Will we need more people? I have two brothers that could help us if the need arises." They aren't technically her brothers per se. They just just happened to share the same creater. It wouldn't take much to convince them to come. They haven't had the day off in what? A century? A raid would would be perfect for them to stretch their legs and run around.

Though she wasn't really sure how she would feel to see Braux again after his last confession of his feelings. Every once in a while he would speak of this. Zelph didn't really care for him like that. Diaze always calmed her down later and tried to make her understand that she was probably the only creature who could tolerate him. She snapped herself out of her thoughts. This was not the time to be worried over such trifles.

They responded to their response with a nod. Laplace looked to Ms. Violet, who she replied back to him, "I have received the answer. I'll be taking my leave as that is all I need to know." She stood up and took on her jacket, but before she started to even leave she said to the group one last time in a low voice, "Keep in mind that the government is still in play. I'll delay whatever I can if the case should happen. Just, do not bring me much trouble." And with that, she walked away and out of the cafe.

Finally after Ms. Violet taking her leave, Laplace responded to their questions, "Considering the amount of people and the firepower of their headquarters, it's advised we take more people with us than we have currently at the moment. Of course, I may be wrong since I do not know all your powers to the exact point, much less what your favorite food is, but it is your choice in the end Zelph." After saying that, he gave a little smile.

Meanwhile outside of the cafe, Ms. Violet took herself down to the docks to which there was a speedboat waiting for her with a couple of men dressed up as shady as herself. She gave them a nod which in return started up the engine and their preparation for leaving. They got onto the boat and rode themselves out of the port and into the distant.

"That's a pretty good idea Zelph," Celene commented, a wide toothed grin on her face. Though she seemed generally pleased with the plan, her smile seemed more for her twin. Casually sipping from her cup, she quickly added:

"Besides, I'm sure Claudia will be pleased to see Zelph's brothers again, especially-"

Abruptly standing up, Claudia glared at her Twin before rolling her eyes at her sister's suggestion. Celene knew well enough of Claudia's...infatuation with their Chimera's sibling, Diaze. Though she may have found it amusing, Claudia thought it was something extremely personal and definitely not something to be discussed right now.

Besides, her feelings for him were...complicated. She had never the chance to express them and last Claudia had heard of Diaze, he was busy.

"So do you not want them to come then? I think it is best if we worked together, it would help our efforts my dear sister,"

"I'll show you where you can put your efforts, Twin," Claudia hissed, daring Celene to say something else. She could see her smiling, like the cat who had eaten the canary. Claudia would not be made a fool of, not right now.

Shrugging as if nothing had happened, Celene relented with a sigh. Her twin was no fun anymore.
"Alright fine, Zelph please inform your brother's of our plans, we will need them. For now, I suggest we lay low for a day or two and then strike soon after," Celene suggested with ease.

Finally, everything was falling together.

Zelph pulled out her phone, connecting the calls between her brothers. "Hey mutt, hey Braux." Diaze's voice growled over the phone. Her nickname for him made him irritated. "What do you want furrball?" Smoke came out her nose at his response. " The twins and I need you guys to assistance us." Braux's voice cut through Diaze's reply. "Whatever you need."
"Hey! Scales. Seriously man I was talking!" Diaze huffed over the phone.
"Good, thanks Braux. I need you guys here in less than 24 hours. When you get here I will explain."
"It will be done." Braux hung up, no doubt making his way there as soon as was available. He had always been punctual with everything, reminding her of an old man.
"Stop ignoring me!" Diaze yelled over the phone. Zelph snickered as she hung up on his whining voice. Not mentioning lapelace was intentional mainly because Braux was intrigued by the man.

Looking up at lapelace and the Twins. "They will be here shortly." It would be good to see them again. No doubt Braux would be more than please to discuss his feelings for her. Zelph shivered, she loved him as a brother only. As far as Diaze went...she looked at Claudia. She knew. She wasn't blind to the actions of the twin. This would be interesting to see them working together on this mission. Zelph bit her lip to keep from laughing at the vamp's teasing each other.

He listened on in of the conversation. His legs crossed and was going through deep thoughts, thinking what to do right after this. Would he let them go on with him through the front entrance or do we need more information about the headquarters? It didn't matter to him, life or death that was. After that incident, he no longer cared if he would to be injured or to a death sentence. Working together with them, it will be an unusual one. After all, most of the time he did the work himself or having others do the dirty work. In the end, it's getting the job done, no matter how it was one.

He chuckled at Zelph and her brothers conversation. It was lovely and somewhat of a family like situation. It was warm and friendly, something that lacked in his life. He had that kind of situation for long time, not sense when his family passed away. Now he was alone, friends with people who worked with him mutually. "Will we be waiting here for them or shall we pick somewhere else for dinner?" he asked.
Looking at his largest monitor Roeme observed the time, (Got to get a move on) "Hey Ignir, I have to meet a contact, you want to tag along." Now dressed in a skin tight one piece. It was a dark silver sublime metallic laced mesh of unstable molecules. It had no real added durability but it doubled as a containment unit in flux with his"outbursts". Equipping an equally stylish trench coat, it did nothing but enhance the look and cover his various pouch strapped to his lower back. Grabbing the flailing straps fastened them then clipping it's buckle revealing a 24 karot gold italicized "S" fitted logo for the alias he had chosen from himself... Sphinx. "Ignir are you coming?"

"Dinner? That sounds like a wonderful idea," Celene smiled a genuine smile for the first time that day. She hadn't eaten in awhile and all these negations would be well to end with a nice meal.
"Claudia and I know an extraordinary place, a high class restaurant that has been awarded four stars and has a beautiful atmosphere" Celene let out a dreamy sigh. She could already taste the glass of burgundy that would be waiting for her.

"And we could get a private spot, if we need to discuss anything that would deter our plans. We are...VIP's there, if you will. Apparently because the owner as a huge crush on Celene," Claudia added with a smile.

Celene shrugged with her own knowing smirk.
"Yes, but we both know who has a huge crush on who~"

That shut Claudia up instantly. In fact, the she seemed more interested in Zelph and in the fact that both of her brother's were coming, the most concerning being Diaze. Maybe she could fake that she had a cold? But Vampires didn't really get sick...

"Anyway, I think things are best done over a nice glass of wine and regardless where we go for dinner, the must have a good year of Burgundy in stock"

Dinner would be nice. "If we do go, we should look decent. Not like we just got out of a fight. We want to make a nice appearance for the public. We just lost someone from our side, but we need to look like we are not afraid." Zelph stood and straightened out her shirt. "By the time we get to the restaurant, Diaze and...Braux will be here."she said his name with a slight twitch. "I will let them know where we will meet."

She had been wanting to wear her sleek gold colored dress for a while. "It would be a nice way to bring everyone together of course. Diaze and Braux probably haven't had a good outage for a while. Hades isn't really the 'take a vacation' kind of guy. And Braux works for the oracles with their books and such." The ladies honestly creeped her out. A shiver went down her spine. "What do you guys think?"
Ignir (played by Ignie)

Ignir looked at Roemello as he talked to her.

"Going to a meeting?" she asked, "Amazing!"

Without any more questions, she stood up, and put her poncho on her. SHe would have asked for more precisions, like where, and who they were meeting, and if this was dangerous. But now, she was too deep in this to bother asking such futile questions.

She started to follow the man, walking next to him as they go out of the lab. She looked at him, and his new outfit:

"You look nice." she said, more to say something to start the conversation. "Do i need to wear something else too?" she asked, "Maybe what i'm wearing now is too flashy?" But if this was the case, then what kind of clothes could she wear? her white shirt was the only option right now. She never bothered her with many clothes, this was too useless for her.
"only this" Roeme spoke removing a single ring. "This is a band of N-th metal. It projects a near invisible force field around it's wearer. It is only a prototype but I call it the double up. For in human wearers it doubles as natural physical capabilities. This metal sends out a constant low level eletrical buzz that stimulates the nervous system and blood flow allowing for enhanced performance. You are not bulletproof but resistance. But you can take a fully loaded mack trucks worth of blunt force trauma before you'd start to feel it." Flicking her the ring, he caught his reflection in an off monitor. Unimpressed he closed his eyes and focused. His high collar shifting into a deep hood, his remaining suit changed from a dark gray to a shimmering midnight purple with golden trim matching his symbol. A magnified italicized "S" on his chest it match his buckle to a T. Fwapping his now hooded trench coat, Roemello made this look up on the spot but already preferred it over usual attire. "Aya, prep teleporter, set coordinators for Manhattan, New York." "But sir, Manhattan is at the limits of my range and my power level...." "Just do it At a, you will have time to recharge after we are long gone. We are ready now." Walking over to a very small area no bigger than the size of an elevator, Roeme planted his person like stone in preparation for take off.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood of the Immortals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus