Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Needed: Leaders for new countries (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I would like to expand my RP World to include new countries. My world consists of magic, mythical creatures from imagination of various RPers as well as those from my own imagination. Once you have made your country, you too can create a creature. I need help in expanding it and creating new forms of magic.

A bit of the back ground

My planet resides in a newly created galaxy outside of The Milky Way and yet it dips into The Milky Way for two months out of the Earth year, is a galaxy was called The Bridge Mix for it was a mixture of unique masses of geodes and meteors that float around the galaxy. It was newly made for magic users or the ones with a Magical Core. In this galaxy is a lonely planet called Safe Haven. It had a warm star called Solaria and a cooler star called Lunaria. They each ruled for 12 hours out of the day.
On Safe Haven was a land mass called Sanctuary. On Sanctuary was a small community of magic users. Most of the magic users were of the common stock. Only one stood out and that one was given the job of running an academy of magic. All of these people were once from Earth but they do not remember being there except this one female. She needed to remember for she was to get students from Earth that had a magical core.

Many years later, a major planetquake has happened and things began to change. New things have happened and magic has erupted sending out lines of magic throughout the planet.

Much has happened since then but it is now time to create more countries and allow others help expand my world. Will you be the one of those who will help me? I certainly hope so!

This RP is going to be long run type of an RP. It has the potential for many kinds of communities of magic users.

Questions from anyone?
Cathorine (played by maxd234)

I'm willing to join in on this with Cathorine here
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29)

I've been waiting to use this guy
TheCreator7 Topic Starter

Two perfect opposites! Please do join us at:
http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753

From there I will guide to where you need to go and what needs to be done to get a kingdom of your own.

Thank you

You are welcome!

I might need some help yikes

I will admit I did look over the page a little just to clarify...I'm guessing this RP used to be a school type of RP? Now its changed?

Igneous gracious wrote:
I might need some help yikes

I know right

It is still an academy RP but it is expanding to include new countries and new kinds of magic. I hope that eventually we will have competitions between academies and more. There may even be a war in the future. I don't know what might happen.

I would like for the two of you to do first is to read these 3 forums so that you know what you will be expected to do:

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=28119

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=27959

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=28153

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

May I ask what kind of tech level this RP is? Is it mediveal kind of fantasy? Or is it in a more in a future kind of fantasy? I was kinda getting the impression that it's a little bit of both.

I'm just trying to figure out if swords and bows are the norm or is blasters and guns the norm?

It is a mixture of modern and medieval. No blasters or high tech type of things. All medieval things are allowed. At the moment there is not any guns at all. When you arrive, you arrive with what you can carry. There is not any businesses set up except the Academy at the moment. I would like to enlarge the country and create new weapons.

Oh okay then

Ok I've read the forums

Any questions about the three forum topics?

No... I did look at the forums to create countries as well... It all seems so complicated so that's why I asked for help

If you do not have any questions, then you may the worst day ever and speak the key phrase. You will land at the portal here:

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=26452&page3=26

I will meet you there.

We will go through each section in the RP so don't worry. I have found that it is usually easier this way.

any advice on how to start?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Needed: Leaders for new countries (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus